Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:55:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][HOT]🌿🔥FABA Token - break through in venture capital market🔥🌿  (Read 28451 times)
Obasi1
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

Lead - world's simplest and secure crypto wallet

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 12:02:15 PM

Is FABA token security or utility token?

It's a security token

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dimaVODKA

Activity: 153

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 02:30:07 PM

In case you haven't had the time to watch the idea behind Faba Invest, then this video is for you:

https://youtu.be/JozBIgdzFmY

You will focus on startups in Czech Republic at the beginning,or you will look at some other market as well?

From what I saw on their website, they plan to focus on United States and India, beside Czech Republic. Those 2 are huge markets, so it makes sense.

I see, thanks. Yes it makes sense to focus on those markets as they are big and influental, and when you spread on those it will be easier to go for other markets like Asia, Europe and Africa.
DiggerMan

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 04:10:49 PM

Token sales have started from 7 months ago or march in private sales and to this day you only collect $2.5 million. Indeed, you still have the next few months to run the ICO, but I doubt the $67 million hardcap can be achieved. If hardcap is not reached, will you continue this project?

Indeed we collected USD 2,5 M, but we have additional 20 % in commitments from private sale investors. We already launched FABA and invested in several companies which you can review on https://vc.fabainvest.com/ therefore we reached the softcap and we will continue the project.

I did some quick reading and scrolled through your materials and I can say that I'm optimistic for now. Can you link your whitepaper please and your github?

You can find GitHub link in the first post of this thread and here is the whitepaper link https://www.faba-white-paper.com/FABA.pdf

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
WhoWuWho

Activity: 166

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 04:14:36 PM

Is there a minimum investment needed to invest in FABA?
Avdogado

Activity: 187

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 04:25:15 PM

It's a security token

What does that change, does security tokens act like a share of the company or something similar?
Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 06:32:47 PM

It's a security token

What does that change, does security tokens act like a share of the company or something similar?

Yes! holders of our tokens will share from every profit we make from our VC investment rounds. Kindly download our onepager for more information about tokens- https://www.faba-white-paper.com/Onepager_en.pdf

Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 06:38:07 PM

author=Tyrant76

From what I saw on their website, they plan to focus on United States and India, beside Czech Republic. Those 2 are huge markets, so it makes sense.

Hello Tyrant76 thanks for the comment. To add to your reply, we are also open to investing in any viable projects across the world as long as there is a means of reaching the project's team and also assessing all necessary documents regarding the project. Thanks to blockchain, we are just as decentralized. Making us the first decentralized VC firm in the world.

Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 06:59:00 PM

Can you provide us also the actual amount of how much you raised from your ICO stages?

Also, your ICO is very long. I wonder if you can really get enough investors on board.
If you invest this year in this project, it's like you can't see your ROI for a year.
Given the fact that your token is relatively expensive as compared to others.

We are already working on providing these details on our ICO page.

As per the amount for our ICO, we have already reached our softcap a long time ago. However, reaching our targeted hardcap will avail us the opportunity of investing in multiple projects which means increased ROI for all our investors and token holders.

Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 07:10:20 PM

We raised USD 2 576 573 in private sale in FIAT. We continualy invest in promising companies even during the ICO (the portfolio top companies are mentioned on our website) therefore we can afford the longer raising period considering the hardcap of USD 67 m.

the crowdsale durations is about 12 months in 2 rounds, depends on the first post in this thread right ?
seems will be a long ICO story,, and in the private sale already collected more than 2.5 million thats good amount of money..
anyway, how much the soft cap from this projecy ? because you mentioned only the hard cap..
regards

Our softcap is 4m USD!

Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 07:12:17 PM

Token sales have started from 7 months ago or march in private sales and to this day you only collect $2.5 million. Indeed, you still have the next few months to run the ICO, but I doubt the $67 million hardcap can be achieved. If hardcap is not reached, will you continue this project?

Yes we will continue the project as we already reached our soft cap of 4m USD! Thanks for checking us out.

Klackalica

Activity: 142

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:14:56 PM

It's a security token

Yes! holders of our tokens will share from every profit we make from our VC investment rounds. Kindly download our onepager for more information about tokens- https://www.faba-white-paper.com/Onepager_en.pdf

Great! I like that you have onepager, I don't understand a lot of technical stuff, so onepager saves me a lot of time and nerves Cheesy
Londondungeon

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:17:20 PM

Can you provide us also the actual amount of how much you raised from your ICO stages?

Also, your ICO is very long. I wonder if you can really get enough investors on board.
If you invest this year in this project, it's like you can't see your ROI for a year.
Given the fact that your token is relatively expensive as compared to others.

We are already working on providing these details on our ICO page.

As per the amount for our ICO, we have already reached our softcap a long time ago. However, reaching our targeted hardcap will avail us the opportunity of investing in multiple projects which means increased ROI for all our investors and token holders.

Do you have any kind of structure or example that shows how will the number of projects that you invest in correlate the amount of funds raised during the ICO?
welcomehome

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:42:56 PM

It's a security token

Great! I like that you have onepager, I don't understand a lot of technical stuff, so onepager saves me a lot of time and nerves Cheesy

Yep,having onepager is always a good thing, when you need quick overview of the project.But of course,its always best to read whitepaper fully, for complete understanding of the project.
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:32:24 PM

It's a security token

So more FABA tokens we own, more bigger share of profit we get?
Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 09:56:35 AM

Exactly! The more Faba tokens you own, the more your ß shares and profit.

Thank you!

SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 10:43:28 AM

Good news,bounty  campaign started today, i just joined signature campaign!

Here is the bounty thread link for those interested  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5095858.0
hipuzid

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:37:31 PM

Good news,bounty  campaign started today, i just joined signature campaign!

Here is the bounty thread link for those interested  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5095858.0

Great,thank you for the info!I see that bounty pool is huge,$2 million  worth of faba tokens!
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 04:03:03 PM

Thank you!

Makes sense Cheesy ! I noticed that many projects are having security tokens lately, and it definitely makes sense, especially in FABA case as your are VC focused project.
BigcountryRoy

Activity: 212

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 04:04:51 PM

Thank you!

Is there any graph on table or something similar that shows how much you profit if have x Faba tokens?
KureBabino

Activity: 216

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 04:08:54 PM

Thank you!

Makes sense Cheesy ! I noticed that many projects are having security tokens lately, and it definitely makes sense, especially in FABA case as your are VC focused project.

Moving to STO is better for cryptocurrencies and it will bring more transparency and safer ecosystem for investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: