Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:32:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][HOT]🌿🔥FABA Token - break through in venture capital market🔥🌿  (Read 28451 times)
hipuzid

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:41:58 PM

Is the second round of sale staring in few days?

I see on Faba's telegram, the ICO ends in May 2019, 2nd round of ICO sale will start in March 1st, 2019.
I see the highest bonus offered by Faba in the 2nd round is 20%.

So there will be bonus afterall?All this time i thought that price will be $1.3 per token,without the bonus.

In the second round their won't be any bonus. Token price is fixed at 1.3usd per token.

Faba's admin explain to me, there is a bonus but, The bonus is on special conditions which is yet to be decided.
And he said No bonus on 200usd minimum investment. And you are right. Token price is fixed. To get the bonus, it will be based on several conditions.

Minimum invetment for 2nd round is 1300 dollars,you can check that info on the first page of this thread.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:29:37 AM

Which currencies will be used to pay out the dividends to investors?

I think that it will be ETH used to pay out dividends, wouldn't mind if there was some others included too.
Interesting, investing into FABA will give me possibility to earn dividends? The dividends will be paid from listing fees or from what?
Could you kindly tell me more? What is expected return?

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
sevenkeys

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 06:00:40 PM

I see on Faba's telegram, the ICO ends in May 2019, 2nd round of ICO sale will start in March 1st, 2019.

So there will be bonus afterall?All this time i thought that price will be $1.3 per token,without the bonus.

In the second round their won't be any bonus. Token price is fixed at 1.3usd per token.

Faba's admin explain to me, there is a bonus but, The bonus is on special conditions which is yet to be decided.
And he said No bonus on 200usd minimum investment. And you are right. Token price is fixed. To get the bonus, it will be based on several conditions.

https://i.imgur.com/VE4CuIa.png

This is a good call,to offer some bonus during 2nd STO riund,as you have to attract people with something.it doesnt have to be big bonus,but just enogh to show people that you appreciate them investing their hard earned money.
Blueoyster

Activity: 248

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 12:43:26 AM

This is a good call,to offer some bonus during 2nd STO riund,as you have to attract people with something.it doesnt have to be big bonus,but just enogh to show people that you appreciate them investing their hard earned money.

There is no bonus during second round, it has been explained already.
Mladiornitolog

Activity: 185

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 12:46:00 AM

I think that it will be ETH used to pay out dividends, wouldn't mind if there was some others included too.
Interesting, investing into FABA will give me possibility to earn dividends? The dividends will be paid from listing fees or from what?

Yes, investing in Faba is like investing in any other stock, you will get the shares and dividends depending on the amount you invested and shares you own, plus depending on the profit made from companies that Faba invested and companies you voted for.

Take a look at WP and feel free to ask anything else you'd like to know.
beami

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:58:03 AM

It is said that in the second period it is not a bonus, is there another strategy to be able to attract investors with no bonus? Looks harder if without a bonus, and will work harder. Or are there other changes?

shitcoinoffering

Activity: 445
Merit: 71

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 01:39:55 PM

Hey guys Smiley
Read a review before invest

Nutra, Instagram model as mentor🤦‍♀️ and office squatting in our new investigation of Faba Invest scam♨️🔞
https://shitcoinoffering.com/scam-sto-faba-invest-lenka-love-riding-unicorn/

Mr. ScamKiller - Shitcoin Offering Wink
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:56:27 PM

It is said that in the second period it is not a bonus, is there another strategy to be able to attract investors with no bonus? Looks harder if without a bonus, and will work harder. Or are there other changes?

That is true,attracting investors will be tougher without the bonus, but in the same time it might eliminate possibility of dumps when token gets listed on the exchange.It is a double edged sword..
DiggerMan

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 03:47:09 PM

Dividends will be paid by the profit those companies where faba invests make. That is best part about security tokens.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Xonujejay

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:25:10 PM

Dividends will be paid by the profit those companies where faba invests make. That is best part about security tokens.

In that case choosing right companies will be crucial,otherwise you wont make any profit.On what kind of companies faba invest plans to focus?
ChewBubblegum

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:42:10 PM

https://i.imgur.com/VE4CuIa.png

That is true,attracting investors will be tougher without the bonus, but in the same time it might eliminate possibility of dumps when token gets listed on the exchange.It is a double edged sword..

This is only way to ensure that only people who are truly interested invest in the project.
Londondungeon

Activity: 192

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:47:50 PM

In that case choosing right companies will be crucial,otherwise you wont make any profit.On what kind of companies faba invest plans to focus?

Faba will invest in companies that are about innovation and that try to improve our way of living.

IT, AI, Blockchain
Hardware, Robotics
Medicine, Ecosystem
Invention, Innovation
sevenkeys

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 04:44:32 PM

Faba will invest in companies that are about innovation and that try to improve our way of living.

IT, AI, Blockchain
Hardware, Robotics
Medicine, Ecosystem
Invention, Innovation

Makes sense to invest in areas like IT,AI,Blockchain and medicine as those things are the future and will be developed further therefore bringing nice profit for stock holders.
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 08:14:14 PM

Who do you see as your main competition in this market,blockchain based VC company?
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 10:52:25 PM

Hey guys Smiley
Read a review before invest

Nutra, Instagram model as mentor🤦‍♀️ and office squatting in our new investigation of Faba Invest scam♨️🔞
https://shitcoinoffering.com/scam-sto-faba-invest-lenka-love-riding-unicorn/

Bumping your article and I would like to see a reply from the team to clarify it.
Do not understand why they do not have interest to respond.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Toshiro Mifune

Activity: 118

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 10:49:01 AM

This is directly from your whitepaper

In the second ICO round bonuses from 10% to 20% will be available with nominal value of $1.3for one (FABA)token.

Is this info then outdated,as it clearly says that there will be bonus ins 2nd round?
MosusnoGovedo

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 08:32:56 PM

Who do you see as your main competition in this market,blockchain based VC company?

I really don't see any other company being competition in true sense of that word, only maybe some other VC as you said. This is project oriented towards investing in other companies, it is not the same kind of thing when it comes to competition as it is with normal product projects.
thinkme1st

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 08:37:42 PM

I think it is very difficult to achieve this hardcap if the markets remains same. You raised $2M during pre-sale which is good but can you update about the ongoing token sale. How much has been collected now?

Sengjen

Activity: 175

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 09:01:14 PM

I think it is very difficult to achieve this hardcap if the markets remains same. You raised $2M during pre-sale which is good but can you update about the ongoing token sale. How much has been collected now?

Last information is that soft cap was reached which is great and team will update the results of the remaining sales later.
Toshiro Mifune

Activity: 118

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 09:18:04 PM

This is directly from your whitepaper

In the second ICO round bonuses from 10% to 20% will be available with nominal value of $1.3for one (FABA)token.

Is this info then outdated,as it clearly says that there will be bonus ins 2nd round?

I guess that it was changed, but not updated in WP.

If that is the case then it should be good to update whitepaper as people might get confused or even annoyed,if they decide to invest based on wp info,and then to find out that there is no bonus.

There is a mention of referral bonus too in the whitepaper,is that available?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: