Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:22:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡⚡ BITCOIN for Long-term investment ⚡⚡⚡  (Read 2736 times)
kogozer714
Copper Member

Activity: 593
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:09:15 AM

yes, bitcoin has the potential for long-term investment, and bit coin has now improved while yesterday may now be the time for bitcoin holders to party because the price of bitcoin has started to improve

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:42:39 AM

Bitcoin is indeed a valuable long-term investment, you will get it if you have a positive view of bitcoin. A very popular coin parent is indeed worth investing. There are many altcoins that can also be long-term investments but better for short-term investments.
Onuohakk

Activity: 672
Merit: 29

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:12:32 AM

There is no disputing that bitcoin is for long term investment many are even arguing that it might become  a future currency to reckon with so bitcoin would do well in the coming future

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
wongdeso

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:57:17 AM

It is true and feasible if bitcoin is used as a long-term investment, this is a lot of people who do it. Certainly many agree if bitcoin is used as a long-term investment, besides that on land, land can also be used as a long-term investment in real terms and certainly will be profitable too.
emililadjet

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:39:32 AM

BITCOIN  have  new resistance at 3,800 instead of 4,100 as in the last few days. These are rosy prospects. Let's see if we fall next to 3,400?
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:43:06 AM

Well if you consider the bitcoin for long term investment ten you might just be right as the markets keep fluctuating and so eventually you could get a breakthrough when the market ripens and their's a profit. The only  issue here is that you must have an alternative means of income if you don't want to be disappointed. Good luck.

nicko122

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:09:29 AM

Bitcoin may well play the role of a long-term investment since the currency becomes more popular every year, the amount of investment is quite high. I think in the future the price will be more stable but at the same time Bitcoin will be very popular as it is now.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:49:37 AM

⚡⚡⚡ Bitcoin We all know Bitcoin is a digital currency that is very popular now and even becomes a safe and fast payment and transaction tool that cannot predict when Bitcoin can go up and down it all depends on technology in the market or it can also happen in countries big countries use Bitcoin as a legal or official payment instrument and we also have countries that have started legalizing Bitcoin except the United States (US)
and therefore maybe Bitcoin can be made the right investment place safe and promising for profit

What do you say, maybe you can explain and give advice ...  Grin Grin Grin
I believe that the court  state of Arizona has already accepting bitcoin as court payments and there are another one that i only forgot,this means in some place of US this is a legal currency  e

Crypto is always been a right option to profit and theres no doubt about that,but the only thing is the knowledge you must have before gaining here,and thats the hard task you should learn to earn
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:59:23 AM

The world will turn it into one of the future that will indeed be increasingly in demand, I still believe it is an alternative currency that will be more powerful which not only investment. A new era will have even more modernity, Bitcoin is one of them that is part of the future, it's not wrong if we believe it.

taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:40:22 AM

What advice could we give if we dont even find a question at your post?
As of now I am still catching my breath for you didnt evem input a period with your paragraph. I have read it continously without breathing.

Maybe next time you could ask some questions. You just stated facts and what is currently happening with the bitcoin technology.

Lol.

@OP, Bitcoin is never been long term investment if you focus on small moves of the same. It can profit you with 15 min trade and it can loose you more than what you can get in a blink of an eye. Believe me it can get better at anytime. The only thing you can do is watch for the moves, and react.
beami

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:52:23 PM

When we see market movements, almost every second changes, this can give us a chance to have bitcoin or just to hold it. But most people are bitcoin for long-term investment, even though every minute we get the opportunity to get profit if we can manage it.

btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:47:26 PM

Bitcoin can not always provide benefits because the price of Bitcoin is unpredictable and cannot be regulated by any country. That is what makes some countries not legalize Bitcoin for fear that it will harm the public if prices drop dramatically.
But the title says  for long term investments,and this is wht bitcoin specializes since this pioneering cryptocurrency is tried and tested for longer holding,but you are right about the worry of many country if bitcoin enters their economy and bring a drastic effect when the prices drops dramatically

Benlobox

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:03:21 PM

Myself investing in the crypto world, but investing only in the short term. There aren't many benefits that don't
significant loss of load  Smiley

Memmon3

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:26:50 PM

Bitcoin is well suited for long-term investments. I think that many investors are not ready to invest for a long time. Especially in the current situation when there is panic in the market.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:27:36 PM

Bitcoin is the first digital currency and its popularity is increasing rapidly. I think Bitcoin is better long term investment for those who are thinking to get more profits than short term trade. Bitcoin touched $20k, so holding long term hold can reach bitcoin again to $20k.
livingancient

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:43:24 PM

The essence of investment is profit. No investment in the world if there's nothing to be a profit at the end. Either long term or shirt term investment profit is the very goal of all. That is why sometimes very stressful to deal the market due to drastic decline that made others bankrupted. Bitcoin is long term investment that in due time will rise again from this dramatic falls.
kavindra

Activity: 221

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:47:29 PM

Yeah Bitcoin now is becoming recognized as tool of payment as fiat currency in several countries in the world, the reason is Bitcoin is faster than fiat currency. However, bitcoin will not be officially regulated by any entity in certain countries because it will be the opposite of bitcoin fundamentals. Bitcoin was created as decentralized that there is no single authority entity controls it.

So, I never think that bitcoin will be regulated in the future or stop thinking about regulating bitcoin. Let it grow up by its own system and foundations.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:25:33 PM

Bitcoin is the first digital currency and its popularity is increasing rapidly. I think Bitcoin is better long term investment for those who are thinking to get more profits than short term trade. Bitcoin touched $20k, so holding long term hold can reach bitcoin again to $20k.
I also think if Bitcoin will continue to grow, therefore I strongly agree if there are people who say if Bitcoin is very good for the long term. I am sure that if there are more crypto fans and that will make Bitcoin grow more.
Bitcoin is a promising investment for long-term investment.
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:42:50 PM

⚡⚡⚡ Bitcoin We all know Bitcoin is a digital currency that is very popular now and even becomes a safe and fast payment and transaction tool that cannot predict when Bitcoin can go up and down it all depends on technology in the market or it can also happen in countries big countries use Bitcoin as a legal or official payment instrument and we also have countries that have started legalizing Bitcoin except the United States (US)
and therefore maybe Bitcoin can be made the right investment place safe and promising for profit

What do you say, maybe you can explain and give advice ...  Grin Grin Grin

I believe that bitcoin is not so good for long term investment since it is volatile, it values can change over time. On the other hand i suggest that it is a good platform for short term investment since you will not force to put more of your funds since it is just for short term. Hence, it will be more efficient to you whenever you loss it.
Rmj

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:02:56 PM

Got Ppal once more. little remuneration... attractive price; €5481 for one bitcoin; of course advise www.x-crypto.com exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: