Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:32:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I choose  (Read 29969 times)
willwin66

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:50:35 AM

Hi guys, I just graduated from college and wanted to have a better income but didn't know what to do. I want to find a solution to get around this situation. There are just friends who invite businesses to provide income, and there are also those who invite to invest in cryptocurrencies. If you are in my position and faced with these 2 choices, which one will you choose:
1. Invest in cryptocurrencies
2. Opening a real business

Give me the reason why you choose between the one above

regards
If I were you, I would open a real business first and only invest in cryptocurrencies when I have enough knowledge.
jaja colleen

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:57:49 AM

Opening a business is better than to invest in Cryptocurrency,because we  don't have a assurance that we will earn in Cryptocurrency a lot of scam projects is spreading and a we need to take a risk before we earn especially in this market that the price is always declining.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:05:50 AM

Hi guys, I just graduated from college and wanted to have a better income but didn't know what to do. I want to find a solution to get around this situation. There are just friends who invite businesses to provide income, and there are also those who invite to invest in cryptocurrencies. If you are in my position and faced with these 2 choices, which one will you choose:

regards
For me, it is good to invest on crypto first because you can learn from it about marketing which can be useful when you are building a market. You have to know the risk it gives. There are many struggles but you can learn with it. Invest on crypto because that can be helpful for you as a training ground how to take risk on the market.

onlydumpstersreally

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:10:37 AM

regards

If I choose between business and cryptocurrency, then I would choose a real business. =) But these 2 variants are risks anyway  Undecided
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:24:41 AM

regards
For me, it is good to invest on crypto first because you can learn from it about marketing which can be useful when you are building a market. You have to know the risk it gives. There are many struggles but you can learn with it. Invest on crypto because that can be helpful for you as a training ground how to take risk on the market.
Yes, in cryptocurrency market you can learn a lot of lesson and it will help you to enhance your strategies that can help you to faced the risk that you may possibly faced in making a business on which can surely strengthen you. Also in cryptocurrency you can have a chance to earn a profit that you can used to build and support your own business that can help you to give the quality service or products to the customer that can possibly increase your chance to become successful in the future.

enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 11:03:48 AM

I think, both of them have good opportunities to be able to earn income but may have different risks, maybe you can do both, have a real business and you also have investments in crypto currencies because you can do both

myohmy81

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:20:55 PM

regards
It's difficult to find a profits here in cryptocurrency with this bearish market and what happen for this year has give me an outlook that crypto has no assurance that you will earn money every month. With this scenario it's clear that if you have money then invest with your friends for a real business and at the same time learn here in crypto with just a small of money to gain experience. Soon you will decide what is best plan for your future.
paulspider

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:45:52 PM

I personally like to do investments than taking part in real business. They all involve taking risk but I cherish to invest than do business.
sulendra12

Activity: 2842
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:50:24 PM

I personally like to do investments than taking part in real business. They all involve taking risk but I cherish to invest than do business.
Opening a business also a kind of investment. Why don't you know about that?

Both of them has their own risks, there is no reason to compare these 2 source of incomes unless you are lazy and just want to earn money for nothing.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:03:21 PM

choose both, if you can set the time and take advantage of the best possible opportunities, you can get maximum profit, because if you are good at managing the time in both businesses then you will get maximum profit even though both have a big risk, therefore expertise and concentration play an important role in running these two businesses
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:14:10 PM

Invest your money at real business and never trying for invest your money at crypto right now, I never ask you to left crypto but right now is not good moment because more dump price at bitcoin and altcoin, keep your investment at real business.
but if a true investor even though the market has experienced a drastic decline, it will never make investors go away, because they believe buying coins at a low price will one day be able to experience a high price increase, so now is the best time to start investing in the long run
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:34:58 PM

i think take that two is good choice if you can handle that all , 30% cryptocurrency and the rest go to real Business , just make good decisions
Lotermity91

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:12:03 AM

if there really is large capital and there are two choices like you between investing in crypto and opening a real business, then I prefer real business. because even though the real business is more profitable in my opinion, even though it also has the same risk as crypto investment.
If I would be at your place I will chose both. To divide my income in two portions and then allot one to bitcoin and other too real business. Both have their own pros and cons so better check both.
Big-bigger-bitcoin

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:26:08 AM

regards
I would rather choose to invest in cryptocurrency than opening real business because in our industry there are lot of competitors so that if you product is not popular you will no income and then it will lead to bankcrupt unlike in investing cryptocurrency all need to do is to wait.
You can’t learn, or you can’t grow when you are sole seller. There must be competition that takes you to higher ranks of business class. But your decision here to choose bitcoin is classic.
logic123

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:49:36 AM

here everyone has different taste so it is your interest and your dedication, but if you want to do these both then go for cryptocurrency invest ment.
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:02:12 AM

Opening a business also a kind of investment. Why don't you know about that?

Both of them has their own risks, there is no reason to compare these 2 source of incomes unless you are lazy and just want to earn money for nothing.
Well, if you opening a business you will rely on yourself but on investment you will rely on someone else.
Actually we should follow our passion, investigate and research someting (investment) or management and innovation (business).
But I saw the best path to make a good momentum for your income which is safe risk and makes sense. I want to suggest for all of you guys in this thread this video by Dan Lok https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjgN-K_b7nk
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:11:01 AM

Each of these options has its own risks, advantages and disadvantages. You need to understand that you need to invest in cryptocurrency the money that you are not afraid to lose, so if you have investment capital that you are willing to spend, you can distribute it in this way: part is real business and some part investment in cryptocurrency long term.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:36:52 AM

Invest your money at real business and never trying for invest your money at crypto right now, I never ask you to left crypto but right now is not good moment because more dump price at bitcoin and altcoin, keep your investment at real business.

If you will be thinking of it, Bitcoin and other crypto currencies are great since the price are a bit low right now. If the price rose again, you will not be able to see these cheap price of these crypto currencies. I am not saying that Bitcoin and other crypto currencies are great than the these "real businesses" but you should take advantage of the low prices of them now.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:19:49 PM

regards

My suggestion with you is that make your priority in life begin in establishing a real traditional business, If you have at least a capital to do it. It is because even without crypto you can able to live and continue to achieve your goal whatever it is. Then, while doing it you can also invest in crypto currencies while studying about it. In short, you can do it all together, but as beginner just make crypto currency only your part time as it starts with this industry.
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:46:21 PM

But, I think at this time is better to invest into Bitcoin or other Crypto. Because we needn't to buy at high price, now the price of Bitcoin/Crypto were declining, so we can buy and hold it for long term investment. However, I suggest that we should also have a business or a job in the real world.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: