Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 04:01:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Victorieum - We are revolutionizing the centralized finance market [NEW!]  (Read 2767 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 07:47:53 AM

This project has many features, moreover there are explained to be a passive income or deivden which reaches 30% for the token holders. Judging from the team, it was like having a fairly strong foundation. But the softcap which is fairly high in my opinion
Passive income is a very tempting offer. I always pay attention to such projects.
The opportunity to receive passive income is always interesting, and at such times as now when many coins are frozen for a long time (at least until market growth resumes), the opportunity not only to store tokens but to receive passive income from them is very attractive!
I'm afraid of passive income. Maybe I'm wrong, then explain the principle of passive income.

Please check the details out on page 13 of our whitepaper: https://www.victorieum.io/Victorieum-Whitepaper-compressed.pdf

Thank you, now it is clear for me. So we should lock for 2-12 month our tokens to receive payout from monthly net profit.
What if you don't have profit?

James678

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:15:49 AM

The Victorieum platform is designed around not just the needs of end users but also potential investors. The basic privileges of investors of the project include: huge bonus (currently 30%) on token purchase, savings and daily liquidity accounts, exclusive trading opportunities, a full one-time KYC, free banking cards and more.
Our token sale is in progress. Don't miss out on the opportunity of making the most of investor benefits. Visit our official website to participate: https://www.victorieum.io/
it is great proposal. Huge bonus is that thing I like the most of all in Victorieum. I heard as well that you have agreements with funds.
aalborg

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:37:54 AM

I've read about dividends and my question is what about SEC?
Dividends are about security tokens, did you know that?
James678

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:08:59 AM

Today it is not profitable for people to work with banks: low interest rates, often banks become bankrupt, customers receive their deposits in parts and without interest.
Anyway, at the current stage of its development, the crypto industry is not able to replace banks. cryptocurrencies are still developing, and are still raw technology.
Yes,probably crypto industry isn't that developed as it seems,but in 10 years crypto will be able to replace banks, I am sure in it.
rltim555

Activity: 451

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:30:49 AM

Come on! Don't panic, market will return and collections will pass smoothly!
Victorieum work so hard to perform results and to prove their credibility!
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:08:00 PM

Come on! Don't panic, market will return and collections will pass smoothly!
Victorieum work so hard to perform results and to prove their credibility!
Of course the market will return. Just need time. Soon the next meeting of the G20 will raise the issue of legalization of cryptocurrency. Since there is nowhere to fall too much further, I think that growth is waiting for us. Maybe in a week!
amuron

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:25:07 PM

When dividends will be distributed?
i think this information will be interesting for each of participant aimed to hold your tokens.

Once the platform is up and running and starts making profit, investors will get their share of the net profit.
How often do you plan to conduct an audit of the company and whether the results will be publicly available?
Aleksandra 81

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:04:06 PM

I am extra positive on future of decentralized finance.
yeah, now there is a depression, but it shouldn't affect on creating a quality product.

I also think that in a period of depression only strong teams will appear on the market. We will not see swindlers for a long time.
oficman

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:46:38 PM

i think this information will be interesting for each of participant aimed to hold your tokens.

Once the platform is up and running and starts making profit, investors will get their share of the net profit.
How often do you plan to conduct an audit of the company and whether the results will be publicly available?

Why should a team conduct an audit? What benefits or harms does it bring to the project and to investors?
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:02:56 PM

I also think that in a period of depression only strong teams will appear on the market. We will not see swindlers for a long time.
It is necessary to perceive this period of global correction as a kind of fire of purification! He must wash all the scammers and scams.
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:51:07 PM

It is necessary to perceive this period of global correction as a kind of fire of purification! He must wash all the scammers and scams.

at this time, many projects that are not spam may suffer, many investors have suspended their actions in respect of projects
Mari Royalteam
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:36:27 PM

Crypto users don't have to limit themselves to traditional banking anymore. Offshore Victorieum bank promises to bring users a novel Crypto-powered banking experience through free-from regulations banking, Instant Crypto-Fiat Swaps, easy and low-interest Crypto-backed loans, insurance, easier and faster transactions and more. Sign up on our official website to be a part of the revolution: https://www.victorieum.io/
Mari Royalteam
Copper Member

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:40:59 PM

Hey I've just noticed this thread. What about your soft cap?
Are you going  to decrease it, because on this market it is just impossible to achieve it?

We are doing great so far and have already raised over 100 BTC. Huge support from investors.
Mari Royalteam
Copper Member

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:43:07 PM

This project has many features, moreover there are explained to be a passive income or deivden which reaches 30% for the token holders. Judging from the team, it was like having a fairly strong foundation. But the softcap which is fairly high in my opinion
Passive income is a very tempting offer. I always pay attention to such projects.
The opportunity to receive passive income is always interesting, and at such times as now when many coins are frozen for a long time (at least until market growth resumes), the opportunity not only to store tokens but to receive passive income from them is very attractive!
I'm afraid of passive income. Maybe I'm wrong, then explain the principle of passive income.

Please check the details out on page 13 of our whitepaper: https://www.victorieum.io/Victorieum-Whitepaper-compressed.pdf

Thank you, now it is clear for me. So we should lock for 2-12 month our tokens to receive payout from monthly net profit.
What if you don't have profit?

Once our banking ecosystem is in place, we do expect some profit. Whatever the amount of the profit, investors will get their fair share.  
Mari Royalteam
Copper Member

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:51:51 PM

We plan on conducting audits very quarter of the year and every audit will be published.
Mari Royalteam
Copper Member

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:56:30 PM

I've read about dividends and my question is what about SEC?
Dividends are about security tokens, did you know that?

Hi. Our legal team is at work taking care of SEC and yes, off course,  we know it is a security token.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:22:35 PM

Are you going  to decrease it, because on this market it is just impossible to achieve it?

We are doing great so far and have already raised over 100 BTC. Huge support from investors.
But if you transfer to dollars what you have collected, now this amount is 2 times less than it was a month ago.
amuron

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:03:40 PM

Why should a team conduct an audit? What benefits or harms does it bring to the project and to investors?
Why should a company conduct an audit? You are joking??? And how do you check whether the correct percentage of income is sent to the distribution of passive income? and this is at least. I am silent about the availability of the promised provision of their token.
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:39:43 AM

But if you transfer to dollars what you have collected, now this amount is 2 times less than it was a month ago.
let's hope for the best,and believe that the growth of the crypto market will begin soon,and the amount of investment in the project will also change
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:15:58 AM

We plan on conducting audits very quarter of the year and every audit will be published.
It is a great plan, you are getting transparent! Audit is a good tool to prove your results of a quater.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: