Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:39:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][HOT]🌿🔥FABA Token - break through in venture capital market🔥🌿  (Read 28449 times)
LogitechM590

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 04:56:51 PM

Thing is, to get listed on big exchange like Biinance it bittrex you need working product. Will Faba have that by Q3?

Well they don't have to get listed on one of those and that does not have to happen in Q3, Q4 is also very good time to be listed, like end of November is a good timing.

Everyone wants to be listed in the big exchanges. With the market the way it is, I believe that it doesn't have the right month to be listed, for example, the end of last November wasn't very good for many projects, it is impossible to predict. It is clear that with a product in operation, the conditions are more favorable but don't guarantee anything.

I hope that FABA will get some decent exchange.I dont think need top exchange right from the beginning as those can cost few million dollar.Its better to get some medium volume one and then work from that.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoStills

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

http://www.cryptostills.com

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:06:50 PM

Faba is listed on CryptoStills

Coming in at a Gold podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions

CryptoStills (http://cryptostills.com/)
Xonujejay

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 09:02:18 PM

• Full media linking
• Moderated discussions

That is some kind of ICO rating site,right?Im asking because i dont see any ratings or anything like that.
DiggerMan

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 09:29:33 PM

We are glad to announce another funding received from CCT Consulting. Check out blog post for more details about this latest funding:

https://steemit.com/fabainvest/@fabainvest/faba-recieves-usd-1-12m-from-cct-consulting

Since they are big investors do they get shares of the company,or  FABA tokens only?

Usually only seed investors get shares of the company but question is whether CCT Consulting counts as one or just as normal investor,in that case no shares.

Seems to me that CCT consulting institutional investor and usually they join sale with different terms compared to the regular investors.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 09:47:00 PM

Thing is, to get listed on big exchange like Biinance it bittrex you need working product. Will Faba have that by Q3?

Well they don't have to get listed on one of those and that does not have to happen in Q3, Q4 is also very good time to be listed, like end of November is a good timing.

Everyone wants to be listed in the big exchanges. With the market the way it is, I believe that it doesn't have the right month to be listed, for example, the end of last November wasn't very good for many projects, it is impossible to predict. It is clear that with a product in operation, the conditions are more favorable but don't guarantee anything.

I hope that FABA will get some decent exchange.I dont think need top exchange right from the beginning as those can cost few million dollar.Its better to get some medium volume one and then work from that.

Let the ICO ends first. The ICO will be live until June. As long as the ICO has not ended, cannot find any information about listing  on exchanges. What is now important is the money raise and also developments of the project.
Fekete

Activity: 95

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:48:36 PM

We are glad to announce another funding received from CCT Consulting. Check out blog post for more details about this latest funding:

https://steemit.com/fabainvest/@fabainvest/faba-recieves-usd-1-12m-from-cct-consulting

Since they are big investors do they get shares of the company,or  FABA tokens only?

Well it is not that big investment if you ask me, it is just decent, so guess no shares.
JeffTheMan

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:51:42 PM

Usually only seed investors get shares of the company but question is whether CCT Consulting counts as one or just as normal investor,in that case no shares.

Seems to me that CCT consulting institutional investor and usually they join sale with different terms compared to the regular investors.

You are most likely right, since their funds do come in 2 rounds.First round is 1.12 millions and second round is some time after first one with 2 millions USD.
ChewBubblegum

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:53:43 PM

• Full media linking
• Moderated discussions

That is some kind of ICO rating site,right?Im asking because i dont see any ratings or anything like that.

Seems like it, but if you check it out it does not look like a good one.Website is kind of like a powerpoint or like a sketch, should check some stats to see if it is relevant.
Sengjen

Activity: 175

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:55:47 PM

All listings are welcome, the more listings Faba gets more people can buy Faba and trade Faba so it will be good for liquidity and stability of the price.
dimaVODKA

Activity: 153

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 03:35:51 PM

Let the ICO ends first. The ICO will be live until June. As long as the ICO has not ended, cannot find any information about listing  on exchanges. What is now important is the money raise and also developments of the project.

+1

We have a long ICO period ahead, and so far everything is going smooth.Soft cap reached and new investors coming in every day so no need to worry about exchanges at this time.
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:15:27 PM

Yes i doubt that CCT Consulting invested few million dollars with same terms as any other investor,but its definitely good sign if those big investor believe in this project,as they wont invest in anything before doing thorough check.
Dzefa

Activity: 103

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:43:33 PM

Yes i doubt that CCT Consulting invested few million dollars with same terms as any other investor,but its definitely good sign if those big investor believe in this project,as they wont invest in anything before doing thorough check.

Will their tokens be locked? How long are team tokens locked?
BigcountryRoy

Activity: 212

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 06:26:40 PM

I have been checking the road map and what interests me is if we will have to wait until 2023 or longer for first returns of our investments?
Lightmotiv

Activity: 222

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 06:28:33 PM

Is it true that minimum investment for the 2nd round of sale will be 1300 USD? Is there a possibility that this maybe gets lowered a bit?
Yeah, minimum will be 1300 USD. I would like that to be lower too, so hopefully there is possibility. Certainly it would attract more investors who don't have so much money to invest, but that might not be in the interest of project like this.
hipuzid

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:46:45 PM

I have been checking the road map and what interests me is if we will have to wait until 2023 or longer for first returns of our investments?

They will share dividends each year i think,so it might be much sooner than 2023 to get your investment back.
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:45:03 PM

In 2023 they will start with selling shares of companies.Investors will start profiting much sooner  than that.
Toshiro Mifune

Activity: 118

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:04:32 PM

What is the percentage of tokens that was reserved for sale from total supply?

80 million FABA will be available for sale,out of total supply of 160 milion.So that means 50% is aavilable for sale overall,for both preico and ico phase.
Untomabur

Activity: 669
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:33:20 PM

In 2023 they will start with selling shares of companies.Investors will start profiting much sooner  than that.
maybe not only FABA will rise in price in 2023, I predict all crypto currencies will reach ATH in 2020 again

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Obasi1
Copper Member

Activity: 238

Lead - world's simplest and secure crypto wallet

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 10:41:23 PM

We are in talk with several small and medium-sized exchanges. We intend to get listed immediately after our token sales.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Obasi1
Copper Member

Activity: 238

Lead - world's simplest and secure crypto wallet

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 10:43:21 PM

• Full media linking
• Moderated discussions

Thanks for listing us!

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: