Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:18:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I choose  (Read 29968 times)
krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:50:43 PM

Why not you do both ? Split the savings in 2 part and you can do both. This approach will give you additional safety in the form of having two business. If you suffer loss in one of it, you can rely on the other.

If you still had to choose just one, I will suggest you to go for real business. This is because crypto market currently is quite unstable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:56:17 PM

You must do what you like to do, I open a business with knowledge and some profits to invest in crypto coins, I think the best choice!
yes, before starting a business or investment, we should learn things that can make us lose first, so we can find ways to prevent them. but I think in this case, a choice can be seen from many examples. when you feel that you are confused by 2 choices, then choose things that have little risk
- Selecting things that are less risky is good and safe for us but I think that when we are an investor, risking and facing different risks is an indispensable thing, it will be the experience for us to grow more in the field of investment. Therefore, when faced with two options like this, people should choose both but of course, the division of work should also be clear that we should focus on the area where we are experienced and developing, for areas that are not our expertise, shouldn't spend too much time and money on it, the results won't be as good as we imagined.
besides that we must strengthen the psychological, because it is very petrified for us when a problem occurs. with these two choices will indeed reduce the level of risk, but indeed we must be able to manage it
sclmte

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:04:44 PM

first from the beggining, my priority to be a success in the future is to invest in cryptocurrencies, I will increase my fortune as much as a business entrepreneur starts someday to become a successful businesswoman. now just have to work hard and persevere because I'm one of the best investors and business women one day.
Carna

Activity: 8
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:14:35 PM

Hi guys, I just graduated from college and wanted to have a better income but didn't know what to do. I want to find a solution to get around this situation. There are just friends who invite businesses to provide income, and there are also those who invite to invest in cryptocurrencies. If you are in my position and faced with these 2 choices, which one will you choose:
1. Invest in cryptocurrencies
2. Opening a real business

Give me the reason why you choose between the one above

regards

Well it all have risks. Cryptocurrency is going into place where profit isn't as big as it was for people who start it at the very beginning, but real business also have risks. But to be honest If I were you I firstly would tried to get experience from real job, and then trying to jump into real life problems.
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:21:02 PM

first from the beggining, my priority to be a success in the future is to invest in cryptocurrencies, I will increase my fortune as much as a business entrepreneur starts someday to become a successful businesswoman. now just have to work hard and persevere because I'm one of the best investors and business women one day.
there are quite a lot of investment instruments. and not only cryptocurrency. I think the good condition is when I can understand from every investment that exists today

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Rifat0099

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:18:42 PM

Hello zeingrind777

If I am in your situation then I will choose investing in cryptocurrencies and opening a real business both. Because if you only invest in cryptocurrencies then it takes long time to make profit and it is so risky than opening a real business. Because you know that cryptocurrencies price can dumping at anytime. If you open a real business then you can make profit daily. And it will help you pay for your daily expenses. You can gather real and practical experience of business. So it is better than investing in crypto.

In other hand, Investing in cryptocurrencies is also good. But if you have not knowledge then you can’t do anything. You should know proper knowledge about cryptocurrencies market place. Because cryptocurrencies prices increase and decrease every minute and every second. You should sincere about it’s price. You can trade your crypto coin in trading platform. There are many good platforms for doing trade. You can use any of them. If you do well in trading then you become rich in short time and if you fail then you will lose everyting. So becareful.

So at last I tell you that you should invest small amount in cryptocurrencies and invest as much as you can in a real business.

Thank you,
Rifat0099
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:48:23 PM

In order to invest anywhere you need to figure it out.  If you have already figured out this and you only have a choice where to invest, all the same, only you yourself can answer this question. After all, only you know in what business you want to invest and what its prospects.
If I now had the choice to invest in a real promising business or in crypto currencies, then I would first invest in a real business, and later put profits from this business into crypto currencies.
I will explain why. If you have limited start capital, then it is better to spend it where you will get a profit with a higher probability. After all, you now don't have the knowledge necessary to invest in cryptocurrency, so you can make a lot of mistakes, which in the end result will lead to the loss of your money. And in the process of developing a real business, in parallel you will be able to set aside time to study the information necessary for investing in crypto currency.
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:57:03 PM

Hi guys, I just graduated from college and wanted to have a better income but didn't know what to do. I want to find a solution to get around this situation. There are just friends who invite businesses to provide income, and there are also those who invite to invest in cryptocurrencies. If you are in my position and faced with these 2 choices, which one will you choose:

regards

I think you should think carefully about this, because this is not kidding. if I am offered like you, it is better to take part in a business first which is clear, later if you are interested in investing, then we will get the results of the business which can later be used for investment.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1414
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 12:43:27 AM

the best income for your life needs is passive income, like you have a business where the business can autopilot without needing you, here you sleep will get money
but to achieve that you have to work hard to build the business,
now if you go into the crypto world, what is your final destination for cryptocurrency, and when it's reached, what will you do next
the point is that investment and trading are the same, having the aim of looking for big profits
but by opening a business, you will feel a mental battle with competitors, where people who have a mental fighter are weak, he will fall
Sety15

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:31:25 AM

If you like speculation, you can choose to invest in cryptocurrency, even though it's risky, but the profits generated are also very good.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:45:02 AM

regards

I think you should think carefully about this, because this is not kidding. if I am offered like you, it is better to take part in a business first which is clear, later if you are interested in investing, then we will get the results of the business which can later be used for investment.
however, businesses certainly have things to consider. between these two things, of course I prefer the real business, then invest. maybe I will choose both, if that is possible. well, many things need to be considered in this matter.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:56:47 AM

regards
You need to know what you want? What is your goal? You want money?

With cryptocurrency, it is not easy to make money like you think, 2018 is only the bear market, a lot of people lost because of that. But there are also many people can earn money from bear market, it is normal when you have good strategies.

For me, you should try each one and then choose a path to go long term

pemantaubtt
Copper Member

Activity: 316
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 08:00:25 AM

bro, I also experienced the same thing as you, I just graduated and I was confused looking for a job because there was nothing suitable besides business, but I needed capital to open my business and I tried to enter cryptocurrency to join bounty campaign,trading and investing gifts I hope someday I can open my own business.

ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:21:26 AM

You do know that you can do both at the same time right? You can open up a business and grow the business to an extent and then take a little money from the profit you have made in the business and invest in cryptocurrency, and wait for it grow and yield extra income. Cryptocurrency is something you invest for a long term if you want to make good profit from it. It’s still your choice to make.

yes, before starting a business or investment, we should learn things that can make us lose first, so we can find ways to prevent them. but I think in this case, a choice can be seen from many examples. when you feel that you are confused by 2 choices, then choose things that have little risk
Having a real business is less risky than cryptocurrency. It’s possible that he can invest in cryptocurrency only to wake up the next and see that the price has fallen to a low price. I just checked when he posted this and that was around November 11th and I think the price of Bitcoin then was around $6000, but now it is $4000. If he invested then he would be losing by now. Cryptocurrency is not a job to rely on, it can only be a side job.
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:36:02 AM

regards
If you want to have a correct decision then you should study well and think about it. All of investment have risks,  you should know if your money is more safe between cryptocurrency investment and opening a real business.
kiwoh123

Activity: 309

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:36:09 AM

it would be better if you do both of them simultaneously investing in cryptocurrency is very risky so you need another job for monthly income and I think opening a business is a good idea so try doing both of them simultaneously. but if you only want to be an investor, you have to learn as well as a trader so you can get a monthly profit.
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:30:10 AM

At this market condition I would choose the number one choice. This is to start investment in small amount in crypto because now is the best time to buy the potential altcoins which is belong in the top altcoins in coinmarketcap. Remember don't put all of your money in crypto investment. Better to try it if it will works or not.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
AntoCokbun

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:33:42 PM

why don't you do both? I think doing both will give you more benefits. You can open a real business while investing in cryptocurrencies, because investing in crypto doesn't require much time.

ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:41:59 PM

regards
Before you can do any of the two you need to work your ass out to have capital, first you focus on finding a good paying job first unless someone will lend you money for business. Opening business and investing in crypto does not guarantee success still you need to work it out to achieve good results.
JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:53:06 PM

regards
You can just pick anyone of those two because there are high risks that you are going to face. Always choose an investment wherein you can handle it properly and you can increase your capital.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: