Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:55:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I choose  (Read 29970 times)
NoobyIntellecutual

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:09:56 AM

I'll choose number 2 'Opening a real business' these days~ The coin market is bad! haha
Of course man! Opening a traditional business-something real and solid- is very good and gives you a daily return than keeping you awaited and chaotic like the cryptocurrency which with degeneration in market gives tough time.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:35:50 AM

Hi guys, I just graduated from college and wanted to have a better income but didn't know what to do. I want to find a solution to get around this situation. There are just friends who invite businesses to provide income, and there are also those who invite to invest in cryptocurrencies. If you are in my position and faced with these 2 choices, which one will you choose:
1. Invest in cryptocurrencies
2. Opening a real business

Give me the reason why you choose between the one above

regards
Try the of us to know what is good for you and choose the business that will help you soon so better you choose the good for you not to give you stress
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:05:26 AM

Hi guys, I just graduated from college and wanted to have a better income but didn't know what to do. I want to find a solution to get around this situation. There are just friends who invite businesses to provide income, and there are also those who invite to invest in cryptocurrencies. If you are in my position and faced with these 2 choices, which one will you choose:

regards
I would rather choose to invest in cryptocurrency than opening real business because in our industry there are lot of competitors so that if you product is not popular you will no income and then it will lead to bankcrupt unlike in investing cryptocurrency all need to do is to wait.
Pumapipa

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:27:33 PM

I think you ube able to be profitable in setting up a real business. Let us admit it, crypto world can give you much but can also take away much from you. not only emotions but also your energy and also resources. It is good to invest in crypto provided that it will not be your sole source of income. In my personal experience having a job or business is more stable than waiting for coins to pump (which in most cases takes forever) at te end of the day, research is essential in choosing between the two.
squog

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:20:45 PM

I don't think as a newly college graduate auch as yourself would have enough money to stake for a business much less your own business. So i suggest building your capital by investing your graduation gift from grandma in crypto currency until such a time that you can have enough capital and security deposit to see it through.

Vanshenz

Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:51:29 PM

regards
You don't need to choose, you can do both to get more profits. opening a business while investing in crypto is not difficult.
however, if you want to invest in crypto, you better read and ask people who are experienced, because investing in crypto is not as easy as imagined.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:58:21 PM

regards
I would rather choose to invest in cryptocurrency than opening real business because in our industry there are lot of competitors so that if you product is not popular you will no income and then it will lead to bankcrupt unlike in investing cryptocurrency all need to do is to wait.
- Well, and you see what this market is bringing us when we invest in it or not, a huge loss and I and many people do not even know that we will be waiting for another year or 2 years or 10 years to get the recovery and profit. Investing in crypto is not a wise idea for our future earnings, it is really a risk, although many people say it can be profitable but that's just the past, now is a very difficult thing, focusing and opening a business is still a more stable option, competition is a sure thing but over time, we will create fame and start to develop steadily, less risky than investing in crypto

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:10:50 PM

regards

if you are new here it is better for you to start a business, a business really makes you rich unlike here the income is not stable specially when the market is in this kind of situation, while doing business you can study how crypto works and when you finally have an enough knowledge then offer your service.
sulendra12

Activity: 2856
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:21:50 PM

You don't need to choose, you can do both to get more profits. opening a business while investing in crypto is not difficult.
It's not difficult you say? Invest in crypto and manage them are difficult task to do, it's not a game that you can play it whatever you want. But if you don't serious with this, you can lose lots of money.

Cuz you just sell mainstream stuff. Just sell  a new brand and promote them.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:58:32 PM

If I were you I would choose to open a business according to my expertise. At least by opening a business with the expertise that I have will facilitate every process that will be faced. The reason I decided to open a business compared to choosing investment in cryptocurrency I will try to be honest investment in cryptocurrency is very risky but will eventually get great feedback. Investing in cryptocurrency is very difficult to predict, I mean I can't see anyone who will be my competitor. In contrast to opening a business, everyone who will be my competitor can be seen to be this will make it easier for me to continue to be motivated and change the mistakes I have made.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:20:33 PM

I would choose both options, crypto currency and physical business. I will integrate crypto currency to the physical business as an alternative payment option online. But, if I would only be able to choose one, I would go for crypto currencies because most of the time, I am in front of a computer and online most of the time. I'll learn trading and different strategies on how I can make profit short term and would be satisfied to a 10-20% daily profit thru crypto investments.
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:41:45 PM

regards
however, if you want to invest in crypto, you better read and ask people who are experienced, because investing in crypto is not as easy as imagined.
I agree with your opinion. Depositing money to cryptocurrency can cause loss due to more risk. There is no agreement that starting real business will not make more profit without fail because of the low risk. But when you try both you split risk and if both fail, it means there is no escape from loss.  Cool
pavka

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:54:29 PM

If you have a business idea, money and literate dealers, try to start your own business through ISO. Thus, you can combine real business and the world of cryptocurrencies. Many people say that now the ISO is going through hard times, but things can change for the better. Anyway, this is a more advanced option for starting a business than traditional marketing.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:40:16 AM

regards

Between investing in cryptocurrency and opening a real business, both require capital, experience, and understand the risks of each. Because I answered it today which coincides with the low price of bitcoin, which is equal to $ 4.358. I think 'Investing in cryptocurrency' is the right choice, because now is the right time to start it.

spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:54:20 AM

I'd agree with crypto currency investments. I mean as it is now, we are on the red. So buying crypto currency now will be a good move for you. Obce the bull market starts, you'll hopefully have enough profit to build a business for yourself or a partnership with a couple others to spring board you on your way.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:56:46 AM

Maybe is better if you stop joining and investing at cryptocurrency not only at bitcoin but also altcoin, you focus your money for real business and take profit there, right now is not good moment for investing at bitcoin or altcoin.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:48:25 AM

regards
I think you can choice both,, you can open your real business and you can invest in cryptocurrency. I suggest your business you want to open is relative to cryptocurrency like customers can pay cryptocurrency like bitcoin or Ethereum. its like hitting two birds in one stone.

fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1246
Merit: 102

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:48:12 AM

regards
I think you can choice both,, you can open your real business and you can invest in cryptocurrency. I suggest your business you want to open is relative to cryptocurrency like customers can pay cryptocurrency like bitcoin or Ethereum. its like hitting two birds in one stone.
Yes I totally agree with you, we can choice both if we can manage it, and of course you must have more time to manage both to be good Investment and your real job too. But if you haven't more time due to busy you can choose invest in Crypto.
Likewise with me, choosing both will provide multiple benefits. even though we are busy, i think long-term investment is the solution. but indeed we have to invest in the safest coins

katerinaliisa

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:34:19 AM

You can start developing your own business based on blockchain technology and invest your own finances in it. So you combine these two points and will personally engage in development. Everything will depend on you and your work.

AIDUS.IO ▲▼ Global Decentralized Funding Platform
• ● PRE-SALE START: 11 DEC 2018 ● • (https://aidus.io/)
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:33:56 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2018, 11:46:31 AM by Ahimoth

You can start developing your own business based on blockchain technology and invest your own finances in it. So you combine these two points and will personally engage in development. Everything will depend on you and your work.
When choosing a project make sure you analyze it first before you trust and believe to it. While choosing a coin to invest you must know which is good or trust only to those top listed crypto so surely give you earnings. Also its better if you have enough knowledge about choosing a coin so that it easy for you to know if it can give you profit or not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: