Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:57:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][HOT]🌿🔥FABA Token - break through in venture capital market🔥🌿  (Read 28448 times)
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:20:24 AM

Hello guys,

how are you progressing with your ICO? Do you plan any bounty program?

Btw. Happy new year!
Yes the ICO is on at the moment. There's provisions as well for bounty campaigns. It will be announced soon. Keep an eye here for the announcement.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Obasi1
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

Lead - world's simplest and secure crypto wallet

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 04:29:29 PM

In case you haven't had the time to watch the idea behind Faba Invest, then this video is for you:

https://youtu.be/JozBIgdzFmY

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:43:26 PM

Hello guys,

Btw. Happy new year!
Yes the ICO is on at the moment. There's provisions as well for bounty campaigns. It will be announced soon. Keep an eye here for the announcement.
ICO Faba is already running, but I see on the website there is no update on the achievement of funds from the ICO, then how much funding has been achieved now? Have you reached the softcap?

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 08:20:19 PM

Did you miss our airdrop? Brace up for our bounty campaign that will be launched in the next couple of days. If you haven't join our main and bounty chat channel yet, feel free to do so now.

https://t.me/fababounty and https://FabaVentureCapital

CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:44:50 PM

Hello guys,

Btw. Happy new year!
ICO Faba is already running, but I see on the website there is no update on the achievement of funds from the ICO, then how much funding has been achieved now? Have you reached the softcap?

yes, it would be nice to publish the stats in public. because what i'm seeing here is you can push thru the development even if you will not raise your target funds. you are in collaboration with other companies based from your website. so i assumed that no matter what, you can go ahead fulfilling your roadmap. is that right?
Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 10:35:09 PM

Hello guys,

Btw. Happy new year!

Yes HdotCom, we plan to launch a bounty campaign in the next couple of days. Kindly join our bounty group on telegram for more info:  https://t.m/fababounty

Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 10:41:32 PM

Yes! Our ICO is already running. However towards the end of our token sales, we will publish the amount of funds raised, and the companies we'll be investing into. Please stay with us and keep an eye on our chaneels for more updates!

Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:46:17 AM

I think it's wise to show the sales countdown so everyone involved in the ICO will keep being updated on the progress of the sales. Let the team look into this as it will make the investors more confident to invest.
Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 01:28:23 PM

I think it's wise to show the sales countdown so everyone involved in the ICO will keep being updated on the progress of the sales. Let the team look into this as it will make the investors more confident to invest.

Hello Mianae, thanks for your suggestion. I can assure you that the team is currently looking into this. Thank You

Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 01:32:02 PM

What are Stablecoins and how do they work? Learn more about this via our lastest medium post: https://medium.com/@fabainvest/what-are-stablecoins-and-how-do-they-work-bb812255deea

#faba #ico #crypto #bitcoin #token #coin

MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:03:10 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2019, 10:44:26 AM by MrSlave

For how long is Faba in development, when exactly you started working on this project?
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:03:11 AM

Yes that would be a good thing,so people can keep track on the progress.Transparency is a way to go.
dimaVODKA

Activity: 153

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:51:29 AM

In case you haven't had the time to watch the idea behind Faba Invest, then this video is for you:

You will focus on startups in Czech Republic at the beginning,or you will look at some other market as well?
hipuzid

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:41:27 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2019, 07:06:17 PM by hipuzid

Is FABA token security or utility token?
Blueoyster

Activity: 248

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:33:19 PM

Token sales have started from 7 months ago or march in private sales and to this day you only collect $2.5 million. Indeed, you still have the next few months to run the ICO, but I doubt the $67 million hardcap can be achieved. If hardcap is not reached, will you continue this project?

It is solid amount considering the market situation and it is in FIAT.Hard cap is not something that has to be reached for the project to happen and be a success.

Dzefa

Activity: 103

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:41:07 PM

Hello guys,

Btw. Happy new year!

Will bounty campaign be open for newbies too or only higher ranking members of forum?
MitskiThe

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:45:51 PM

Which kind of companies will be the target for you to invest in?Where do you see potential?
Mladiornitolog

Activity: 185

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:50:24 PM

Token sales have started from 7 months ago or march in private sales and to this day you only collect $2.5 million. Indeed, you still have the next few months to run the ICO, but I doubt the $67 million hardcap can be achieved. If hardcap is not reached, will you continue this project?

Indeed we collected USD 2,5 M, but we have additional 20 % in commitments from private sale investors. We already launched FABA and invested in several companies which you can review on https://vc.fabainvest.com/ therefore we reached the softcap and we will continue the project.

I did some quick reading and scrolled through your materials and I can say that I'm optimistic for now. Can you link your whitepaper please and your github?
nnekic86

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:56:38 PM

Hello guys,

Btw. Happy new year!

Will bounty campaign be open for newbies too or only higher ranking members of forum?

I'm pretty sure that newbies will be able to join everything expect signature campaign. Atleast that's standard practice, but we will find it out very soon as bounty campaign is announced to start in a few days.
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:15:17 AM

You will focus on startups in Czech Republic at the beginning,or you will look at some other market as well?

From what I saw on their website, they plan to focus on United States and India, beside Czech Republic. Those 2 are huge markets, so it makes sense.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: