Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:31:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][HOT]🌿🔥FABA Token - break through in venture capital market🔥🌿  (Read 28449 times)
Obasi1
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

Lead - world's simplest and secure crypto wallet

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 11:19:52 PM

Thanks. Since ICO price is 1 FABA =$1 that means $2000 worth of FABA is needed to have voting right. Pretty reasonable I think.

Exactly! You are correct. $2000 worth of Faba tokens is what every Investor must hold to share from our dividends portal!

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MosusnoGovedo

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:50:05 PM

Thanks. Since ICO price is 1 FABA =$1 that means $2000 worth of FABA is needed to have voting right. Pretty reasonable I think.

Exactly! You are correct. $2000 worth of Faba tokens is what every Investor must hold to share from our dividends portal!

Can you explain a bit more about the dividends portal please? Does it mean if you have less then 2k Faba tokens you don't get any returns?
Bumenuzo

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:38:24 AM

ICO Faba has started, but I don't see the acquisition of their funds to date, and January 31 is the end of ICO, its right?  Huh

Soft cap has been reached, but I don't think that total amount raised is known yet. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Thats an excellent news,its not easy to reach soft cap in this market situation,so it makes it even more important!
Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 08:13:07 AM

Can you explain a bit more about the dividends portal please? Does it mean if you have less then 2k Faba tokens you don't get any returns?

That's not what it means. It only means that you are not qualified to vote for new projects if you have less than 2k Faba. However, if you hold less than 2k Faba, you will still earn your accrued dividends in full. To learn more, kindly checkout our one pager: https://www.faba-white-paper.com/Onepager_en.pdf

MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:40:19 AM

So when FABA token goes up,that means we will need less tokens?I mean it wont be fixed amount of FABA tokens needed,it will depend on the current value?
Toshiro Mifune

Activity: 118

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:41:07 AM

Is FABA using Etherium blockchain or something else?

At the moment our ecosystem is built on the ethereum blockchain.

Do you plan to switch on your own blockchain in the future,or no plans for that at the moment?
kurbanth

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:29:27 PM

Hello! Interested in your project! First of all, I want to wish you success in your plans! Tell me please, who are your partners? What are they known in the world market? What do you expect from yourself? How would you rate your project on a five-point scale?
DiggerMan

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:40:25 PM

Do you plan to switch on your own blockchain in the future,or no plans for that at the moment?

Why would they waste time and money on making their own blockchain when ethereum blockchain is more than enough?

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
WhoWuWho

Activity: 166

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:17:34 PM

So when FABA token goes up,that means we will need less tokens?I mean it wont be fixed amount of FABA tokens needed,it will depend on the current value?

Most likely you are right since it is not the amount of Faba tokens that you need, but 2k USD is what you need to be able to vote.
Londondungeon

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:21:58 PM

Hello! Interested in your project! First of all, I want to wish you success in your plans! Tell me please, who are your partners? What are they known in the world market? What do you expect from yourself? How would you rate your project on a five-point scale?

You should do some research, visit official website, read onepager and check ICO rating websites.DYOR is the best approach, but if you are lazy you can also join the Telegram channel and chat with admins.
MosusnoGovedo

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:24:40 PM

That's not what it means. It only means that you are not qualified to vote for new projects if you have less than 2k Faba. However, if you hold less than 2k Faba, you will still earn your accrued dividends in full. To learn more, kindly checkout our one pager: https://www.faba-white-paper.com/Onepager_en.pdf

Thank you for the answer. My bad, I did not go through the WP yet so I see that my question was probably a bit ignorant.

Anyway I like that we can still make some profit even if we don't have 2k USD to invest.
Dzefa

Activity: 103

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:42:25 PM

ICO Faba has started, but I don't see the acquisition of their funds to date, and January 31 is the end of ICO, its right?  Huh

Soft cap has been reached, but I don't think that total amount raised is known yet. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I had no idea that soft cap has been reached,congratulations to the team!

Was the soft cap reached in private sale? And yeah, congrats to the team on reaching the first milestone, in this market a proper good job indeed.
Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 09:46:54 PM

At the moment we don't. Especially due to the fact that the ethereum blockchain is sufficient.

Why would they waste time and money on making their own blockchain when ethereum blockchain is more than enough?

Yeah. You are right. We don't!

Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 09:51:38 PM

Was the soft cap reached in private sale? And yeah, congrats to the team on reaching the first milestone, in this market a proper good job indeed.

Over 2.6m USD (in fiat) was raised in the private sales. While all other funds are being raised through our STO offering.

DtpNumbered

Activity: 117
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:39:56 PM

Like the idea of crypto fund for investments, first one I see and from the first glance I took at your WP, looks like a well thought of and structured approach is a good start. Voting system is a good idea and should let people take their own fate into their hands in a safe environment while still allowing people who don't have time or will to research and make decisions make "safe" profit.

I'll do some more reading, but I like what I see so far, going to most likely chip in a bit with you guys.

How did you come up with a name FABA? What does it stand for?
Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 12:48:23 PM

Like the idea of crypto fund for investments, first one I see and from the first glance I took at your WP, looks like a well thought of and structured approach is a good start. Voting system is a good idea and should let people take their own fate into their hands in a safe environment while still allowing people who don't have time or will to research and make decisions make "safe" profit.

I'll do some more reading, but I like what I see so far, going to most likely chip in a bit with you guys.

How did you come up with a name FABA? What does it stand for?

Thanks for the kind words DtpNumbered. To learn more about how we came about the Name Faba, kindly watch this video from our idea maker: https://youtu.be/JozBIgdzFmY

LogitechM590

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:46:42 PM

Over 2.6m USD (in fiat) was raised in the private sales. While all other funds are being raised through our STO offering.

How much you raised so far overall?If you can disclose that information of course.
BigcountryRoy

Activity: 212

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:08:59 PM

How much you raised so far overall?If you can disclose that information of course.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe it is a bit more then 4 mllions USD so far.
Lightmotiv

Activity: 222

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:12:50 PM

I joined faba bounty campaign too.I like that KYC is needed, so that way it will be much harder for those farmers to join with multiple accounts.

KYC is wanted and hated at the same time, really tricky situation.Wanted cos of scams and hated cos of anonymity.

In order for blockchain to go into mainstream, KYC will be needed,so is best to just get used to it now.IMO, good call by FABA.

You are right, in order for crypto to go mainstream we will need KYC and AML to become standard, but I still consider it like a necessary evil.It goes against the crypto philosophy in general, but for projects like these I really don't mind KYC.
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:29:13 PM

If I'm not mistaken, I believe it is a bit more then 4 mllions USD so far.

$4 million is huge amount in this current bear market.If market gets abit better,i can even see FABA reaching hard cap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: