Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:02:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Victorieum - We are revolutionizing the centralized finance market [NEW!]  (Read 2765 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:33:53 PM

good question, What to do!
for small players like me-just sit and wait until the market starts to grow, and you do not need to sell anything

Small players now have no reason to sell their coins, because the loss will be big. But there is no guarantee that this is the end of the market. This is just some negative point. Therefore, it is better for small players to calm down and wait.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:39:16 PM

Small players now have no reason to sell their coins, because the loss will be big. But there is no guarantee that this is the end of the market. This is just some negative point. Therefore, it is better for small players to calm down and wait.
What end of the market are you talking about? I am sure that everything is just beginning! The crypto market is still in an embryonic state and has not even entered its main phase.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:48:35 PM

good question, What to do!
for small players like me-just sit and wait until the market starts to grow, and you do not need to sell anything

Small players, as you say, will also have small losses. Now we need to lay low on the big players, in fact they do, because they will also have large losses.
sofaflesh

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:55:04 AM

I also think that the project will be implemented thanks to a qualified team. But the current market situation is very bad, I hope that your project will not be affected.
The market situation is very difficult. However, experienced investors do not scare this. They were ready for such falls and are now actively buying assets.

Big players earned a lot on this fall. It remains for us to wait and hold. I am sure that the situation will change soon.
I think that something should change soon, because there is information about the purchase of 130 000 bitcoins in the last couple of months for several wallets,so it is possible that the market will soon grow
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:41:18 AM

What end of the market are you talking about? I am sure that everything is just beginning! The crypto market is still in an embryonic state and has not even entered its main phase.
Yeah, I am agree,that crypto at the beginning and we have opportunity to get in early.
There is no need to panic
rltim555

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:58:47 AM

I also think that the project will be implemented thanks to a qualified team. But the current market situation is very bad, I hope that your project will not be affected.
The market situation is very difficult. However, experienced investors do not scare this. They were ready for such falls and are now actively buying assets.

Big players earned a lot on this fall. It remains for us to wait and hold. I am sure that the situation will change soon.
I think that something should change soon, because there is information about the purchase of 130 000 bitcoins in the last couple of months for several wallets,so it is possible that the market will soon grow
Where did you get this information?
Do you know, that such amount could be purchased on OTC market and it won't affect market in a significant way?
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:08:39 AM

Until we believe that blockchain and cryptocurrency are the future, the market will fall.
What is the reason for you to think so? Blockchain is a new technology and I think it will be used in many spheres.
We just need time to implement it
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 08:24:13 AM

Until we believe that blockchain and cryptocurrency are the future, the market will fall.
The market needs high-quality regulation. In this case, projects such as this one (considering its specificity) will be in great demand.
I am not in favour of regulation. You see what happens? Idex is going to accept KYC, etherdelta founder was punished by SEC.
That is about regulation. It hurts crypto

James678

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:46:02 AM

I don't agree with you,because small players also need money and they can sell in loss. During this bloodbath even long term holder can panic and sell everything!
oficman

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:54:41 AM

I don't agree with you,because small players also need money and they can sell in loss. During this bloodbath even long term holder can panic and sell everything!

Money is needed for all clients of the cryptocurrency market. But this does not mean that you need to sell at a loss. Is a loss will bring relief and help to quickly work out the minus?
rltim555

Activity: 451

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:09:12 AM

Every new person here should read this article at first. It is explained about Victorieum vision.
Most of questions has been answered there, so there is no need to ask in thread
Aleksandra 81

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:14:28 AM

Every new person here should read this article at first. It is explained about Victorieum vision.

Why it was impossible to publish a whole article in one place? Why should I follow multiple links to read everything? I do not like it, because it is very uncomfortable! Sad
James678

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:44:53 AM

Money is needed for all clients of the cryptocurrency market. But this does not mean that you need to sell at a loss. Is a loss will bring relief and help to quickly work out the minus?
You know, those who fixed loss while ethereum was 200-400$ can afford buying ethereum for 130$.
You never know where is a deep point
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:08:32 AM

Good article! A lot of useful information. Surely the Victorieum project community will appreciate it!
Mari Royalteam
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:09:19 AM

CRYPTO to FIAT swapping is the key to mass acquisition of users in a crypto-backed banking ecosystem. Victorieum provides users with hassle-free instant crypto-Fiat swaps through its integrated Exchange, Victorieumex.

Our ICO sale is in progress. Having already raised over 101 BTC, we are selling tokens fast at a price of 6 cents and a huge investment bonus of 35%. To join the revolution and be a part of this sale, register on our official website: https://www.victorieum.io/

insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 10:23:28 AM

CRYPTO to FIAT swapping is the key to mass acquisition of users in a crypto-backed banking ecosystem. Victorieum provides users with hassle-free instant crypto-Fiat swaps through its integrated Exchange, Victorieumex.

Our ICO sale is in progress. Having already raised over 101 BTC, we are selling tokens fast at a price of 6 cents and a huge investment bonus of 35%. To join the revolution and be a part of this sale, register on our official website: https://www.victorieum.io/

Crypto-fiat swap is a key feature. It is something what crypto sphere needs to be implemented.
Instant payout is a key feature.

sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:47:23 AM

Do you know, that such amount could be purchased on OTC market and it won't affect market in a significant way?
search the Internet for information
there is a website where you can see the wallets of users
Top 100 richest Bitcoin Addresses-find this site and see who, how much and when to buy
Vangardo

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:12:46 PM

search the Internet for information
there is a website where you can see the wallets of users
Top 100 richest Bitcoin Addresses-find this site and see who, how much and when to buy

You better watch your wallet. Why look into other people's wallets. Do better than real life.
Prototipus

Activity: 141
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:14:55 PM

I agree there is nothing to look into other people's wallets.
amuron

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:17:55 PM

You're right. The market has just begun its development and now there will be a new round. Now is a good time to choose projects for investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: