Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:19:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I choose  (Read 29970 times)
lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:25:47 PM

I Will choose opening a real business because it is my dream. You can invest in crypto whenever you want but to build a real business many things that we should be prepared. You have knowledge and skill that Will very helpfully to open your own business.

The own business is always good but only in case, when you know how to work in the chosen sphere. Probably, the cryptocurrencies give more chances to all people, as you can understand this stuff if you start dealing with it.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:35:28 PM

Hi guys, I just graduated from college and wanted to have a better income but didn't know what to do. I want to find a solution to get around this situation. There are just friends who invite businesses to provide income, and there are also those who invite to invest in cryptocurrencies. If you are in my position and faced with these 2 choices, which one will you choose:
1. Invest in cryptocurrencies
2. Opening a real business

Give me the reason why you choose between the one above

regards
If you make 2 choices, I prefer to invest in crypto currencies, because by investing, I can save for the future and my family.
Fromse

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:47:14 AM

How about opening a business and integrate blockchain on it while you invest in cryptoccurencies too? If you have the money to start them both, you will surely have a very good profit especially if your business will click and your crypto investments will rise drastically.
This is what the need of time demands. Bitcoin actually want us to involve it in every single life activity. Like from paying bills to earning money and shopping, everything must be associated with bitcoin.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:23:07 AM

Why choose one if you can have them both. Make crypto as your sideline and real business as your major income. That way, you can have profit in both, at the same time you didn't pressure yourself in choosing just one and regret the other one. Having a spare is way better than just one.
henrique2018

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:54:27 PM

I would choose the first option because in the future cryptocurrencies will become global currencies.
abhi777

Activity: 457

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:13:59 PM

Hi guys, I just graduated from college and wanted to have a better income but didn't know what to do. I want to find a solution to get around this situation. There are just friends who invite businesses to provide income, and there are also those who invite to invest in cryptocurrencies. If you are in my position and faced with these 2 choices, which one will you choose:

regards
I think you can choice both,, you can open your real business and you can invest in cryptocurrency. I suggest your business you want to open is relative to cryptocurrency like customers can pay cryptocurrency like bitcoin or Ethereum. its like hitting two birds in one stone.
Yes I totally agree with you, we can choice both if we can manage it, and of course you must have more time to manage both to be good Investment and your real job too. But if you haven't more time due to busy you can choose invest in Crypto.
yes in my opinion you are free to choose which and what you like too. if it is indeed the best why is it not chosen. it depends on us.
fipper

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:49:10 PM

regards
in my opinion it is better to open a real business if indeed it is already running you try to invest with crypto currency which of course if the crypto currency has decreased in its development of course your real business will continue to run
deviniter

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:57:47 PM

If you don't have experience about cryptocurrencies you better open a real business. Because if you invest in cryptocurrencies and you don't have experience, it will be difficult for you. The price of bitcoi is very easy to change. Investing in bitcoin can be very profitable if you can control it. And if you want to invest in cryptocurrencies, you must be patient.
walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:37:41 PM

Try to invest in both business and cryptocurrencies  in order to have more than one streams of income. You will have your business to fall back on anytime the price of cryptocurrency is down like it is presently. It is very easy to combine the two. Buy and hold your cryptocurrency while you focus on your business.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:03:56 PM

regards
I could tell you what I could choose but that is not really going to help you, what you need to ask yourself is in which one of those options do you think you have more chances of becoming successful, in my case I do not have any experience creating a business or managing one, but when it comes to cryptocurrencies I have gotten good results, my results are nothing close to what some people have obtained in the market but at least I have positive results so I know that I will prefer to invest in cryptocurrencies if I was presented with those two choices.
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:46:16 PM

regards
I would recommend you to open your business better then expecting something here. Crypto currency market still too volatile and low your earning to 0 because of projects  that can steal your funds. It's still hard to compare this two structures, because even at business if you lose something you can still have product that you invest, depends on a type of invest

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:04:30 PM

regards

I think opening a real business should be your best option in your situation. Cryptocurrency becomes so unpredictable making its risk more into having no successful investment if you would have. Well, that only my opinion. But you could try doing it both which you can open a real business incorporating cryptocurrency in the payment.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:21:22 PM

My advice for you is to go for a good physical business which you can see and have it well monitored. Cryptocurrency is a very volatile market and will not advise someone just starting out on business to just dabble into it without some real training and also some financial backup should in case things go south. I will say the risk involved in cryptocurrency is higher compared to a physical business; with respect to the kind of business though.
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:48:12 PM

Which are you good/have knowledge at? I would personally go with a real/physical business as I have control on how it runs then once it's stable as well as the income, I could get to the rocky world of crypto.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:46:50 AM

I will suggest you hit both avenues because they are all good ways of generating income. It is always good to diversify your income generating avenue in order to reduce the risk attached to losing all investment to a single platform. Depending on the capital at hand, you can allocate part for crypto investment after studying the market very well and coming up with promising coins or seek for counsel from crypto experts. Use the rest to begin your real life business venture.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
coldplay3r30

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:15:03 AM

What about opening a business and accepting bitcoin as payment?  Cool

How much capital you got? Do you have any experience about the business you are willing to start?

If you had the experience, you wouldn't ask. Crypto can go higher, lower, sideways... A good business (must be a good one and to make it good, you gotta know what you are doing. to know what you are doing, you need experience) can last years and always makes money and keeps you busy as well. You don't wanna stare at your monitor the whole day, or do you? Personally I don't care as long as I make money but the problem here is, I don't.  Cool
doing business by accepting bitcoin as a very good payment tool and what is certain is that the business will be easier, if we are in a country that supports the legalization of bitcoin to be a means of payment, but if the country has confusing status about bitcoin, the state does not acknowledging the legality of bitcoin, then doing business by accepting bitcoin as a means of payment is the same as finding a disease, indeed a very complicated choice ...
DavidNiva

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:58:15 AM

regards
this depends on our financial ability, if we have good financial conduct the cryptocurrency business can be a good choice, the reason is the crypto business can give us income quickly after we enter into our trade, we don't have to start from scratch, but we can immediately become a currency trader, we can immediately get results, if we take the choice of opening a business in real terms, what business questions in the field? secondly we master not about the business we are going to work on, thirdly this is the most difficult, we will start from zero, we have to start from the bottom to get customers, so the process can be very long, while our real effort must have a place, permission, and potential we also have to think about profit and loss. maybe this is just input.
rmel0924

Activity: 231

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:19:14 AM

regards
For me I will choose both since it can give us good earnings. Investing in crypto is very profitable because it offers us huge earnings from a convenient task done while in a real business sometimes we lose if we do not know how to manage it, but real business of course can give us also good profits also. So it is better to have both because when one is not good we still have the other one which is our alternative.
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:16:58 AM

Invest your money at real business and never trying for invest your money at crypto right now, I never ask you to left crypto but right now is not good moment because more dump price at bitcoin and altcoin, keep your investment at real business.
Tissuecoin

Activity: 7
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:34:34 AM
Merited by Youghoor (2)

regards

You can decide to do both but the real question is, how well do you know and understand cryptocurrency investment ? And for that of setting up a real business, do you have any business plans drawn out? The fact that you have the necessary or  the available  income to start a business or invest in cryptocurrencies doesn't guarantee you of making a better income. What I will advice you to do is to analyse both options carefully and draw out a plan of action for both. With that, you can choose by yourself what is the best option for you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: