Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:50:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I choose  (Read 29973 times)
Tramle091296

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 09:56:15 AM

Hi guys, I just graduated from college and wanted to have a better income but didn't know what to do. I want to find a solution to get around this situation. There are just friends who invite businesses to provide income, and there are also those who invite to invest in cryptocurrencies. If you are in my position and faced with these 2 choices, which one will you choose:
1. Invest in cryptocurrencies
2. Opening a real business

Give me the reason why you choose between the one above

regards
Well it depends on your strategy for me much better if you do both. While opening a real business you can invest some of your money on crypyocurrency.  Cryptocurrency dont have the limit on what you invest even it is small ampunt of money.  With this you have a back up plan if one of this doesnt succeed. But  much better if your both decision gives you a profit.

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
emilanea56

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:56:36 AM

You should not be hurry up like that. you have just graduated. I advise you should get a job and save a little money that you dont use, then use it for investing. I think cryptocurrency is the best choice for 2,3 years later
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:10:31 AM

Hi guys, I just graduated from college and wanted to have a better income but didn't know what to do. I want to find a solution to get around this situation. There are just friends who invite businesses to provide income, and there are also those who invite to invest in cryptocurrencies. If you are in my position and faced with these 2 choices, which one will you choose:

regards
The current crypto market has a lot of altcoins with cheap prices. You can buy it and hold it for 2 years to get profit x3. Mark Cuban once advised us, please deduct 10% of your salary to buy BTC and ETH to hold. The government is always right and you will never see the BTC price below $ 4,000.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
goaldigger

Activity: 2408
Merit: 357

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 12:33:23 PM

Its better to have a real business first. Stablish a good business that can lead you to a stable profit. After you gain independence in that one, put something aside and put it in crypto market as an investment. Il said it because business has lesser risk and you also need to have a fixed source of income. You should also never forget to invest in crypto inspite of that. Just first things first.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Michal_open_source

Activity: 99
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 02:32:12 PM

I think a good idea after college is to work just for a little time in a startup company - you can get to see how young company works and then start your own business . Investing in crypto can be done while having own business or working somewhere.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 02:45:15 PM

I prefer to choose investment in cryptocurrency, because I think now is a good way you can enter your money to get the current price, because now the market price is still not too expensive.
Yes, the crypto currencies investment is the best and preferable investment we have this days. Besides, the market price which are low make it more profitable but there's no time ones cant enter the crypto market if have the require knowledge in choosing coin and exit the market. Although, there are some best time to enter the market like now.

NJB18

Activity: 663
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 02:49:26 PM

Why not do bought? Get into business if you have the capital and at the same time invest some into crypto currencies. And if possible, get a job. You're dumb if you think you can get a good life investing into crypto alone unless you are good and experienced enough which I doubt since you are asking the question.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:57:59 PM

I prefer to choose investment in cryptocurrency, because I think now is a good way you can enter your money to get the current price, because now the market price is still not too expensive.
Yes, the crypto currencies investment is the best and preferable investment we have this days. Besides, the market price which are low make it more profitable but there's no time ones cant enter the crypto market if have the require knowledge in choosing coin and exit the market. Although, there are some best time to enter the market like now.
  This is really the best way to increase our money with time. If you will wait more to buy those coins trust me later on you will be sad. Besides that if you have trading skills just apply it on your own risk. Gradually you will find so many additional benefits but  Right now you only needs profit which is possible only Because of investing your money to bitcoin.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:02:52 PM

This is really the best way to increase our money with time. If you will wait more to buy those coins trust me later on you will be sad. Besides that if you have trading skills just apply it on your own risk. Gradually you will find so many additional benefits but  Right now you only needs profit which is possible only Because of investing your money to bitcoin.
Yes it will very good that you invest your money in bitcoin currency because its very beneficial currency and now it will more increase so in coming future its price will give you huge amount of profit in your future and that's why if you want to your own business so it will much better because many people who are uneducated they will get best way to earning by your physical business and that's why every person will on job so in future you will able to more investment in bitcoin.
fianaindriati

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:47:43 PM

if you have capital, indeed for now I think it's better to start a real business first. because the market conditions are currently red. so investing is very risky. so it's better to start a real business first
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:55:14 PM

regards
In my opinion the two options are good things, if you see from your question you might have capital that you have to manage, my advice is to choose one of these options according to your experience so you can manage it well.
Commitments

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 04:08:39 AM

Opening and investing at real business is not easy, we need learn more about prediction of how to get profit later, if we do not know how to manage our money we could lost, but in bitcoin investment we still have our asset although have lower and we can wait it.
anggi

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 05:55:03 AM

if you have capital, indeed for now I think it's better to start a real business first. because the market conditions are currently red. so investing is very risky. so it's better to start a real business first
you are right. I also think like that. but I feel more like the pill where your hobby is. for me, I think real estate is the best way in this, because I think it can make an income that can make you invest. well, so I think by using real estate, maybe you can make an investment.
whiteblue

Activity: 1246

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:15:44 AM

for me personally I might choose to be able to do the second because my experience in running a genuine business and investing in cryptocurrency is a very good choice and from the experience that I have in the real business field we don't always benefit while this happens just like in cryptocurrency, it's better that you can run both of these businesses well.
Renaldi blackspadeteam

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:06:43 AM

regards
both are the best ways to earn income, but every business must be built with hard work to get good results, honestly the choice between real work and crypto business has risks and there are many kinds of real and crypto businesses that will all be ready if you choose , and advice from me for economic security choose both, to get the best business experience for your life
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:16:02 AM

regards
both are the best ways to earn income, but every business must be built with hard work to get good results, honestly the choice between real work and crypto business has risks and there are many kinds of real and crypto businesses that will all be ready if you choose , and advice from me for economic security choose both, to get the best business experience for your life
indeed both will be better if done together. with a real business we can get a lot of relationships, is not the more relationships it will open the door to fortune. on the other hand, cryptocurrency has a bright future, so by investing it can increase our income. like crypto is sluggish now, and I'm sure the real business can sustain your life

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Commitments

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:00:53 AM

I like investing at bitcoin and online job, I don't care about how many time lost my money with crypto because I don't have skill for take action make real business, I have try many time with real business but I don't know how to sell my product.
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 07:17:21 PM

regards
in any investment it always requires confidence and patience in investing all investments with real or risky crypto currency investment
Renaldi blackspadeteam

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:59:58 AM

regards
indeed both will be better if done together. with a real business we can get a lot of relationships, is not the more relationships it will open the door to fortune. on the other hand, cryptocurrency has a bright future, so by investing it can increase our income. like crypto is sluggish now, and I'm sure the real business can sustain your life
yeah buddy, you are right with a real business that can increase relationships with other businesses, luck can be useful for the business that is running. honestly I really like the cryptocurrency business because there are opportunities and guaranteed passive income from the cryptocurrency business,
maricz

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:34:30 PM

why did you not try to find a online job.? if are we you try this invest the bitcoin. im sure if you learn this bitcoin promise you can interesting this about the bitcoin on how handle it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: