Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:55:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][HOT]🌿🔥FABA Token - break through in venture capital market🔥🌿  (Read 28451 times)
Avdogado

Activity: 187
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 12:26:21 PM

When are blockchain projects going to fly to the moon? What do you think?

I think that blockchain will fly to the moon after humans manage to fly to the moon  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:24:37 PM

When enough fresh money comes into crypto.A lot of people lost a lot of money during 2018 ,so it will take some time.But then again,situation can change fast,like it did in 2017.Now we see that even JPMorgan plans to issue their own cryptocurrencies,so i would say that things are mowing slwoly in the right direction.
Sengjen

Activity: 175

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 08:37:05 PM

I have been checking the team a bit and the background.I was really surprised by how much years of valid experience each member has and all of it comes from legit successful companies with good track record.Weird I did not check that fact earlier.I missed to invest a bit more because of this fact...

Can you tell me do you plan to expand your team as time goes on?
Londondungeon

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 08:41:19 PM

When enough fresh money comes into crypto.A lot of people lost a lot of money during 2018 ,so it will take some time.But then again,situation can change fast,like it did in 2017.Now we see that even JPMorgan plans to issue their own cryptocurrencies,so i would say that things are mowing slwoly in the right direction.

That will all be the consequence of the regulations.Until the finally stop messing with regulations and sort that part things will be slow.With regulations, although that is a double-edged sword , people will feel safer to invest in crypto.

STO's show that people invest easier in something that is more secure with safer regulation.
sevenkeys

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:27:26 PM

From what i understand second round of STO starts on March 1st.What will be the starting bonus available for investors?
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:20:49 PM

From what i understand second round of STO starts on March 1st.What will be the starting bonus available for investors?

If info on the first page is correct,there wont exactly be bonuses.Price of 1 FABA during first round was $1, while during 2nd rounf 1 FABA=$1,3.So you actually got discount during round 1.
Beltalowda

Activity: 171

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:35:15 PM

If info on the first page is correct,there wont exactly be bonuses.Price of 1 FABA during first round was $1, while during 2nd rounf 1 FABA=$1,3.So you actually got discount during round 1.

Is minimum still 1300 USD? Is there a chance that minimum could be lowered from 1300 USD to something more affordable to guys like me?
Obasi1
Copper Member

Activity: 238

Lead - world's simplest and secure crypto wallet

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 08:23:39 AM

Hey guys,

just checked your ICO Bench, made my own Due Diligence - the team is great and through my internet check transparent, market is large and economics show that through venture capital it is feasible to make a huge profits and your focus on really promising areas just approve it, the business model feasible as well. Additionaly when youre listed on exchange the additional liquidity of token in VC industry is something the market desperately needs!

Youve got my support, Im in. And now please grow exponentialy as youre promising!

Thanks HdotCom for your support. We promise not to disappoint you! Cheers Smiley

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 08:24:52 AM

We are not scared of opinion building. We know exactly what our world needs to make it better again.

Plastic Wastes contributes to more than 90% of Oceanic Garbage Patch. Yearly, national governments and Multilateral/super-national organizations/bodies (NGOs) spend billions of $ to maintain our oceans in other to ensure a healthy marine life for aquatic animals.

We at Faba believe that governments' efforts and spendings are in the wrong direction. The solution to Oceanic Garbage Patch is Bioplastics from milk wastes.

To learn more about what we think of Bioplastics, feel free to read our latest article on Bioplastics:

https://steemit.com/fabainvest/@fabainvest/milk-waste-and-the-economy-of-bioplastics

Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 08:30:18 AM

I have been checking the team a bit and the background.I was really surprised by how much years of valid experience each member has and all of it comes from legit successful companies with good track record.Weird I did not check that fact earlier.I missed to invest a bit more because of this fact...

Yes. However our expansion plan will only be on a need basis.

Charuga

Activity: 96

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:39:14 PM

We are not scared of opinion building. We know exactly what our world needs to make it better again.

Plastic Wastes contributes to more than 90% of Oceanic Garbage Patch. Yearly, national governments and Multilateral/super-national organizations/bodies (NGOs) spend billions of $ to maintain our oceans in other to ensure a healthy marine life for aquatic animals.

We at Faba believe that governments' efforts and spendings are in the wrong direction. The solution to Oceanic Garbage Patch is Bioplastics from milk wastes.

To learn more about what we think of Bioplastics, feel free to read our latest article on Bioplastics:

https://steemit.com/fabainvest/@fabainvest/milk-waste-and-the-economy-of-bioplastics

Is that a new partnership? Did they invest in Faba or they are one of the companies that Faba invested in?
hipuzid

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:46:33 PM

Good to hear that you are tackling with enviromental issues, and that you are aware of the problems,as plastic waste is a huge problem,that will only become bigger if noone does anything.
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 06:18:31 PM

Is minimum still 1300 USD? Is there a chance that minimum could be lowered from 1300 USD to something more affordable to guys like me?

There was plenty of time to join during first round when price was  better and minimum much lower ,too bad that you missed that period.Regarding 1300 dollars minimum, im sure team has good reason why they decided to go with that amount.
welcomehome

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:26:06 PM

I see on your roadmap that ypu plan to invest in startup up until 2023.So that means after that you wont invest at all in new companies,or that is still possible in case some some good opportunity?
dimaVODKA

Activity: 153

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 09:32:28 PM

Yes. However our expansion plan will only be on a need basis.

Do you have any open spots at moment, are you hiring?
Dzefa

Activity: 103

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:15:15 PM

I see on your roadmap that ypu plan to invest in startup up until 2023.So that means after that you wont invest at all in new companies,or that is still possible in case some some good opportunity?

I think that relates to first round of investment for those first 110 startups and exit should be by the time of 2023. from all of those investments, but as far as I understand WP there is flexibility with all that, depending on the profits made and situations that develop with those investments.
Fekete

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 12:13:24 AM

Very interesting to see that you are reaching out to community to already offer ideas for possible companies to invest into.I like the approach and the kind of companies you are oriented towards.

Be glad to offer suggestions in next few days and hopefully you will like one of the companies.
DiggerMan

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 09:20:19 AM

I think that relates to first round of investment for those first 110 startups and exit should be by the time of 2023. from all of those investments, but as far as I understand WP there is flexibility with all that, depending on the profits made and situations that develop with those investments.

Exactly this. Faba looks like long term project, nothing something that will last for only fe years so if course there will be more investing after 2023. Can't wait to be able too vote and choose the company!

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 03:40:42 PM

Yes,minimum is still $1300, that is the latest info.Maybe it would be good idea to ask about chance to lower minimum amount in the telegram group,i saw they have active team members there as well.
Toshiro Mifune

Activity: 118

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 05:03:37 PM

Who are members of "mentor team" and how exactly they gonna help you.I am asking as i see 10% of the tokens is allocated for them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: