Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:45:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][HOT]🌿🔥FABA Token - break through in venture capital market🔥🌿  (Read 28451 times)
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 09:36:01 PM

I think it is very difficult to achieve this hardcap if the markets remains same. You raised $2M during pre-sale which is good but can you update about the ongoing token sale. How much has been collected now?

Last information is that soft cap was reached which is great and team will update the results of the remaining sales later.
Is the information true that the softcap has been reached and if that is true, of course that is good news and I hope that hopefully after that it can reach hardcap too

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 09:45:49 PM

I think it is very difficult to achieve this hardcap if the markets remains same. You raised $2M during pre-sale which is good but can you update about the ongoing token sale. How much has been collected now?

Last information is that soft cap was reached which is great and team will update the results of the remaining sales later.
Is the information true that the softcap has been reached and if that is true, of course that is good news and I hope that hopefully after that it can reach hardcap too

Let us hope that the development will continue as the soft cap has been met already. If they are not too greedy that soft cap can assist them in so many ways already in terms of implementing their initial items in the roadmap. So knowing if the hard cap will be attained is really not our concern.
Obasi1
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

Lead - world's simplest and secure crypto wallet

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2019, 08:10:39 AM

Dear community members, the Faba team is proud to announce its second phase of STO sales. To learn more kindly checkout the blog post: https://steemit.com/faba/@fabainvest/faba-second-phase-sto-sales-launched

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2019, 08:13:26 AM

Is the second round of sale staring in few days?

I see on Faba's telegram, the ICO ends in May 2019, 2nd round of ICO sale will start in March 1st, 2019.
I see the highest bonus offered by Faba in the 2nd round is 20%.

So there will be bonus afterall?All this time i thought that price will be $1.3 per token,without the bonus.

In the second round their won't be any bonus. Token price is fixed at 1.3usd per token.

This is directly from your whitepaper

In the second ICO round bonuses from 10% to 20% will be available with nominal value of $1.3for one (FABA)token.

Is this info then outdated,as it clearly says that there will be bonus ins 2nd round?

I guess that it was changed, but not updated in WP.

If that is the case then it should be good to update whitepaper as people might get confused or even annoyed,if they decide to invest based on wp info,and then to find out that there is no bonus.

There is a mention of referral bonus too in the whitepaper,is that available?

Hello man there is a bonus of 20% at the beginning of the second phase STO sale. However, this bonus is at a reducing rate. Visit our latest post to learn more:

https://steemit.com/faba/@fabainvest/faba-second-phase-sto-sales-launched

Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2019, 08:14:48 AM

Let us hope that the development will continue as the soft cap has been met already. If they are not too greedy that soft cap can assist them in so many ways already in terms of implementing their initial items in the roadmap. So knowing if the hard cap will be attained is really not our concern.

The team is always working hard to ensure that its roadmap plans are implemented.

Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2019, 08:21:32 AM

I see on Faba's telegram, the ICO ends in May 2019, 2nd round of ICO sale will start in March 1st, 2019.

So there will be bonus afterall?All this time i thought that price will be $1.3 per token,without the bonus.

In the second round their won't be any bonus. Token price is fixed at 1.3usd per token.

Faba's admin explain to me, there is a bonus but, The bonus is on special conditions which is yet to be decided.
And he said No bonus on 200usd minimum investment. And you are right. Token price is fixed. To get the bonus, it will be based on several conditions.

This is a good call,to offer some bonus during 2nd STO riund,as you have to attract people with something.it doesnt have to be big bonus,but just enogh to show people that you appreciate them investing their hard earned money.

There is no bonus during second round, it has been explained already.

It is said that in the second period it is not a bonus, is there another strategy to be able to attract investors with no bonus? Looks harder if without a bonus, and will work harder. Or are there other changes?

There is a bonus of 20% in this second round. Sorry for the initial misinformation. Read our blog post to learn how our bonus is applied:

Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2019, 08:23:07 AM

Faba's admin explain to me, there is a bonus but, The bonus is on special conditions which is yet to be decided.
And he said No bonus on 200usd minimum investment. And you are right. Token price is fixed. To get the bonus, it will be based on several conditions.

This is a good call,to offer some bonus during 2nd STO riund,as you have to attract people with something.it doesnt have to be big bonus,but just enogh to show people that you appreciate them investing their hard earned money.

There is no bonus during second round, it has been explained already.

It is said that in the second period it is not a bonus, is there another strategy to be able to attract investors with no bonus? Looks harder if without a bonus, and will work harder. Or are there other changes?

That is true,attracting investors will be tougher without the bonus, but in the same time it might eliminate possibility of dumps when token gets listed on the exchange.It is a double edged sword..

There is a 20% bonus at the beginning of this second round:

Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2019, 08:26:15 AM

Which currencies will be used to pay out the dividends to investors?

I think that it will be ETH used to pay out dividends, wouldn't mind if there was some others included too.
Interesting, investing into FABA will give me possibility to earn dividends? The dividends will be paid from listing fees or from what?
Could you kindly tell me more? What is expected return?

Dividends will be paid by the profit those companies where faba invests make. That is best part about security tokens.

In that case choosing right companies will be crucial,otherwise you wont make any profit.On what kind of companies faba invest plans to focus?

Our Investments are cut across several sector of the world. Our investment team make concious effort to select only projects that can add value to humanity and at the same time return a reasonable amount of dividends to our portfolio.

Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2019, 08:28:27 AM

In the near future, everything will change, because cryptoeconomics is developing rapidly and many technologies enter our everyday life.

That's correct. I'm very certain it will change for the betterment of society and humanity.

Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2019, 08:33:59 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2019, 08:45:14 AM by Obasi1

Hey guys Smiley
Read a review before invest

Bumping your article and I would like to see a reply from the team to clarify it.
Do not understand why they do not have interest to respond.

If you truely follow the thread, you will see that we have responded to the accusations.

But obviously you don't seem to be part of our community members. Only a naysayer.

Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2019, 08:37:39 AM

Hey guys Smiley

Whatever, is your reason for doing what you do, I hope it gives you fulfillment. Because unfortunately, from the last time I checked we still have a community that believes in what we do. Your cheap publicity will lead you know where. No one is interested, and no one is buying.

Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2019, 08:42:42 AM

Bumping your article and I would like to see a reply from the team to clarify it.
Do not understand why they do not have interest to respond.

In response to the accusations made against Faba and the team we would like to state the following:

We are very proud to have Lenka Love in Faba team as the mentor:

Lenka is a founder of Love dogs, which is a non-profit organization founded on the premise of human respect for animals and nature. Love dogs aim to lead children to learn the responsibility towards animals when they become pet owners. Children are able to join the program with their school and the contribution they make is the time spent caring for dogs in the shelters instead of helping financially.
Lenka is a well-known animal rights fighter in the Czech Republic.

For more information about Love dogs, kindly visit:
http://www.kidslovedogs.org/en/about-us/who-we-are/
https://www.facebook.com/KidsLoveDogs.org

Lenka is also a Global Sales Executive in the project My Trees:
https://www.facebook.com/kupsisvujstrom
http://www.lenkalove.cz/my_trees.php

Besides these projects and being well-known in the startup scene in the Czech Republic, Lenka has a passion in diving, she has been professionally diving with the sharks her whole life.

Lenka is a devoted, heart-driven individual this world needs. We can only wish more people like her exist.

We are in partnership with Connexion Capital LLP, which is a UK company with a registered office in London, here you are with the link to official UK business register / accounts information:
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/OC329178

Connexion Capital LLP is authorized and regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority.
https://register.fca.org.uk/ShPo_FirmDetailsPage?id=001b000000MfpO8AAJ

On 16th of Jan 2019 FABA LTD. became appointed representative, where the principal is Connexion Capital LLP:
https://register.fca.org.uk/ShPo_firmdetailsPage?id=0010X00004LbINPQA3

We cooperate with Mr. Cenk Utkan, who has been of great support to us as an advisor for some time already.

Info about us:

FABA LTD. is a UK company with a registered office in London, here is the link to the official UK business register/ accounts information:
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10827120

However, We operate from Prague, Czech Republic. Find Our address below:

Povltavska 5
171 00 Prague 7
Czech Republic

In the case of voting rights:
As per our WP, FABA LTD. is only allowed to use a max of ony 20% voting rights of their total held tokens.
https://www.faba-white-paper.com/FABA.pdf

In the case of our already partnered projects, we wish we could share detailed information about them, but unfortunately we can't because of the NDAs signed.

Hooba Foods, is a UK company that uses substitute for meat oyster mushroom.
Hoouba Foods is one of our favourite project as we are very well aware of meat industry impact on our planet:

- Waste From a Farm of 2,500 Dairy Cows is Equivalent to a City of 411,000 People.
- Every Minute, 3.2 Million Kilograms of Excrement are Produced by Animals in the US.
- A Person on a Vegan Diet for 1 Year Needs 674 M²; a Vegetarian Needs 3x that Amount; And a Meat Eater Requires 18x that Amount!
- Global Greenhouse Gas Emissions From Livestock is 51% Versus 13% for All Other Transportation
- 1 Hamburger = 3,000 Liters of Water = 2 Months of Showering
- 105 Billion M² of Rainforest Cleared for Palm Oil Production Versus 550 Billion M² for Animal Agriculture

Some members of FABA core team are vegetarian, we love Hooba Foods project and mostly the taste!!

Social impact of Hooba Foods:

https://hoobafoods.com/pages/social-impact

Hooba foods is working with a number of partners to grow mushrooms using waste used coffee grounds (that would normally go to landfill) in unused urban spaces and prisons.
Our partners collect the coffee grounds locally, we supply the mushroom spawn, and the growing happens under Newcastle Central Station in an area kindly provided by Virgin Trains East Coast, and at HM Prison Kirklevington in recycled shipping containers. Stated by the Hooba team.

For Long life Inc.

US Company For Long Life inc. has very interesting all natural based products in its porfolio.
FABA is funding the product called DIALESS - Dietary supplement for diabetics with immediate effect.
The "white mafia" is ruling the world today, which claims to heal human lives, but unfortunately does not cure. It's a big business with human lives, insulin has never healed any sick person suffering from diabetes. There are over 400 million people suffering worldwide from diabetes, every year 4.5 million people die of this disease. Dialess works as a prevention and in a larger doses can fully cure this disease.
Our aim is to get this product on the market as medicine.

My Father`s Hair.

Czech company My Fathers Hair s.r.o. is a producer of the hair tincture based on the old family receipt tradition, where the main ingredient is the stinging nettle. This tincture helps to cure the hair loss.
Stinging nettle is a miracle plant and is used widely in alternative medicine.
„If people would be aware of all positive medical effects that nettle has, they would not be growing anything else “.
On 4th of February 2019 Project My Father’s hair got approval for dotation from European union structural and investment funds.

Vuje a.s.

Slovak company Vuje is well known Nucleus energetics research center in Europe.
Together with Vuje, FABA believes in hydrogen technology and hydrogen cars. Water as a resource will always be available, it represents a closed cycle, the exhaust of such a car is the steam which does not pollute our air. By supporting the hydrogen reactor, we are writing the history of the mankind.
This project is the biggest we have in our current portfolio.
Vuje + Faba teams 

Mooyla and Cargo, blockchain segment, yes, these projects are ICOs, so what?

Alex Nakonechny - not a big fan of LinkedIn 
Alex is a CTO and co-founder of FABA. His wide professional network of contacts has helped us to get where we are today. From the technical point of view he has been a great support around ICO processes and smart contract issues. And from the personality point of view, Alex is the sweetest guy ever, it is a person the whole team can always rely on and have a full trust.

Robert Flocius, our CEO
Robert is in his 50s and with his wide VC experience, building and exiting the companies in all over the world, it would be surprising if he would not have other responsibilities as well.
We are very grateful for his 70% engagement in FABA. He joined the team simply because of the same chemistry w/o any promises. In fact the guy like him does not need any promises anymore. In the FABA team we all have the same aim, to help this world become a better place and it does not really matter if someone with so much hate, believe it or not.

Why Blockchain?
We wanted to open up Ventura capital to ordinary people, where the investment is possible from 200 USD.
As well get inspired by crypto community when deciding on our investments.

Return on investment
If someone has at least a little knowledge how the Venture capital works, it is a general statistic that up to 60% of average VC portfolio companies will fail with ROI lower than 1 and the remaining companies will generate ROI between 3 to 5.

Smart contract
FABA announced the deployment of a new smart contract on the 20th of January 2019. This change became necessary following the bug that affected a lot of ERC20 smart contracts on the 11th of January 2019. FABA smart contract was also affected because we were sending out bulk airdrop tokens to our airdrop participants when the bug exploit occurred on the ethereum blockchain network, and this bug exploit was reported by a lot of ICO teams at the said time of the error.
Article link:
https://steemit.com/new/@fabainvest/new-smart-contract-deployed

It is so sad how much hate and negativity can be in one person. To put all this together must have taken lots of precious time and effort. Crypto world has many positive sites, but unfortunately as well negative ones. This is a perfect example how negative energy can destroy the motivation. But hey, what does not kill us, will makes us only stronger!

Your FABA team

Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2019, 08:43:35 AM

Hey guys Smiley

In response to the accusations made against Faba and the team we would like to state the following:

We are very proud to have Lenka Love in Faba team as the mentor:

Lenka is a founder of Love dogs, which is a non-profit organization founded on the premise of human respect for animals and nature. Love dogs aim to lead children to learn the responsibility towards animals when they become pet owners. Children are able to join the program with their school and the contribution they make is the time spent caring for dogs in the shelters instead of helping financially.
Lenka is a well-known animal rights fighter in the Czech Republic.

For more information about Love dogs, kindly visit:
http://www.kidslovedogs.org/en/about-us/who-we-are/
https://www.facebook.com/KidsLoveDogs.org

Lenka is also a Global Sales Executive in the project My Trees:
https://www.facebook.com/kupsisvujstrom
http://www.lenkalove.cz/my_trees.php

Besides these projects and being well-known in the startup scene in the Czech Republic, Lenka has a passion in diving, she has been professionally diving with the sharks her whole life.

Lenka is a devoted, heart-driven individual this world needs. We can only wish more people like her exist.

We are in partnership with Connexion Capital LLP, which is a UK company with a registered office in London, here you are with the link to official UK business register / accounts information:
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/OC329178

Connexion Capital LLP is authorized and regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority.
https://register.fca.org.uk/ShPo_FirmDetailsPage?id=001b000000MfpO8AAJ

On 16th of Jan 2019 FABA LTD. became appointed representative, where the principal is Connexion Capital LLP:
https://register.fca.org.uk/ShPo_firmdetailsPage?id=0010X00004LbINPQA3

We cooperate with Mr. Cenk Utkan, who has been of great support to us as an advisor for some time already.

Info about us:

FABA LTD. is a UK company with a registered office in London, here is the link to the official UK business register/ accounts information:
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10827120

However, We operate from Prague, Czech Republic. Find Our address below:

Povltavska 5
171 00 Prague 7
Czech Republic

In the case of voting rights:
As per our WP, FABA LTD. is only allowed to use a max of ony 20% voting rights of their total held tokens.
https://www.faba-white-paper.com/FABA.pdf

In the case of our already partnered projects, we wish we could share detailed information about them, but unfortunately we can't because of the NDAs signed.

Hooba Foods, is a UK company that uses substitute for meat oyster mushroom.
Hoouba Foods is one of our favourite project as we are very well aware of meat industry impact on our planet:

- Waste From a Farm of 2,500 Dairy Cows is Equivalent to a City of 411,000 People.
- Every Minute, 3.2 Million Kilograms of Excrement are Produced by Animals in the US.
- A Person on a Vegan Diet for 1 Year Needs 674 M²; a Vegetarian Needs 3x that Amount; And a Meat Eater Requires 18x that Amount!
- Global Greenhouse Gas Emissions From Livestock is 51% Versus 13% for All Other Transportation
- 1 Hamburger = 3,000 Liters of Water = 2 Months of Showering
- 105 Billion M² of Rainforest Cleared for Palm Oil Production Versus 550 Billion M² for Animal Agriculture

Some members of FABA core team are vegetarian, we love Hooba Foods project and mostly the taste!!

Social impact of Hooba Foods:

https://hoobafoods.com/pages/social-impact

Hooba foods is working with a number of partners to grow mushrooms using waste used coffee grounds (that would normally go to landfill) in unused urban spaces and prisons.
Our partners collect the coffee grounds locally, we supply the mushroom spawn, and the growing happens under Newcastle Central Station in an area kindly provided by Virgin Trains East Coast, and at HM Prison Kirklevington in recycled shipping containers. Stated by the Hooba team.

For Long life Inc.

US Company For Long Life inc. has very interesting all natural based products in its porfolio.
FABA is funding the product called DIALESS - Dietary supplement for diabetics with immediate effect.
The "white mafia" is ruling the world today, which claims to heal human lives, but unfortunately does not cure. It's a big business with human lives, insulin has never healed any sick person suffering from diabetes. There are over 400 million people suffering worldwide from diabetes, every year 4.5 million people die of this disease. Dialess works as a prevention and in a larger doses can fully cure this disease.
Our aim is to get this product on the market as medicine.

My Father`s Hair.

Czech company My Fathers Hair s.r.o. is a producer of the hair tincture based on the old family receipt tradition, where the main ingredient is the stinging nettle. This tincture helps to cure the hair loss.
Stinging nettle is a miracle plant and is used widely in alternative medicine.
„If people would be aware of all positive medical effects that nettle has, they would not be growing anything else “.
On 4th of February 2019 Project My Father’s hair got approval for dotation from European union structural and investment funds.

Vuje a.s.

Slovak company Vuje is well known Nucleus energetics research center in Europe.
Together with Vuje, FABA believes in hydrogen technology and hydrogen cars. Water as a resource will always be available, it represents a closed cycle, the exhaust of such a car is the steam which does not pollute our air. By supporting the hydrogen reactor, we are writing the history of the mankind.
This project is the biggest we have in our current portfolio.
Vuje + Faba teams 

Mooyla and Cargo, blockchain segment, yes, these projects are ICOs, so what?

Alex Nakonechny - not a big fan of LinkedIn 
Alex is a CTO and co-founder of FABA. His wide professional network of contacts has helped us to get where we are today. From the technical point of view he has been a great support around ICO processes and smart contract issues. And from the personality point of view, Alex is the sweetest guy ever, it is a person the whole team can always rely on and have a full trust.

Robert Flocius, our CEO
Robert is in his 50s and with his wide VC experience, building and exiting the companies in all over the world, it would be surprising if he would not have other responsibilities as well.
We are very grateful for his 70% engagement in FABA. He joined the team simply because of the same chemistry w/o any promises. In fact the guy like him does not need any promises anymore. In the FABA team we all have the same aim, to help this world become a better place and it does not really matter if someone with so much hate, believe it or not.

Why Blockchain?
We wanted to open up Ventura capital to ordinary people, where the investment is possible from 200 USD.
As well get inspired by crypto community when deciding on our investments.

Return on investment
If someone has at least a little knowledge how the Venture capital works, it is a general statistic that up to 60% of average VC portfolio companies will fail with ROI lower than 1 and the remaining companies will generate ROI between 3 to 5.

Smart contract
FABA announced the deployment of a new smart contract on the 20th of January 2019. This change became necessary following the bug that affected a lot of ERC20 smart contracts on the 11th of January 2019. FABA smart contract was also affected because we were sending out bulk airdrop tokens to our airdrop participants when the bug exploit occurred on the ethereum blockchain network, and this bug exploit was reported by a lot of ICO teams at the said time of the error.
Article link:
https://steemit.com/new/@fabainvest/new-smart-contract-deployed

It is so sad how much hate and negativity can be in one person. To put all this together must have taken lots of precious time and effort. Crypto world has many positive sites, but unfortunately as well negative ones. This is a perfect example how negative energy can destroy the motivation. But hey, what does not kill us, will makes us only stronger!

Your FABA team

Bitn3ss

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 02:25:08 PM

I just hope that there will maybe come some reduction in minimum investment as I would really like to invest, bu t can't afford 1.3 k USD at the moment.
HulioIglesias

Activity: 193

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 02:27:22 PM

Dear community members, the Faba team is proud to announce its second phase of STO sales. To learn more kindly checkout the blog post: https://steemit.com/faba/@fabainvest/faba-second-phase-sto-sales-launched

Thank you for informing us here too, not only on Telegram channel! Finally it has started, been a long wait. So the 20% bonus is available after all, better to hurry up, not to miss it.
Lightmotiv

Activity: 222

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 06:23:09 PM

Which currencies will be used to pay out the dividends to investors?

I think that it will be ETH used to pay out dividends, wouldn't mind if there was some others included too.
Interesting, investing into FABA will give me possibility to earn dividends? The dividends will be paid from listing fees or from what?
Could you kindly tell me more? What is expected return?

Dividends will be paid by the profit those companies where faba invests make. That is best part about security tokens.

In that case choosing right companies will be crucial,otherwise you wont make any profit.On what kind of companies faba invest plans to focus?

Our Investments are cut across several sector of the world. Our investment team make concious effort to select only projects that can add value to humanity and at the same time return a reasonable amount of dividends to our portfolio.

Would you consider investing in a company simply cos of the profit and disregard the improving our lives and helping humanity part?
DiggerMan

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 07:59:35 PM

Good luck with the second round.

Is there referral reward for us that are thinking about investing? That would be nice way to attract even more investors.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
dimaVODKA

Activity: 153

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 08:41:42 PM

I just hope that there will maybe come some reduction in minimum investment as I would really like to invest, bu t can't afford 1.3 k USD at the moment.

I hope for that too, 1300  dollars is quite a lot currently,with all the losses we had in the last year.Something like 300 dollars would be fine Wink
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:57:27 AM

Good day team, i think this project have real and working product, i am join your bounty and ready to invest,,well done
Beltalowda

Activity: 171

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 01:07:17 PM

I hope for that too, 1300  dollars is quite a lot currently,with all the losses we had in the last year.Something like 300 dollars would be fine Wink

Yeah, I agree with you and the thing is market keeps on going down, so I don't think there will be much investors willing to give that kind of money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: