Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:00:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I choose  (Read 29968 times)
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:16:22 PM

Hi guys, I just graduated from college and wanted to have a better income but didn't know what to do. I want to find a solution to get around this situation. There are just friends who invite businesses to provide income, and there are also those who invite to invest in cryptocurrencies. If you are in my position and faced with these 2 choices, which one will you choose:
1. Invest in cryptocurrencies
2. Opening a real business

Give me the reason why you choose between the one above

regards

When I first read about these two options the first thing that came to my mind is to open a shop that accepts crypto as a payment. You can have an income and also you can "invest" in cryptocurrencies by providing your services. Make a reserve of Bitcoins and HODL them until you feel that you have made a profit from it. Just be innovative and you will have a better income eventually.
If I were you ,I will just first invest in cryptocurrencies for it will required a minimal capital just like openning a real business which required a great capital and business permits ,but to start for a small living maybe joining cryptocurrency is much better , but if you can gather enough capital ,then you can proceed to openning a real business at same time continue your investment in crypto.

Well, you are partially right. But not all the businesses require high capital investments. For example, if you provide services you probably have only fixed costs that would make your company "expensive". A startup can start with a small capital at the beginning of its operation. If you want to sell metals or other materials then yes you need huge capitals. I consider an online shop as a real business that can bring a lot of money to the entrepreneur (especially if you find the right items to sell). This business can combine crypto payments and eventually lead to crypto investments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:01:01 AM

Personally, I will be choosing the two if I have those two options. There is no harm in doing that as far as I am concerned. This is a space that is growing everyday and there is a lot of potential here as long as you know what you are doing.

On the other hand, business is something that if you do right, you will also be able to make something substantial from it too, as you keep expanding into other ones. One thing about being wealthy in the long run is all about being smart. So distributing your eggs in different baskets, will put you in lesser risks.

I am agree with your opinion. Doing both is good as long we can maintain the risk. Doing a real bussiness creating a new jobs for people and its true that we should distributing our risk and opening real bussiness is good option
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:33:57 AM

Personally, I will be choosing the two if I have those two options. There is no harm in doing that as far as I am concerned. This is a space that is growing everyday and there is a lot of potential here as long as you know what you are doing.

On the other hand, business is something that if you do right, you will also be able to make something substantial from it too, as you keep expanding into other ones. One thing about being wealthy in the long run is all about being smart. So distributing your eggs in different baskets, will put you in lesser risks.

I am agree with your opinion. Doing both is good as long we can maintain the risk. Doing a real bussiness creating a new jobs for people and its true that we should distributing our risk and opening real bussiness is good option
The thing is if you can run a business very well and make it established / sustainable, it has a potential to make you gain consistent passive income.
While if you invest in cryptocurrencies where most of them are utility tokens, there will be only 1 time profit when you sell the tokens.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:04:08 PM

Hi guys, I just graduated from college and wanted to have a better income but didn't know what to do. I want to find a solution to get around this situation. There are just friends who invite businesses to provide income, and there are also those who invite to invest in cryptocurrencies. If you are in my position and faced with these 2 choices, which one will you choose:

regards
Opening a business is a good option than investing in cryptocurrency market. The market is still bear, it is really hard to make a profit because most of coins are continuing to drop. For me it is better if you will just open a business.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:44:51 PM

Both can be opportunities for profit, but I think you alone know more about your own potential. First, consider the risks and profits generated, and then you can choose the better ones to make a profit.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
maman567

Activity: 648

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:55:10 PM

You can start trading or investment at bitcoin or cypto if you have other source income, but never invest all of your money because always have bad effect when bitcoin is drop.
Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:00:01 PM

regards
For me if i were you choose to open a real business and at the same time do invest in cryptocurrencies better to do both if you want to success in life, you can do it both if you want to, and change your mindset into positive, for sure you will become happy and successful in life.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:04:12 PM

regards

Why do you have to choose if you could do both at the same time? Having a business while waiting for a good profit in an investment is a good way of earning better than what you want. You don't have to invest most of your money, you should just be wise on where to invest.
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:48:45 PM

regards
For me in my own opinion is, I choose both of those choices. The better ways to earn more is to make a multiple sources of income so that if something's happened you have already a backup income. It's really up to you if you have doubts for yourself that you might not earn it back then you should probably start thinking about your future.
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 04:35:17 AM

regards
in my opinion if you are still unsure and unsure of better investment with investment little by little because we know all the risks that we will get because in my opinion it is better investment with real if you have enough capital
heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:53:18 AM

I don't think I can choose in the both of them if I don't have any capital to invest and to open a real business but still I would choose to invest in Cryptocurrency because I've been working here in the past year and it really change me for everything. That's why I think it would also help a person like you to be more responsive in this kind of field of currency that are being more popular by now.

binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 09:37:38 AM

regards
I think you should invest in crypto right now. A real business may now face difficulties when the world market is showing signs of recession. You won't easily be as profitable as investing in crypto. Buying BTC now will help you profit x2 or x3 in a few years.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Godday

Activity: 1526
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 10:06:06 AM

regards

I think it's better now not to invest first, because the position of bitcoin is being unstable. therefore we need to make a personal business before we are silent without purpose.

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:51:06 PM

In this period everything is so unstable that every prediction is pure gambling: maybe the bitcoin pump up, maybe it goes to zero.
What is certain is that the classic systems of analysis with the crypto do not serve absolutely nothing.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 10:18:46 AM

for me both are also good things you can do, good investment in krypto and you open a business in the real world, for me it's equally beneficial
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:22:50 PM

for me you can invest in krypto, especially now the price of bitcoin has started to fall again and many of the prices are very cheap so you will also get more profits in the future
While it is correct to say that right now is the best time to invest in cryptocurrencies in a very long time, how many people are going to take advantage of those prices? I do not know about you but I do not have any money to invest in the market because I invested everything that I had during the last year, and I'm sure that I'm not the only one so the only thing that I can do and many people like me can do as well is to watch the market and hope that it goes up.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:30:00 PM

for me both are also good things you can do, good investment in krypto and you open a business in the real world, for me it's equally beneficial

That is right, these things can give you good profit in the near future since there are a still a lot of crypto currencies that gives profit but for me, you should not choose here, if you want to you can just choose your job or opening up a business. I am not saying that you can't choose investing on crypto currencies but you can do your work or business while investing on cryptos. That should also make your source of income double and also, if you want to focus on investing, your business can make your time off as investing also needs to past time.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:33:26 PM

For me my main focus this new year is to put up my own business. This is my dream. On the other hand i had invested on some cryptocurrency last. Hoping they will pump this year.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:38:10 PM

Opening a real business is more better than investing in cryptocurrency. If you put your own business you are the one managing and you can  do what ever you want. But if yo invest in cryptocurrency you only rely on the movement in the market. And sometimes you can lose your capital because of those scammer and hackers.

d0flaming0

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:57:05 AM

Both are very optional, but it's up to you were you are comfortable to do with besides if I were you I would rather to choose both, because it's better to earn not only in one source of an income while you can try to make it doubled your money through multiple sources of income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: