Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:06:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] AQER: the first blockchain & AI marketplace for Vloggers and Brands  (Read 17302 times)
DreamerJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:26:48 AM

By the way, we’d like some of the forum participants’ attention. We will be very grateful if you take your time to read our whitepaper and highlight here if something’s escaping your understanding. It is small and you should be interested if you’re here)
are you talking about? about grammatical errors, or what? ... I have read the Whitepaper and j found it rather well done
No, about difficulties you may have with technical descriptions - is everything clear in the whitepaper clear to you? Although, if you find some grammatical errors, we’d be grateful if you told us))
oh, I will look for sure, as much as I  am interested))) grammatical errors is not so important as real technical aspects written there
I read both your whitepaper and yellow paper ... Everything is clear, but somehow the information is crumpled up ....
Damn, this is another of those ICO, which uses the ERC20 standard for smart contracts? Well, it is outdated, outdated!!!!
Yes, you tell about it to everyone who makes blockchains on Ethereum. probably 95% of ICO are based on this platform. And what’s so bad about that?
Well, actually, I read in some article that almost all ICOs have failed over time and in general all this is a scam.
ohhh, here we go again. want to share a link? There are a lot of hackers that are sending fishing links to get all money from the wallets
yes, here you are)  but do not afraid it is not a fishing link. You could check it.  there are a lot of articles on this subject by the way, this: https://cointelegraph.com/news/new-study-says-80-percent-of-icos-conducted-in-2017-were-scams
DiscoMan

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:32:03 AM

By the way, yes, I think so too. This is the hidden implication of the minimum investment size.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:44:52 AM

So we have revealed the great secret AQER))))
Sevreki

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:11:15 PM

By the way, we’d like some of the forum participants’ attention. We will be very grateful if you take your time to read our whitepaper and highlight here if something’s escaping your understanding. It is small and you should be interested if you’re here)
are you talking about? about grammatical errors, or what? ... I have read the Whitepaper and j found it rather well done
No, about difficulties you may have with technical descriptions - is everything clear in the whitepaper clear to you? Although, if you find some grammatical errors, we’d be grateful if you told us))
oh, I will look for sure, as much as I  am interested))) grammatical errors is not so important as real technical aspects written there
I read both your whitepaper and yellow paper ... Everything is clear, but somehow the information is crumpled up ....
Damn, this is another of those ICO, which uses the ERC20 standard for smart contracts? Well, it is outdated, outdated!!!!
Yes, you tell about it to everyone who makes blockchains on Ethereum. probably 95% of ICO are based on this platform. And what’s so bad about that?
Well, actually, I read in some article that almost all ICOs have failed over time and in general all this is a scam.
ohhh, here we go again. want to share a link? There are a lot of hackers that are sending fishing links to get all money from the wallets
yes, here you are)  but do not afraid it is not a fishing link. You could check it.  there are a lot of articles on this subject by the way, this: https://cointelegraph.com/news/new-study-says-80-percent-of-icos-conducted-in-2017-were-scams
read the article by the link.. Well, they recognized 70% of the ICO scam, but the rest 30% turned out to be normal! In general, investing in projects created by strangers is a risky thing. Here I’m not sure that if I gave you my money, you would return it to me. The same with ICO. But there are also honest people))) Don’t want to risk it - don’t invest. The dilemma is very simple to overcome
internetlift

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:13:29 PM

you generally asked first about ERC20) and now you’ve got to the fact that every ICO is a scam.))))
BTC_Eldorado

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:20:44 PM

I get the impression that those users who protect all these projects are bribed by the founders of the ICO themselves
Urakeavan

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:25:08 PM

Guys, well, I’ve seen your predictions. Do you really think that you will actually gather a thousand bloggers in the first year? They get tons of orders without your platform.
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:30:34 PM

Well, well)))) you talk as if you caught them in some kind of fraud. in fact, you’re just not pleased with the Ethereum platform in some way (I repeat, on which almost all ICOs are based today).
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:31:46 PM

I like the fact that these guys are working here and now, without promising investors mountains of gold and investing hard in creating hype around the project. I know that many others, when planning campaigns, as soon as something starts to go wrong just disappear.
Tamandrac

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:33:02 PM

like the fact that these guys are working here and now, without promising investors mountains of gold and investing hard in creating hype around the project. I know that many others, when planning campaigns, as soon as something starts to go wrong just disappear.
Yeah, I also think that the AQER platform will be doing what it should be doing. I’m also sure that they have both tactics and strategy built up, which will help them a lot in the long run. But I don’t want to wait for profits from tokens for a long time. It just bothers me. Moreover, I have a few boxers in mind and I think they won’t let me down and I will get at least some kind of profit by betting at the right time. Waiting for years just doesn’t cut it for me.
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:38:39 PM

O Lord, another ICO, the whitepaper of which makes me anticipate ICO)) On the other hand, I used to go so far beyond reasonable limits and lost a lot.... But this is in the past. If we talk specifically about AQER, I still won’t hurry. The announcement is good, but we’ll see. Someone may as well expose the guys Smiley
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:39:03 PM

And you read more about security (by the way, there is info in the same article), and then tell me something about Ethereum
DreamerJ

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:42:33 PM

Well, so you have the whitepaper and yellow paper ... What else do you need?

Whitepaper is pretty enough for understanding all main concepts and principles of this project. Any other information is written on website
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:44:40 PM

you know, as practice shows, there are always loopholes. I will not discover America now if I say that even world-famous banks lose money from time to time during cyber attacks. So these are the banks in which there is no blockchain. And in terms of security, blockchains are much safer than centralized software options.
DreamerJ

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:45:14 PM

And you read more about security (by the way, there is info in the same article), and then tell me something about Ethereum

What do you mean - tell me something about Ethereum?) you mean it is not secure enough or something else?))
GucciGangClub

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:47:08 PM

O Lord, another ICO, the whitepaper of which makes me anticipate ICO)) On the other hand, I used to go so far beyond reasonable limits and lost a lot.... But this is in the past. If we talk specifically about AQER, I still won’t hurry. The announcement is good, but we’ll see. Someone may as well expose the guys Smiley
you’re being vague and ambiguous by saying at first that you want to invest, and calling the guys potential scammers after))
kmntrci

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:50:06 PM

you’re being vague and ambiguous by saying at first that you want to invest, and calling the guys potential scammers after))
He simply said that theoretically this ICO can be a scam, like so many others eventually appeared to be.
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:51:19 PM

I said my opinion. To base ICO on Ethereum is a very bad idea.
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:57:21 PM

I said my opinion. To base ICO on Ethereum is a very bad idea.
Well, justify, and don’t throw accusations.
Xtonyonyack

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:00:17 PM

You have a really nice website! I will buy several tokens solely because I really liked it)))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: