Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:38:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Victorieum - We are revolutionizing the centralized finance market [NEW!]  (Read 2765 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sofaflesh

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:56:25 AM

I also heard about this, now under investigation. I think the guilty will be punished. Manipulating the market is a lot of money. I hope in the future we will be able to escape this.
because of these actions, the market fell strongly,and even if they punish the guilty-it is not much to restore the market
I do not even understand how to punish the guilty and what the consequences will be after the punishment
In the cryptocurrency market, it is very difficult to find those responsible for the fall in the exchange rate. Perhaps some billionaire decided to take a profit or to re-buy. This complex market.
I am also not sure that this action, with the collapse of the market will reveal and punish the guilty, and the manipulation of the crypto market ,this is an ordinary matter
Mari Royalteam
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:00:24 AM

Victorieum: Unmatched Security through Integration with CIVIC and Trezor

When it comes to banking, security is not something that can be comprised on. Blockchain-backed Offshore Bank and Exchange, Victorieum prides itself on providing the users with a highly secure fintech ecosystem where they can conveniently and safely receive full-fledged banking services. Here is what the power of CIVIC and Trezor offers:

CIVIC

CIVIC’s exemplary platform provides highly encrypted and secure identity verification of users with the help of blockchain technology. It creates on-demand access to customer identification and verification in real time. The whole purpose of the platform is to create digital identities for users or customers so they can reap the rewards of highly encrypted and secure communication and make secured transactions over the blockchain network. It not only creates a environment of highly resilient security but also lowers the overall cost of operation.

Thus, through integration with CIVIC, Victorieum will be able to securely authorize the identities of users with reusable KYC and eradicate any remote possibility of identity theft.

Trezor

Among crypto users, Trezor is popular as a token of security. It is a highly reliable hard wallet. Apart from securely store and trade cryptocoins, Trezor also helps with services like password management.

Undoubtedly, storing data online makes it susceptible to the threats of theft or hacking. This is where platforms like Trezor prove to be lifesavers. Through integration with Trezor, Victorieum facilitates the offline storage of user information or data. Highly secure and recovery private pass-keys make the system as secure as a vault.

Thus, backed by the power of CIVIC and Trezor, Victorieum tackles the challenges and issues related to security and promises users a highly secure banking ecosystem.
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:19:13 AM

When it comes to banking, security is not something that can be comprised on. Blockchain-backed Offshore Bank and Exchange, Victorieum prides itself on providing the users with a highly secure fintech ecosystem where they can conveniently and safely receive full-fledged banking services. Here is what the power of CIVIC and Trezor offers:

CIVIC

CIVIC’s exemplary platform provides highly encrypted and secure identity verification of users with the help of blockchain technology. It creates on-demand access to customer identification and verification in real time. The whole purpose of the platform is to create digital identities for users or customers so they can reap the rewards of highly encrypted and secure communication and make secured transactions over the blockchain network. It not only creates a environment of highly resilient security but also lowers the overall cost of operation.

Thus, through integration with CIVIC, Victorieum will be able to securely authorize the identities of users with reusable KYC and eradicate any remote possibility of identity theft.

Trezor

Among crypto users, Trezor is popular as a token of security. It is a highly reliable hard wallet. Apart from securely store and trade cryptocoins, Trezor also helps with services like password management.

Undoubtedly, storing data online makes it susceptible to the threats of theft or hacking. This is where platforms like Trezor prove to be lifesavers. Through integration with Trezor, Victorieum facilitates the offline storage of user information or data. Highly secure and recovery private pass-keys make the system as secure as a vault.

Thus, backed by the power of CIVIC and Trezor, Victorieum tackles the challenges and issues related to security and promises users a highly secure banking ecosystem.
I am glad you've choosen these partners for your services.
I have an experience in using some of them in my activity.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:35:50 AM

I also heard about this, now under investigation. I think the guilty will be punished. Manipulating the market is a lot of money. I hope in the future we will be able to escape this.
because of these actions, the market fell strongly,and even if they punish the guilty-it is not much to restore the market
I do not even understand how to punish the guilty and what the consequences will be after the punishment
In the cryptocurrency market, it is very difficult to find those responsible for the fall in the exchange rate. Perhaps some billionaire decided to take a profit or to re-buy. This complex market.
I am also not sure that this action, with the collapse of the market will reveal and punish the guilty, and the manipulation of the crypto market ,this is an ordinary matter

Yes, people who have huge money will always manipulate the market very easily, this will create huge panic in the holder mind and start selling their Bitcoin for a low price. For every bull run we have to struggle with the bull run, so instead of panic, it is very good to hold them until the market recovers.
rltim555

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:44:39 AM

Guys, I am tired of this decrease, I hope with Victorieum bull run will take place.
So now they have some months to raise funds and then they will be able to change game.
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:58:13 AM

CIVIC

Trezor

It is so deep example of your future partnersheep. Use cases, everything explained clearly... Civic and Trezor are good partners with history behind!
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 07:10:21 AM

Thank you for sharing this info, I was waiting for something like that.
People are making reviews on this ICO and it means that there is a hype around it.

Vangardo

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:29:58 AM

I also think that the project will be implemented thanks to a qualified team. But the current market situation is very bad, I hope that your project will not be affected.
The market situation is very difficult. However, experienced investors do not scare this. They were ready for such falls and are now actively buying assets.

Big players earned a lot on this fall. It remains for us to wait and hold. I am sure that the situation will change soon.
Prototipus

Activity: 141
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:50:08 AM

Yes, the rich are getting richer and the poor are poorer. Very disappointing.
James678

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:04:59 AM

Yes, the rich are getting richer and the poor are poorer. Very disappointing.
It is a big disappointed for me,because big whales are manipulators and we suffer from their decisions.
I want to increase my capital and now I just lose it!
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:47:36 AM

This is a game of market participants with huge opportunities. They can easily afford to spend several tens of millions of dollars, since they know that they will eventually receive several hundred million. This is their business.
Mari Royalteam
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:04:09 AM

The project's presentation is great and team is also dedicated but keeping in view the current market trend, i doubt that ICO may not do good. I wish you good luck achieving your token sale goals and with development of the project.

Considering our huge early investor bonuses, our team's experience in banking, our vision of offshore banking and the support from our huge community, we are doing pretty well, having already raised over 90 BTC. And we hope to continue this progress. Thanks.
Don't you think that big bonuses can greatly affect the price in the future?

That is a great question. Actually, it will not affect price in the future, as these bonuses fit our ecosystem. Thanks!
James678

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:22:32 AM

This is a game of market participants with huge opportunities. They can easily afford to spend several tens of millions of dollars, since they know that they will eventually receive several hundred million. This is their business.
BTC has 90 billion capitalisation, every billionaire can afford to affect market .
Be realist, ordinary participants can affect low cap shit coins as well. It is not hard
rltim555

Activity: 451

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:57:08 AM

I also think that the project will be implemented thanks to a qualified team. But the current market situation is very bad, I hope that your project will not be affected.
The market situation is very difficult. However, experienced investors do not scare this. They were ready for such falls and are now actively buying assets.

Big players earned a lot on this fall. It remains for us to wait and hold. I am sure that the situation will change soon.
What should I do if my investment decreased by 90% and I don't have money not only invest in new ICOs like this, but also to buy more stable crypto as ethereum and bitcoin?
oficman

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:08:24 AM

What should I do if my investment decreased by 90% and I don't have money not only invest in new ICOs like this, but also to buy more stable crypto as ethereum and bitcoin?

Good question. Today he is interested in many investors. When you see a 90% loss, you don’t want to allocate new money to buy cryptocurrency.
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 11:07:40 AM

Good question. Today he is interested in many investors. When you see a 90% loss, you don’t want to allocate new money to buy cryptocurrency.
Yeah, I also don't want to get in a new crypto with a big previous loss.
Now I am going to enlarge my crypto portfolio with fundamental currencies and only then buy something new.

sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:08:02 AM

good question, What to do!
for small players like me-just sit and wait until the market starts to grow, and you do not need to sell anything
amuron

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:14:50 AM

I hope that the current decline in the market will not affect the implementation of the project.
Prototipus

Activity: 141
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:17:03 AM

Until we believe that blockchain and cryptocurrency are the future, the market will fall.
amuron

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:17:02 PM

Until we believe that blockchain and cryptocurrency are the future, the market will fall.
The market needs high-quality regulation. In this case, projects such as this one (considering its specificity) will be in great demand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: