Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:04:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BULL RUN! BULL RUN! BULL RUN!  (Read 2762 times)
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 12:16:57 AM

So it happens that every where in the crypto universe every single person is expecting a bull run Q4 of every year as if it's a norm now.

Well for me am happy the bull run isn't happening this year so that many can cool off and know this is not a yearly get rich quick business and people have to understand what investment are and invest wisely

I like the fact that the bull run shouldn't be on any specific date, day, or month and can happen randomly at any time to stop the impression of manipulation in crypto.

For me am happy crypto is responding to the market movement in connection with every other stock market.

What is your own thoughts?

this is a get rich quick scheme and all market is a get rich quick scheme for those who know what they are doing and what they are getting into. If you wanna success on any kind of market then you need to study hard in able to learn the skills needed. We need to be one or even thrice step ahead in able to be effective.

fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 12:20:47 AM

this is the end of november and soon is december which means the end of Q4. everyone predicts that a bull run will occur in Q4, if that really happens, then in a moment and our waiting for almost 1 year will be paid off.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 12:32:22 AM

Mostly people like this that is expecting bull run this year are clearly not interested on the project. They just aim quick profit. I am happy that no possible bull run is happening. So that the loyal people on the project remains.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:33:48 AM

So it happens that every where in the crypto universe every single person is expecting a bull run Q4 of every year as if it's a norm now.

Well for me am happy the bull run isn't happening this year so that many can cool off and know this is not a yearly get rich quick business and people have to understand what investment are and invest wisely

I like the fact that the bull run shouldn't be on any specific date, day, or month and can happen randomly at any time to stop the impression of manipulation in crypto.

For me am happy crypto is responding to the market movement in connection with every other stock market.

What are your own thoughts?
I am also not expecting a bull run this Q4, because in my opinion as what I can see with bitcoin, it is now struggling from something that it is hard for crypto market to make bull run this Q4. Maybe they are at the year of crisis now and I think this is not a good year for all of us using bitcoin. LOL. Maybe next year would be better.
Tichich

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:43:47 AM

just go into a preico company with big backers. they will be the ones to moon while BTC has such a larger market cap. It needs so much more money to drive the price. I have my eye on a traditionally support ICO that is just waiting for the right time
hulla

Activity: 1834
Merit: 566

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:28:43 PM

I am also not expecting a bull run this Q4, because in my opinion as what I can see with bitcoin, it is now struggling from something that it is hard for crypto market to make bull run this Q4. Maybe they are at the year of crisis now and I think this is not a good year for all of us using bitcoin. LOL. Maybe next year would be better.
Yes, the bull run market is totally not guarantee this year because the crypto market does not show any trend for the bull run market to occur during the Q3 market. With that been said, I want you to know this is year market is not bad year for every crypto currency user that know to perform their logic by swapping the coins they will spend in TUSD while keep the rest in BTC for future purpose.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
bestcoins1

Activity: 2254
Merit: 726

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:34:22 PM

Yes, the bull run market is totally not guarantee this year because the crypto market does not show any trend for the bull run market to occur during the Q3 market. With that been said, I want you to know this is year market is not bad year for every crypto currency user that know to perform their logic by swapping the coins they will spend in TUSD while keep the rest in BTC for future purpose.
That's right, all this has not guaranteed that this year there will be a bullrun because until now there is still no sign of a good movement in the market, in the end of the year and if we look at last year in December there will be a decline so that it will worsen for the market cryptocurrency.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 01:35:25 PM

we all can only pray for the bull run but it will happen when it has to happen till then it is an opportunity for everyone to collect as much coin you can.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
Successv

Activity: 207
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:52:26 PM

It seems to me that we should not expect a bull at the end of this year, most likely, even if it happens, it will not happen before the start of the next one!
Erzinnum

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:59:44 PM

What is your own thoughts?
As for me, i have to look for my deposit that`s why i cant rest even for a second. And also i`d like to buy at the best price so i cant just forget and buy somewhere after the reversal

craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:04:52 PM

If you want to see bull run you can visit Spain during their special holidys with corrida) I don't think than cryptomarket will show us what we all wait for.
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:46:23 PM

I think now we should be ready for stagnation period and the period of instability that can last for year or two with changing trends but no bull run like the end of 2017 and the start of 2018.
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:48:58 PM

I have capitulated already since Q3. I'm not expecting any bull run this Q4, even on 2019.
Crypto-winter is here everyone.  Cry
oOVVVVVVVOo

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:00:02 PM

My thoughts about the fact that the cryptocurrency is influenced not only by the stock market but also by sports betting in bookmakers
silverleafy

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:02:43 PM

Everyone believes that soon market will go again to the moon, but we have to realize that without smart money, we dont have enough money to push the market up.

bkbirge

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:29:12 PM

I have capitulated already since Q3. I'm not expecting any bull run this Q4, even on 2019.
Crypto-winter is here everyone.  Cry

You are probably sitting pretty nice right now for a re-entry.
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:31:01 PM

The market looks good today but we should not forget how it lost all its price in just few hours in November. we should not make every price surge a reason to make a news. Lets be patient to watch the market. This side movement might be for 3-6 months before we see a good reaction.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MonkeySlapFest

Activity: 180

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:41:23 PM

Bull Run  Cool
corrado25

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:42:30 PM

The market looks good today but we should not forget how it lost all its price in just few hours in November. we should not make every price surge a reason to make a news. Lets be patient to watch the market. This side movement might be for 3-6 months before we see a good reaction.
In fact, the market is now bad looking. This not a strong rebound can not be called growth or good growth. I think this year we will end up on the fall, but we will fall even lower, so big players have bought the coins. So far there is not good news for growth, but I expect them.

oho

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:45:34 PM

I agree with the author of the topic! You do not need to be attached to the laws of the market, because The cryptocurrency market is very manipulative! Most likely growth, if it happens, will happen at that moment when no one is waiting!

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: