Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:01:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I choose  (Read 29969 times)
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:09:55 PM

At this market condition I would choose the number one choice. This is to start investment in small amount in crypto because now is the best time to buy the potential altcoins which is belong in the top altcoins in coinmarketcap. Remember don't put all of your money in crypto investment. Better to try it if it will works or not.

Good to see you making a right decision. Bitcoin is at very low price now along with all the good altcoins. So if anyone want to get profit from it, this is the best time to make a lot of money in future, if we buy bitcoins and good coins at the current price.
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:56:56 PM

You have to choose which you believe will give you more success. If you feel confident about crypto then you can choose it.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:03:52 PM

Hi guys, I just graduated from college and wanted to have a better income but didn't know what to do. I want to find a solution to get around this situation. There are just friends who invite businesses to provide income, and there are also those who invite to invest in cryptocurrencies. If you are in my position and faced with these 2 choices, which one will you choose:
1. Invest in cryptocurrencies
2. Opening a real business

Give me the reason why you choose between the one above

regards

If you can do both then do it, investing in crypto does not mean you have to put all your money because the risk is high when the reward is high.
Opening a business is better than investing with crypto if want a stable income, but choose the right business for you as it does not mean when you open a business, you'll be successful right away. Just like investing in crypto, they are similar as both have challenges along the way.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:25:53 PM

Opening a business is less risky than investing in cryptocurrency but earning profits is quicker if you are already a skilled crypto trader. If you setting up a business someday is been your dream then you should pursue it rather than trying the risky world of unpredictable cryptocurrency. But if you are determined to try your luck in cryptocurrencies then you should prepare yourself first by learning how the cryptocurrency works.
uelque

Activity: 812
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 01:43:51 PM

Hi guys, I just graduated from college and wanted to have a better income but didn't know what to do. I want to find a solution to get around this situation. There are just friends who invite businesses to provide income, and there are also those who invite to invest in cryptocurrencies. If you are in my position and faced with these 2 choices, which one will you choose:

regards

If I were you why don't you just find a decent job related to your profession and start to save little by little. Because opening a real business needs an initial investment and knowledge. It is not a joke mate. Both are not a joke. We also knew the risk that cryptocurrencies has so don't simply just jump because you like it. Learn how to start simply, step by step, and not rushing everything that you want. Better income will soon come once you have a lot of experiences. Goodluck!  Wink
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:41:52 PM

You must do what you like to do, I open a business with knowledge and some profits to invest in crypto coins, I think the best choice!
yes, before starting a business or investment, we should learn things that can make us lose first, so we can find ways to prevent them. but I think in this case, a choice can be seen from many examples. when you feel that you are confused by 2 choices, then choose things that have little risk
- Selecting things that are less risky is good and safe for us but I think that when we are an investor, risking and facing different risks is an indispensable thing, it will be the experience for us to grow more in the field of investment. Therefore, when faced with two options like this, people should choose both but of course, the division of work should also be clear that we should focus on the area where we are experienced and developing, for areas that are not our expertise, shouldn't spend too much time and money on it, the results won't be as good as we imagined.
besides that we must strengthen the psychological, because it is very petrified for us when a problem occurs. with these two choices will indeed reduce the level of risk, but indeed we must be able to manage it
Agree with you mate we are investors and taking risk can make us rich and well confident. It is lack of confidence which keep us away from making proper decision. We should use our skills and our mind that what we are good at and what we can handle in any situation. The most important thing is to be confident and to be strong.
2chase

Activity: 1082
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:17:01 PM

Of course, I would choose the second option - because cryptocurrency is something that I understand relatively well and what I have been dealing with over the past few years, so for me there will be no alternative in this regard. I choose a cryptocurrency because no other field of activity could bring me a income comparable to what a cryptocurrency provides.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:58:52 AM

Of course, I would choose the second option - because cryptocurrency is something that I understand relatively well and what I have been dealing with over the past few years, so for me there will be no alternative in this regard. I choose a cryptocurrency because no other field of activity could bring me a income comparable to what a cryptocurrency provides.

Well what works for you might not be the case for majority of the people though. I'm pretty sure more than half of crypto users aren't earning as much especially during bear markets like this. What would they do then if this continues for another whole year?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
OrangeII

Activity: 2100
Merit: 503

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:18:34 AM

Well what works for you might not be the case for majority of the people though. I'm pretty sure more than half of crypto users aren't earning as much especially during bear markets like this. What would they do then if this continues for another whole year?
even I would also choose the second option if it was a choice I had to make. however, cryptocurrency is basically something that can be utilized with a little capital. so for now, of course I will choose the first one before going to the second choice.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:54:25 AM

At a time it is impossible to invest because you need to have enough capital in order to manage those. For offline business, you need to find a good shop where investment should be high and we need to pay monthly expenses for it. For investing in Crypto you need to research a lot about their potential and whether they have any active developments internally.
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:06:45 AM

I would suggest that you diversify your investment between the offline business and investment in Cryptocurrency.
Investment in Cryptocurrency doesn't cost anything additional funds except what you are investing on.
Instead of investing your whole business capital in Cryptocurrency which of course has the capability of getting you a higher return on investment in a short while but very risky as you can also loss your funds in one fell swoop.
Divide the funds and invest in both.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:15:10 PM

regards
I haven’t seen an investor who doesn’t have an offline/real business they are into. Investors always start as real business owners  and when that business mature to a big level, they talk about investing the money they have got from that business to make extra profit. If you start investing without having a reliable business and you happen to lose money in the investment, how again are you going to get back the money. So start up a business first before you talk about investment.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:14:47 PM

Opening a business is less risky than investing in cryptocurrency but earning profits is quicker if you are already a skilled crypto trader. If you setting up a business someday is been your dream then you should pursue it rather than trying the risky world of unpredictable cryptocurrency. But if you are determined to try your luck in cryptocurrencies then you should prepare yourself first by learning how the cryptocurrency works.
There are less risks that you are going to face if you will open a business than to make cryptocurrency investment but there are more opportunities that you can get from cryptocurrency investment. They say that the higher the risks, the higher the profit that you may get.
Palmond

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:19:24 PM

I think you invest in kryoto if you don't know how to work to get a good profit for me. You will lose your profits, for me it is better that you can open a business in the real world rather than investing in the world of onlein.
SkustaClee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:31:02 PM

regards
If I were you, I will choose to make investment to cryptocurrency even it is more risky. If you want to have stable income then it is better if you will just open a business but if you want to gain more profit where you can have more benefits then it is better if you will choose to make investment with cryptocurrencies.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:55:52 PM

regards

When I first read about these two options the first thing that came to my mind is to open a shop that accepts crypto as a payment. You can have an income and also you can "invest" in cryptocurrencies by providing your services. Make a reserve of Bitcoins and HODL them until you feel that you have made a profit from it. Just be innovative and you will have a better income eventually.
Altf4

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 12:49:18 AM

regards

When I first read about these two options the first thing that came to my mind is to open a shop that accepts crypto as a payment. You can have an income and also you can "invest" in cryptocurrencies by providing your services. Make a reserve of Bitcoins and HODL them until you feel that you have made a profit from it. Just be innovative and you will have a better income eventually.
If I were you ,I will just first invest in cryptocurrencies for it will required a minimal capital just like openning a real business which required a great capital and business permits ,but to start for a small living maybe joining cryptocurrency is much better , but if you can gather enough capital ,then you can proceed to openning a real business at same time continue your investment in crypto.

jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 01:29:56 AM

regards
If I were you, I will choose to make investment to cryptocurrency even it is more risky. If you want to have stable income then it is better if you will just open a business but if you want to gain more profit where you can have more benefits then it is better if you will choose to make investment with cryptocurrencies.
maybe if we doing both of them make us have two source income.so we have high income possibility with high risk and also we have stable income with less risk.if we able manage this work , i am sure we will earn much money only in short periode.so keep focus with what will we doing.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
r_uyab

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:13:21 AM

for me you can invest in krypto, especially now the price of bitcoin has started to fall again and many of the prices are very cheap so you will also get more profits in the future
aditasetia123

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:29:40 AM

regards
maybe if we doing both of them make us have two source income.so we have high income possibility with high risk and also we have stable income with less risk.if we able manage this work , i am sure we will earn much money only in short periode.so keep focus with what will we doing.
each investment has risk.real business has risk to, many factors that influenced our businees.inside and outside factors,such as competitor, our skill managing busineess and many others.
both of them need knowledge, how we manage our money , how to choose the business that suitable for us and also make its SWOT analisys.in crypto trading we do the same thing with that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: