Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:44:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Victorieum - We are revolutionizing the centralized finance market [NEW!]  (Read 2761 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:08:34 PM

9. Our passive income program ensures that investors get up to 30% monthly of the net profit, depending on the duration for which they lock their tokens.

Where should investors store tokens of your project in order to receive these 30% profits? What is the minimum deposit the investor should have for this or not the minimum?
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:09:38 PM

It's too hard to collect your softcap with situation like now at the market.
sofaflesh

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:59:58 PM

search the Internet for information
there is a website where you can see the wallets of users
Top 100 richest Bitcoin Addresses-find this site and see who, how much and when to buy
Thank you for this kind of info. I heard about top 100 wallets, but you can't make a 100% conclusion of such movements.
For instance some days ago 1 of the oldest eth wallets woke up with the biggest volume,he just transferred eth on another address,but it is not an exchange
it was information for reflection, and the conclusion of the decision is only up to you,I shared information that does not depend on me-I am a very small figure in the structure of the blockchain
oficman

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:25:21 PM

It's too hard to collect your softcap with situation like now at the market.

Now it is difficult to collect investments. But if the team has a reserve amount of money, then without the help of investors, it can create a product and put it into operation.
amuron

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:47:33 PM

This project has many features, moreover there are explained to be a passive income or deivden which reaches 30% for the token holders. Judging from the team, it was like having a fairly strong foundation. But the softcap which is fairly high in my opinion

Passive income is a very tempting offer. I always pay attention to such projects.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:08:53 PM

This project has many features, moreover there are explained to be a passive income or deivden which reaches 30% for the token holders. Judging from the team, it was like having a fairly strong foundation. But the softcap which is fairly high in my opinion
Passive income is a very tempting offer. I always pay attention to such projects.
The opportunity to receive passive income is always interesting, and at such times as now when many coins are frozen for a long time (at least until market growth resumes), the opportunity not only to store tokens but to receive passive income from them is very attractive!
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:13:34 PM

The opportunity to receive passive income is always interesting, and at such times as now when many coins are frozen for a long time (at least until market growth resumes), the opportunity not only to store tokens but to receive passive income from them is very attractive!
I'm afraid of passive income. Maybe I'm wrong, then explain the principle of passive income.
sofaflesh

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:37:16 AM

I'm afraid of passive income. Maybe I'm wrong, then explain the principle of passive income.
I am also interested in the principle of passive income,you can briefly talk about this principle, or follow the link where I can read about it
rltim555

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:24:06 AM

It is when you receive money,interest rate without your active attitude.
You don't need to take actions, just invest and receive interest.
James678

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:38:45 AM

Which exact steps will be taken to decentralize finance market?
How about collaborations with existing finance organizations?
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 06:53:57 AM

I also search for such projects, creating sources of passive income is my main goal to become financial independent.
How do you think about 30% of dividends?

James678

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:17:09 AM

What do you think about integration with banks to achieve better results in mass adoption?
banks has a great base of loyal clients and you could be helpful for them.
rltim555

Activity: 451

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:36:37 AM

Well, I am quite interested in creation of new decentralized market in finance industry.
Hope Victorieum will cope with this deal. It is not that hard.
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:06:56 AM

Victorieum seems to gain popularity among blockchain adopters.
In future they should brake traditional mind and suggest steps to disrupt traditional banking system.
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 08:31:24 AM

When dividends will be distributed?
i think this information will be interesting for each of participant aimed to hold your tokens.

BomsAvay999

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:51:21 AM

Certainly, recently the projects have become better, take for example our project, everything goes according to plan and an outstanding team. Good luck to you!
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:16:49 AM

Certainly, recently the projects have become better, take for example our project, everything goes according to plan and an outstanding team. Good luck to you!
I don't agree that recent projects have become better.
Every single project doesn't deliver product,they don't have MVP. But as for Victorieum, it is completely different story
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:24:03 AM

Every single project doesn't deliver product,they don't have MVP. But as for Victorieum, it is completely different story
Do you think that the crypto industry has a chance to win the battle with the banking sector? I think the forces are too unequal.
sofaflesh

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:02:17 AM

Do you think that the crypto industry has a chance to win the battle with the banking sector? I think the forces are too unequal.
at the moment, the forces are not equal yet, and the crypto market is very subject to manipulation, when it becomes more stable, then it will have a chance to compete with the banking sector
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:59:40 PM

Will be ICO extended if soft cap won't be collected? or refund?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: