Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:36:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Victorieum - We are revolutionizing the centralized finance market [NEW!]  (Read 2761 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:34:01 AM

I will also read your document carefully, because I was interested in your project. I want to learn more about the idea of the Victorieum project.
Be sure to read in detail the technical aspects of this Victorieum project. I personally like their idea. I find their plans quite realistic and promising!
Exactly! Their plans are promising and they have even raised decent amount. It makes me sure in their chances to complete tokensale
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:09:18 AM

I've carefully read this article and it shows me whole potential of your ICO.
It seems like you know how to revolutionize the centralized finance market,so keep going.
James678

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:27:33 AM

Have you raised 508 k for real?
It is good result! you will definitely show soft cap achievement and then will develop product on a high level!
Vangardo

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:35:22 AM

What happened to the old topic? Is it closed? The crypto banks will be very necessary in time.

Yes. It's now the new official Bitcointalk topic. Thank you.

I hope that now your new branch will be active. You undoubtedly have an interesting project. Watching you.
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 07:43:45 AM

Hi, we have several marketing strategies in place including our bounty campaign.  
That's good, bounties are common way to attract investors and bounty participants can become investors as well, so I won't miss this opportunity.

James678

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:56:34 AM

What happened to the old topic? Is it closed? The crypto banks will be very necessary in time.

I hope that now your new branch will be active. You undoubtedly have an interesting project. Watching you.
I hope for that as well, because it is important to update bitcointalk community with new updates regarding this ICO.
Some guys don't check twitter or telegram and see news only here
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:14:49 AM

Will you have AMA session with founders?
I believe most of supporters would be interested in getting fresh info and answers on some questions.
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:35:39 AM

I was very interested in your next phrase. "Victorieum is a fully licensed cryptobank and stock exchanges, offering customers Low-to-zero commission worldwide.". Can you show these licenses? Who gave them to you? What competences?

Yes, if the team can provide such docs it might add these to their credibility.
Or should I say, this is where you got your license, in Belize?

Also, what will happen if you can't hit your soft cap?
I know, that's a generic question but with what's happening right now in crypto market, hitting your $10M soft cap is I think a little tough to achieve.
Yes, 10 m is a high goal on this dumping market .
Do you have smart contract proving fact of returning funds in case of not achieving soft cap?
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 09:10:23 AM

Well, are you going to audit smart contract? This kind of information will show more trust to your ICO. Transparency is matter in ICO.
More people will invest after seeing smart contract audit.

Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:25:30 AM

Exactly! Their plans are promising and they have even raised decent amount. It makes me sure in their chances to complete tokensale
The  Victorieum project really looks interesting. But in advance you can’t be 100% sure of anything. You need to wait for the project to at least release the beta version of the product.
Aleksandra 81

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:00:26 AM

I hope for that as well, because it is important to update bitcointalk community with new updates regarding this ICO.
Some guys don't check twitter or telegram and see news only here

In social networks, very often only news can be read, whereas it is much more convenient to discuss everything on the forum, where many experienced investors meet.
Mari Royalteam
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:37:14 AM

Have you raised 508 k for real?
It is good result! you will definitely show soft cap achievement and then will develop product on a high level!

Yes, we have raised over 90 BTC. The support from our huge community has been great.
520Bit (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:17:41 PM

With banking being regulated by one central authority, users have always been at a disadvantage. Slow transactions, no privacy, breachable security and so may other problems plague today’s banking and finance industry. This industry has needed the power of decentralization since forever. But now we have reached a point in time where it is possible to create a decentralized banking ecosystem, thanks to the revolutionary technology of blockchain.

Finally, we have platforms like Victorieum. It is a blockchain-backed Offshore Bank and Exchange. With enhanced security through integration with CIVIC and Trezor, easy and fast withdrawals and deposits, instant Crypto-Fiat swapping, crypto-backed loans and much more, Victorieum is a bank from the future. Here is an article that sheds light on Victorieum’s contribution towards revolutionizing banking with blockchain: https://zycrypto.com/instant-fiat-and-crypto-swaps-how-some-banks-are-bridging-the-gap-for-users-victorieum/

We hope you find it informative!

Happy Banking,

The Victorieum Team
oficman

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:41:21 PM

With banking being regulated by one central authority, users have always been at a disadvantage. Slow transactions, no privacy, breachable security and so may other problems plague today’s banking and finance industry. This industry has needed the power of decentralization since forever. But now we have reached a point in time where it is possible to create a decentralized banking ecosystem, thanks to the revolutionary technology of blockchain.

Finally, we have platforms like Victorieum. It is a blockchain-backed Offshore Bank and Exchange. With enhanced security through integration with CIVIC and Trezor, easy and fast withdrawals and deposits, instant Crypto-Fiat swapping, crypto-backed loans and much more, Victorieum is a bank from the future. Here is an article that sheds light on Victorieum’s contribution towards revolutionizing banking with blockchain: https://zycrypto.com/instant-fiat-and-crypto-swaps-how-some-banks-are-bridging-the-gap-for-users-victorieum/

Happy Banking,

The Victorieum Team

I know that offshore banks can not use small investors. What is the situation with your offshore bank in this case?
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:00:39 PM

Happy Banking,

The Victorieum Team

I know that offshore banks can not use small investors. What is the situation with your offshore bank in this case?
Why? What kind of Bank will refuse the client, no matter how much he wants to put in the Bank? I've never heard that before.
Mari Royalteam
Copper Member

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:50:56 PM

Happy Banking,

The Victorieum Team

Our ICO sale is already in progress welcoming investors from all over the world except USA.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:27:34 PM

Happy Banking,

The Victorieum Team
I am now wondering how to react to the project Victorieum banking sector. After all, it is not a secret that to be a successful offshore company you need to work closely and closely in banks. How are things going with this?
Mari Royalteam
Copper Member

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:42:58 PM

A quick update on ICO sale!

Dear community,

As you are all aware that Victorieum launched its presale on Oct the 20th at the token price of just 1 cent. Almost two weeks ago, we successfully finished our presale and moved into the first stage of our ICO sale. At this stage, we are selling tokens at 6 cents each with a whopping 35% token sale bonus. And we are proud to be able to say that we have already raised over 90BTC.

Now, we have only a handful of days before we move into stage 2 of the sale. At this stage, the sale bonus will drop to 30% and the token price will be 9 cents. Therefore, we want to take this opportunity to encourage investors to make the most of stage 1.

Finally, thank you so much for your support and belief in the project. We would not be where we are without your supportive gesture.

Happy Baking,

The Victorieum Team
Mari Royalteam
Copper Member

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:25:22 PM

Happy Banking,

The Victorieum Team
I am now wondering how to react to the project Victorieum banking sector. After all, it is not a secret that to be a successful offshore company you need to work closely and closely in banks. How are things going with this?

Great question. We have already received our permit in Dominica and our CEO has years of experience working in the banking and finance sector. On top of that, we have a number of top bankers joining our team very soon.
buiprognai

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:27:17 PM

Several similar projects have already attempted to enter the market. Why do you think you will be successful?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: