Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:58:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Victorieum - We are revolutionizing the centralized finance market [NEW!]  (Read 2761 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sofaflesh

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:07:37 PM

all that is happening with the market, it is 100 percent manipulation,but we must restrain themselves and not to be nervous and in any case not to sell their coins, and wait for the growth of the market
The fact that these are artificial fluctuations caused by crypto whales is not even in doubt. It is not clear another. Their fortunes are in cryptocurrencies, so I am arranging a dump they are bankrupt themselves.
The only thing I'm interested in this situation when the whales start their trades and the rate will begin to grow.
Whales have started activity, but apparently they dump Smiley
Don't worry, if you haven't left market on this downtrend,then you will stay for longer time!
the whales are not gone. on the contrary, they cook for themselves the entrance at tasty prices.
of course they are alive, and the fall of the market is their handiwork,they want to create panic in the small holders, and in a few months we will see the rapid growth created by the whales

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:35:13 PM

all that is happening with the market, it is 100 percent manipulation,but we must restrain themselves and not to be nervous and in any case not to sell their coins, and wait for the growth of the market
The fact that these are artificial fluctuations caused by crypto whales is not even in doubt. It is not clear another. Their fortunes are in cryptocurrencies, so I am arranging a dump they are bankrupt themselves.
The only thing I'm interested in this situation when the whales start their trades and the rate will begin to grow.
Whales have started activity, but apparently they dump Smiley
Don't worry, if you haven't left market on this downtrend,then you will stay for longer time!
the whales are not gone. on the contrary, they cook for themselves the entrance at tasty prices.
of course they are alive, and the fall of the market is their handiwork,they want to create panic in the small holders, and in a few months we will see the rapid growth created by the whales
This growth will be when all hamsters will merge all their cryptocurrency.
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:42:02 AM

Guys,we are growing right now. I believe bullish market has come, so collections should be increased!
sofaflesh

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:46:41 AM

Guys,we are growing right now. I believe bullish market has come, so collections should be increased!
the minimum growth is present in the market, but this is not a reason to be very happy, the market can go down again
Tryam93

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:50:14 AM

The market has not yet begun to grow; this is ordinary trading and growth is very small for joy.
rltim555

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:51:26 AM

Apart from just a struggling market, crypto users from around the world face some challenges on a regular basis. We are going to sum up some common challenges that Victorieum’s Crypto Bank and Exchange is designed to tackle. Let’s get started:

1. Stringent regulations: In many jurisdictions of the world, very strict regulations on crypto trading are in place. Such a regulatory system hampers the seamless trading of digital currencies. It not only spoils the overall trading experience for crypto users but also deeply affects the economy of the country. Through its offshore banking units, Victorieum aims to offer users an experience beyond boundaries.

2. Lack of full crypto-backed banking services: There are only a handful of platforms offer banking services for cryptocurrencies. But the problem with these platforms is that they fail to provide a full-banking experience on an individual level. Therefore, to ensure that crypto users don’t have to switch between platforms to avail full-banking services, Victorieum is planning on creating an ecosystem with all the services in one place.

3. Low transaction speeds: Today we all have limited time on our hands. Thus, speed has become the essence of life. In crypto sphere, users are getting tired of slow transactions and running out patience. Victorieum ensures that all the transactions are faster and users’ overall experience gets better.

4. Lack of security: When it comes to banking, security is a primary concern. There are few platforms in crypto space that are not prone to security risks and threats. Through integration with CIVIC and Trezor, Victorieum ensures that users enjoy the highest level of security. Also, through re-usable KYC, the platform eradicates any remote possibilities of data theft and fraud.

5. Lack of customer support: Cryptocurrencies are rather complex and early users or beginners have a hard time getting the hang of it. This is where a good customer support comes handy. Victorieum’s platform ensures that customers get dedicated 24*7 support on any technical or non-technical issues.

Victorieum’s ICO sale is in progress. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to be a part of a revolution. Go sign up on our official website and participate: https://www.victorieum.io/

I've read all points and now I fully realised benefits of your project.
Yes, in traditional banking there is such thing as you've mentioned and it must be changed as fast as possible.
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:10:24 AM

the minimum growth is present in the market, but this is not a reason to be very happy, the market can go down again
I am positive about it, my vision is that we are at bullish trend at the moment , at the very beginning and future is bright.
Probably I am not right,but anyway now prices are too good.
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 08:33:58 AM

well,then we should wait more. If G20 started to discuss this question,then we can move to any decision to be accepted.
But this downtrend made it more difficult. 90% decrease definitely affected G20 decision
Or maybe they did it on purpose so that, if approved by G20, new investors would be more attractive to enter the market.
Maybe new investors will evaluate this market again after G20 approval, but firstly we need their decision and sustainable growth for several next months.

James678

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:10:48 AM

Apart from just a struggling market, crypto users from around the world face some challenges on a regular basis. We are going to sum up some common challenges that Victorieum’s Crypto Bank and Exchange is designed to tackle. Let’s get started:

1. Stringent regulations: In many jurisdictions of the world, very strict regulations on crypto trading are in place. Such a regulatory system hampers the seamless trading of digital currencies. It not only spoils the overall trading experience for crypto users but also deeply affects the economy of the country. Through its offshore banking units, Victorieum aims to offer users an experience beyond boundaries.

2. Lack of full crypto-backed banking services: There are only a handful of platforms offer banking services for cryptocurrencies. But the problem with these platforms is that they fail to provide a full-banking experience on an individual level. Therefore, to ensure that crypto users don’t have to switch between platforms to avail full-banking services, Victorieum is planning on creating an ecosystem with all the services in one place.

3. Low transaction speeds: Today we all have limited time on our hands. Thus, speed has become the essence of life. In crypto sphere, users are getting tired of slow transactions and running out patience. Victorieum ensures that all the transactions are faster and users’ overall experience gets better.

4. Lack of security: When it comes to banking, security is a primary concern. There are few platforms in crypto space that are not prone to security risks and threats. Through integration with CIVIC and Trezor, Victorieum ensures that users enjoy the highest level of security. Also, through re-usable KYC, the platform eradicates any remote possibilities of data theft and fraud.

5. Lack of customer support: Cryptocurrencies are rather complex and early users or beginners have a hard time getting the hang of it. This is where a good customer support comes handy. Victorieum’s platform ensures that customers get dedicated 24*7 support on any technical or non-technical issues.

Victorieum’s ICO sale is in progress. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to be a part of a revolution. Go sign up on our official website and participate: https://www.victorieum.io/

Will Victorieum issue crypto cards to use crypto in ordinary life? I don't know about regulations, is it allowed to issue such cards for offshore?
rltim555

Activity: 451

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:45:06 AM

How can the team ensure fast transaction processing? Will transactions of all types of cryptocurrencies be processed quickly?
What do you mean by speaking about fast transaction processing?
Do you mean deposit on exchanges or how fast will they give you crypto backed loan after your deposit?
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:55:42 AM

I think that nothing depends on hamsters at all. even if they all managed to unite into one, they could not do anything on the market. In order to manage the market, huge sums are needed.
Mari Royalteam
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:11:34 AM

Will Victorieum issue crypto cards to use crypto in ordinary life? I don't know about regulations, is it allowed to issue such cards for offshore?

Hi. Yes. We will issue crypto-backed bank cards including debit cards and credit cards. As you see, the whole point of creating a banking ecosystem is to provide for all the basic necessities of users including bank cards. Please feel free to go through our whitepaper for more info: https://www.victorieum.io/Victorieum-Whitepaper-compressed.pdf?v2
James678

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:41:11 AM

Hi. Yes. We will issue crypto-backed bank cards including debit cards and credit cards. As you see, the whole point of creating a banking ecosystem is to provide for all the basic necessities of users including bank cards. Please feel free to go through our whitepaper for more info: https://www.victorieum.io/Victorieum-Whitepaper-compressed.pdf?v2
yes, i know it. the main issue is processing. You know, there are a lot of crypto backed bank caards like Tenx, but none of them is working because Visa cancelled partnersheep
Tryam93

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:11:32 AM

yes, i know it. the main issue is processing. You know, there are a lot of crypto backed bank caards like Tenx, but none of them is working because Visa cancelled partnersheep
You should not be a partner with Visa, but a competitor. In this case, it will be a success.
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 11:34:47 AM

I would like to know about collateral. You know, price of crypto is changing and what is sufficient % of collateral. When liquidation will happen?

Hi, we will be accepting BTC, LITECOIN, ETHER, RIPPLE as collateral. And 50% is the sufficient percentage.
Ok, it is suitable for me. The main problem of collateral is decline of basic asset, margin call can occur and it will force liquidation of position.

amuron

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:09:39 PM

How can the team ensure fast transaction processing? Will transactions of all types of cryptocurrencies be processed quickly?

Perhaps the team will have its own blockchain, which will process our transactions much faster. But this is just my guess. Regarding the fact which transactions of coins will be quickly processed, I can not say anything.
The project's token is ERC20. And this is the blockchain of eth. It's simple. Perhaps in the future there will be a transition to own blockchain, but these are just my assumptions.
sofaflesh

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:58:18 PM

I am positive about it, my vision is that we are at bullish trend at the moment , at the very beginning and future is bright.
Probably I am not right,but anyway now prices are too good.
of course ,everyone is tired of the low market and many crypto participants want to see growth, I really hope that you will be right,and this is really the beginning of the growth of all coins
Mari Royalteam
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:17:53 PM

You should not be a partner with Visa, but a competitor. In this case, it will be a success.

Thank you for the suggestion.
Mari Royalteam
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:18:49 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT: Temporary Discontinuation of Our ICO Sale!

Hey all,

It is a deep regret for us to announce an early closure of our ICO sale. We would also like to add that this discontinuation is totally temporary and the sale will resume on the 20th of January, 2019. As for the reason for this interruption, we hope that the community is aware of the current crypto market state. The market lacks stability and there is little reason in continuing an ICO sale in such an unstable market.

However, in the meantime, we will be accepting funds from private investors through other modes of payment. Again, we appreciate the huge support from the community and regret the inconvenience caused by our decision.

For any related queries and concerns, please feel free to drop by in our Telegram community: https://t.me/victorieumtoken

Good luck!
oficman

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:21:20 PM

I think that nothing depends on hamsters at all. even if they all managed to unite into one, they could not do anything on the market. In order to manage the market, huge sums are needed.

So now and so on the market most traders turned into hamsters because they do not want to sell the purchased assets at a loss. But they do not interfere with the growth of the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: