Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:52:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Victorieum - We are revolutionizing the centralized finance market [NEW!]  (Read 2761 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:49:11 AM

Hey, it is cool that you didn't close tokensale during this bloodbath.
You make advertisement on etherscan and keep going, so Victorieum will survive!
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sofaflesh

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:12:07 AM

all that is happening with the market, it is 100 percent manipulation,but we must restrain themselves and not to be nervous and in any case not to sell their coins, and wait for the growth of the market
The fact that these are artificial fluctuations caused by crypto whales is not even in doubt. It is not clear another. Their fortunes are in cryptocurrencies, so I am arranging a dump they are bankrupt themselves.
of course their capital has also decreased,but they want to buy a lot more coins from small holders at the lowest price,and then arrange a takeoff of the market and sell coins much more expensive and get a huge profit
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 04:38:17 AM

This question is raised at every meeting, but there is no movement. so don't wait for a change.
well,then we should wait more. If G20 started to discuss this question,then we can move to any decision to be accepted.
But this downtrend made it more difficult. 90% decrease definitely affected G20 decision

James678

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:07:15 AM

of course their capital has also decreased,but they want to buy a lot more coins from small holders at the lowest price,and then arrange a takeoff of the market and sell coins much more expensive and get a huge profit
This strategy is clear. By the way you can follow their patterns as well and raise enormous profit.
Why don't you buy now for lowest price to sell later?
rltim555

Activity: 451

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:48:57 AM

Monitor the crypto market, I could realize a lot. There are projects that do not represent anything, but are truly first-class like this one. Keep it up! Good thing you are !.
Yes, it is so, there are a lot of projects which are simply dead coins and there is no value.
I am trying to avoid such ICOs, but at the beginning it is hard to predict future
James678

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:40:59 AM

all that is happening with the market, it is 100 percent manipulation,but we must restrain themselves and not to be nervous and in any case not to sell their coins, and wait for the growth of the market
The fact that these are artificial fluctuations caused by crypto whales is not even in doubt. It is not clear another. Their fortunes are in cryptocurrencies, so I am arranging a dump they are bankrupt themselves.
They will not bankrupt themselves, it is for sure! They have strong vision what and why they do. they know all movements in advance, so their competitive advantage is information.
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:13:25 AM

Hey, it is cool that you didn't close tokensale during this bloodbath.
You make advertisement on etherscan and keep going, so Victorieum will survive!

Yes, they have advertised on Etherscan websites which seems their crowdsale is still running. Now many companies showing interest towards financial market but how far this company will show a good attitude to the investors.
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 07:37:48 AM

I would like to know about collateral. You know, price of crypto is changing and what is sufficient % of collateral. When liquidation will happen?

Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:40:56 AM

It’s just that in foreign projects, passing an KYC causes problems for investors. Therefore, some investors do not like to undergo this procedure.
Yes, I also hate to pass KYC, but what can be done? We must pass it and that's all. Those who don't like can buy documents on black market. For crypto user it is not that hard
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:02:29 AM

well,then we should wait more. If G20 started to discuss this question,then we can move to any decision to be accepted.
But this downtrend made it more difficult. 90% decrease definitely affected G20 decision
Or maybe they did it on purpose so that, if approved by G20, new investors would be more attractive to enter the market.
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:17:20 AM

Or maybe they did it on purpose so that, if approved by G20, new investors would be more attractive to enter the market.
It may be that what you say is true, but after all we must follow the developments so that we can know the truth of your words and what is important is that we must be patient
amuron

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:42:57 PM

The only thing I'm interested in this situation when the whales start their trades and the rate will begin to grow.
Whales have started activity, but apparently they dump Smiley
Don't worry, if you haven't left market on this downtrend,then you will stay for longer time!
the whales are not gone. on the contrary, they cook for themselves the entrance at tasty prices.
520Bit (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:15:59 PM

Apart from just a struggling market, crypto users from around the world face some challenges on a regular basis. We are going to sum up some common challenges that Victorieum’s Crypto Bank and Exchange is designed to tackle. Let’s get started:

1. Stringent regulations: In many jurisdictions of the world, very strict regulations on crypto trading are in place. Such a regulatory system hampers the seamless trading of digital currencies. It not only spoils the overall trading experience for crypto users but also deeply affects the economy of the country. Through its offshore banking units, Victorieum aims to offer users an experience beyond boundaries.

2. Lack of full crypto-backed banking services: There are only a handful of platforms offer banking services for cryptocurrencies. But the problem with these platforms is that they fail to provide a full-banking experience on an individual level. Therefore, to ensure that crypto users don’t have to switch between platforms to avail full-banking services, Victorieum is planning on creating an ecosystem with all the services in one place.

3. Low transaction speeds: Today we all have limited time on our hands. Thus, speed has become the essence of life. In crypto sphere, users are getting tired of slow transactions and running out patience. Victorieum ensures that all the transactions are faster and users’ overall experience gets better.

4. Lack of security: When it comes to banking, security is a primary concern. There are few platforms in crypto space that are not prone to security risks and threats. Through integration with CIVIC and Trezor, Victorieum ensures that users enjoy the highest level of security. Also, through re-usable KYC, the platform eradicates any remote possibilities of data theft and fraud.

5. Lack of customer support: Cryptocurrencies are rather complex and early users or beginners have a hard time getting the hang of it. This is where a good customer support comes handy. Victorieum’s platform ensures that customers get dedicated 24*7 support on any technical or non-technical issues.

Victorieum’s ICO sale is in progress. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to be a part of a revolution. Go sign up on our official website and participate: https://www.victorieum.io/

oficman

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:09:05 PM

How can the team ensure fast transaction processing? Will transactions of all types of cryptocurrencies be processed quickly?
amuron

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:47:59 PM

Apart from just a struggling market, crypto users from around the world face some challenges on a regular basis. We are going to sum up some common challenges that Victorieum’s Crypto Bank and Exchange is designed to tackle. Let’s get started:

1. Stringent regulations: In many jurisdictions of the world, very strict regulations on crypto trading are in place. Such a regulatory system hampers the seamless trading of digital currencies. It not only spoils the overall trading experience for crypto users but also deeply affects the economy of the country. Through its offshore banking units, Victorieum aims to offer users an experience beyond boundaries.

2. Lack of full crypto-backed banking services: There are only a handful of platforms offer banking services for cryptocurrencies. But the problem with these platforms is that they fail to provide a full-banking experience on an individual level. Therefore, to ensure that crypto users don’t have to switch between platforms to avail full-banking services, Victorieum is planning on creating an ecosystem with all the services in one place.

3. Low transaction speeds: Today we all have limited time on our hands. Thus, speed has become the essence of life. In crypto sphere, users are getting tired of slow transactions and running out patience. Victorieum ensures that all the transactions are faster and users’ overall experience gets better.

4. Lack of security: When it comes to banking, security is a primary concern. There are few platforms in crypto space that are not prone to security risks and threats. Through integration with CIVIC and Trezor, Victorieum ensures that users enjoy the highest level of security. Also, through re-usable KYC, the platform eradicates any remote possibilities of data theft and fraud.

5. Lack of customer support: Cryptocurrencies are rather complex and early users or beginners have a hard time getting the hang of it. This is where a good customer support comes handy. Victorieum’s platform ensures that customers get dedicated 24*7 support on any technical or non-technical issues.

Victorieum’s ICO sale is in progress. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to be a part of a revolution. Go sign up on our official website and participate: https://www.victorieum.io/

I hope you realize your plans and all your plans will become a reality for users. How is the fund raising going?
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:12:05 PM

How can the team ensure fast transaction processing? Will transactions of all types of cryptocurrencies be processed quickly?
Most likely, the speed of transactions will be a priority. For such a project, I think that this is one of the most important functions.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:18:31 PM

Most likely, the speed of transactions will be a priority. For such a project, I think that this is one of the most important functions.
Speed is a very important indicator. But do not forget about security, since I think that you can wait a few seconds knowing that the transaction is more secure!
Aleksandra 81

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:26:35 PM

Perhaps the team will have its own blockchain, which will process our transactions much faster. But this is just my guess. Regarding the fact which transactions of coins will be quickly processed, I can not say anything.
Mari Royalteam
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:55:17 PM

I would like to know about collateral. You know, price of crypto is changing and what is sufficient % of collateral. When liquidation will happen?

Hi, we will be accepting BTC, LITECOIN, ETHER, RIPPLE as collateral. And 50% is the sufficient percentage.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:14:18 PM

Speed is a very important indicator. But do not forget about security, since I think that you can wait a few seconds knowing that the transaction is more secure!
Yes, security is also a very important factor in the success of a project, but people are more often led to transaction speed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: