Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:08:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I choose  (Read 29968 times)
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:16:21 AM

Hi guys, I just graduated from college and wanted to have a better income but didn't know what to do. I want to find a solution to get around this situation. There are just friends who invite businesses to provide income, and there are also those who invite to invest in cryptocurrencies. If you are in my position and faced with these 2 choices, which one will you choose:
1. Invest in cryptocurrencies
2. Opening a real business

Give me the reason why you choose between the one above

regards
I think you should invest in crypto right now. Because its price is now quite cheap and when the market grows back, it will certainly bring huge profits to you. At that point you will have more money to open a real business and be able to grow it better.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:54:28 AM

Start your job at real business and take your profit for investing at bitcoin or altcoin, never invest your money all at bitcoin or altcoin because right now is bad situation of bitcoin and altcoin price, you can start by using your profit form real business.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:01:38 AM

You will face more risks if you are going to choose cryptocurrency investment than opening a real business but there are more opportunities that you can get from making investment in cryptocurrencies. You should create a plan very well for you to not lose your money.
Real businesses will also find many risks, especially the risks faced in real form. You have to compete with your competitors, and every day you have to find a shortcoming that exists in your business, if you don't find your business will lead to destruction.
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:43:06 PM

Hi guys, I just graduated from college and wanted to have a better income but didn't know what to do. I want to find a solution to get around this situation. There are just friends who invite businesses to provide income, and there are also those who invite to invest in cryptocurrencies. If you are in my position and faced with these 2 choices, which one will you choose:

regards
I think you should invest in crypto right now. Because its price is now quite cheap and when the market grows back, it will certainly bring huge profits to you. At that point you will have more money to open a real business and be able to grow it better.

You must do it only when you know for sure which of the tokens you want to invest in. Do not listen to the prompts of other people. Make your own investigation of the crypto market.
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:45:27 PM

Much better if you did both. If you have a enough money, you can divide it to the two.
But no matter what it depends on you. Going into business is good and also investing in crypto  is good.
Do some research before making a decision because youll be the one to decide what should it be.
Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:57:05 PM

just advice, if you have a lot of money it's better to open a business in a real world, but if you don't have the capital, you better invest or play first on crypto. after making a lot of money, you can open a business to make money every month.
Initscri

Activity: 1540
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 12:08:43 AM

You will face more risks if you are going to choose cryptocurrency investment than opening a real business but there are more opportunities that you can get from making investment in cryptocurrencies. You should create a plan very well for you to not lose your money.

I wouldn't necessarily say there are "more opportunities" with cryptos. Realistically, your own business is within your own control; crypto - not so much.

I'd invest in Crypto, but if you're interested, put more of the money into starting a business. Heck, if you have an interest in crypto, combine the two and make a crypto-currency based business.

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
----------------------------------
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:12:22 AM

Due to the instability nature of the crypto market, it requires absolute patience in order to get the best out of crypto. Assess yourself before choosing one of your options, if you are the impatient type, then i suggest you consider opening a real business which comes with its own prerequisite of land acquisition, location, a well demanding product etc.
It all drops back to you, you are the one who can finalize the decision by first assessing yourself.
DavidNiva

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:31:05 AM

Open a business you are knowledgeable and familiar with. Under the current climate investing in concurrency and hoping their value increases is very risky. At the very least, with a business you get to control a lot of variables and you can take decisions that are beneficial to your self. buying and holding concurrency as a main source of income is lazy and will lead to ruin unless you are extremely lucky.
It could be that the business of buying and selling bitcoin for the time being has not been maximized,  considering the unfavorable prices also seeing developments that have not changed,  starting to do some new businesses that we really control the market,  and will greatly support daily income,  which may not be too big, but new businesses can be an alternative to our temporary income.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:24:10 AM

Due to the instability nature of the crypto market, it requires absolute patience in order to get the best out of crypto. Assess yourself before choosing one of your options, if you are the impatient type, then i suggest you consider opening a real business which comes with its own prerequisite of land acquisition, location, a well demanding product etc.
It all drops back to you, you are the one who can finalize the decision by first assessing yourself.
right, it really needs self confidence to start investing in the crypto world. because this business has a high risk, so patience is needed to win the fight. many are frustrated because of this business
Mymikagab

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:45:13 AM

Its good to build a business and use a bitcoin as a payment i guess this is the best thing to do to continued earning bitcoin! Try this both you never regret, investment is risky we know that but we need to be wise. You know that crypto have a big future, dont leave it coz someday you'll gonna be rich here
JayCue

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 06:49:38 AM

I'll choose to open a business then doing crypto in my spare time.  Smiley

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:52:11 AM

regards
You need to balance your belief in between the two now, whatever you think is good that will help you in the near future, well you better pick that choice. So, for me in my opinion invest in crypto currency is a good things because you have a chance to gain different altcoins and bitcoin but of course the decision final will still be yours.
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:08:23 AM

I'll choose to open a business then doing crypto in my spare time.  Smiley

I have the same choice as you to make your own business in the real world and have a small company with several employees and continue to play in the crypto world.

I have the same choice as you to make own business in the real world and have a small company with several employees and continue to play in the crypto world.
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:56:45 AM

I prefer to open a real business if you can't be sure to join a crypto currency, a real business will be better to be chosen now.

gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:38:20 AM

regards
if you think that open your real business is much better rather than invest in cryptocurrencies do it and never be regret, choose one of that if you feel is you are comfortable on that
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:23:18 PM

regards
Why not tell us how much are we talking about here for capitalization so we can give much better answer,but if i were you and i have capacity to provide.i will divide the capital equally

The 50% will be on real life business with your friend,and the another 50% will invest in cryptocurrency for long term holding,its up to you if this will be spread in how many coins but whats important is to choose the right ones

knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:25:07 PM

I wouldn't necessarily say there are "more opportunities" with cryptos. Realistically, your own business is within your own control; crypto - not so much.

I'd invest in Crypto, but if you're interested, put more of the money into starting a business. Heck, if you have an interest in crypto, combine the two and make a crypto-currency based business.
Right, if I were him I'd definitely do a business that involves crypto. Of course it wouldn't be just function through using cryptos only because in reality, fiats are a still lot useful in the real word. There are businesses in other countries that involves bitcoin and uses it as a mode of payment. If ever cryptos really do bloom in the future then a business that involves it will be an advantage.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 12:45:41 PM

if I can't choose I will do both. open a real business and invest. investing in crypto doesn't take a lot of time. so we can check coin price movements while maintaining our real business. and in my opinion do not rely on crypto investment as the main income because the crypto market is unpredictable. so we need real business or real work as our main source of income.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:39:36 PM

Both are very risky, most businesses that are created do not last more than a year and most disappear before reaching 5 years in operation, so it is not like deciding to invest in a business is that safe either but at least you will have more control about whether that business becomes successful or not, when you invest in a cryptocurrency there is nothing you can do to change if the coin in which you invested becomes successful or not, so you must always keep an eye on your investments so you can get out of them if it is really needed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: