Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:55:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52]
  Print  
Author Topic: Never regret anything  (Read 29769 times)
Butpow

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 09:30:57 AM

Outstanding! This is extremely discreet representing mesometimes I deal something when the cost is dumped, and a infrequent times next the cost is pumpedbut when I understood the chat from mr., I ever-changed my apperception
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 09:35:33 AM

Our mindset is what's playing tricks on us ,failure is the beginning of success if you learn from it ,mistakes are normal process to get better at what you doing ,don't live in regrets it won't do any good ,keep trying over and over again till you win ,that's the reality of life
Ureung jameun

Activity: 412
Merit: 13

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 09:43:25 AM

In crypto currency, Never regret anything.
No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
 Now it is time to let it go.
Focus on here and now.
 That’s where success lives in crypto currency

I strongly agree that we do not need to regret something we have done before ... because every decision must have the risk ... if you have previously made the decision to sell it then you already know the positive and negative risks that you will receive later. in my opinion, do the best today to be successful in the future.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
[btc]YSG

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 08:39:34 PM

Losses are what lead to experience for traders and holders, regretting will only to depression and more mistakes, it is better to just forget about the past and look ahead about the future.

◀ ▲ ▶  WE are GAMERS and we know what Gamers WANT  ◀ ▲ ▶
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰    ❘ ❙ ❚   eSports.com   ❚ ❙ ❘    ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ (http://esports.com/)
Delilonia1

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 09:20:34 PM

If only we could see into the future, our mistakes will be limited and our regrets few. But since we don't have that superhuman ability, it is advisable we take one day at a time. We should have no reason whatsoever to regret any action. It's possible that, if I for instance trade with a certain amount today it will fetch so much for me, but what if things go sideways, I will lose massively too. So, there should be no reason for regret. There are always better days ahead.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 10:06:56 PM

Losses are what lead to experience for traders and holders, regretting will only to depression and more mistakes, it is better to just forget about the past and look ahead about the future.

It is necessary to think positively. As much as possible. The fact is that when you think negatively, it is usually called "problem thinking", you do not think how to solve the problem, you think what problems you will have when solving it, which entails negative consequences.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
[btc]YSG

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 05:19:25 PM

It is hard in the first time to not regret the mistakes you had done but slowly you will realize that it is just a hindrance for you and you change your mindset without regretting the past mistakes you've done.

What has happened has happened and cannot be reversed, the best to do is the to use every mistake as an opportunity to gain experience and regretting does not help anyone learning from past mistakes is what does.

◀ ▲ ▶  WE are GAMERS and we know what Gamers WANT  ◀ ▲ ▶
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰    ❘ ❙ ❚   eSports.com   ❚ ❙ ❘    ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ (http://esports.com/)
wesk1212

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 05:21:27 PM

never need to regret about the work done, everything you do is evaluated and even your mistakes in the future shape your knowledge and experience and mistakes you need to do And you need to learn from them is very important

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
MisterLangley

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 05:49:02 PM

Must be committed even though the situation is now there is absolutely no direction for the future, it's just that our focus is on the basis that it is only for crypto currencies, so success must really be focused on success

Doomfang

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 05:51:47 PM

At my basic age in cryptocurrency I regretted each. I apologies as I was as well recent, I didn't put in that currency and etc. On the other hand in the change, you are just educating yourself to be many resigned. Occasionally existence resigned retains you out from impairment and danger. Largely forming assets on cryptocurrency.
harsi123

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 05:51:57 PM

I would advise you never to regret that you lost money. The world of cryptocurrencies is so similar to the game of Roulette. Today you can lose. And tomorrow you can earn a large amount of money.  make efforts you will return everything and earn
Ebenezer559

Activity: 401
Merit: 10

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 09:33:15 PM

Making mistakes doesn't mean you blame yourself for your actions in the past but mistakes happen sometime so that you will have experience and try to avoid  the same mistake twice. I don't regret or blame myself because of what have done in the past I have learned how to move on.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 10:08:26 PM

I would advise you never to regret that you lost money. The world of cryptocurrencies is so similar to the game of Roulette. Today you can lose. And tomorrow you can earn a large amount of money.  make efforts you will return everything and earn

You are partly right. Errors and losses must be treated condescendingly, but it should also be understood that the best teachers are your mistakes. You must continuously learn useful experience from all situations that happen to you. Both from positive and from negative.

██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52]
  Print  

Jump to: