Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:06:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Never regret anything  (Read 29769 times)
akafcka

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:13:31 PM

When I made my first profit in crypto I was very happy. My salary was lower than the return on investment and bounty programs. It was just luck, I think now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:32:27 PM

One of my friends says that you can not regret anything. I do not regret when I sell coins and then their prices rise.
I only regret one thing, that I did not come to the world of cryptocurrency earlier and I did not catch the best times.
we really don't need to regret things like that because it is something that often happens to everyone. the market is still controlled by big people so we should not be affected by conditions that are deliberately made so people sell their assets at low prices. and you also don't need to worry if you are late at this time because I am sure if the crypto period will recur.
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:35:18 PM

That is the right attitude op to have in cryptocurrency especially in trading though we know that there is a high risk on it but still this another way for one to earn. However, good market indicates good earning and bad marekt indicates no good earning. Bad market means that you will going to lose of hardwork you have done in trading.
Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:07:27 PM

In crypto currency, Never regret anything.
No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
 Now it is time to let it go.
Focus on here and now.
 That’s where success lives in crypto currency
that is what we need to remmebr about when everything is going not as we planned as there is no poiint blaming yourself in vain
marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:15:10 PM

No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
Focus on here and now.

Definitely for every missed chance we should not regret about it, we should actually learn from it and not let it happen again. Of course there were some missed chances to make great profit for all of us here in crypto world but hey there are still even more profitable chance to come! We are all here early adopters and we all just have to be patient,  it will pay out at the end!

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
bgpsq

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:19:45 PM

Focus on here and now.
I think that this idea you can apply everywhere not only in cryptocurrencies or your investments. Everything what you have done or havent done is past, learn from your past mistakes and thats all.
high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:38:21 PM

I agree with you. The most important thing is to be able to learn from your mistakes. Do not be constantly nervous because of some errors.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:41:48 PM

Every decision I’ve made in crypto, good and bad has led me to my current investment, which I strongly believe in. So yeah, I don’t have any regrets. I started late so I didn’t lose huge amounts of money like some people, which is why I can still be optimistic.
optimism is very easily lost if you simply ignore it and do not feed it. Today, most people are trying all the same not to lose opportunities in order not to leave the market in spite of everything that is happening today. We need to continue to work with the market.
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:00:42 PM

successful lives in cryptocurrency now impossible, people loosing all funds everyday, It manipulating situation for sure!!
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:15:53 PM

Every decision I’ve made in crypto, good and bad has led me to my current investment, which I strongly believe in. So yeah, I don’t have any regrets. I started late so I didn’t lose huge amounts of money like some people, which is why I can still be optimistic.
optimism is very easily lost if you simply ignore it and do not feed it. Today, most people are trying all the same not to lose opportunities in order not to leave the market in spite of everything that is happening today. We need to continue to work with the market.

On the contrary, I see a lot of people have left the market, you do not notice that the Telegram group is gradually less discussed. Also no more it pump signal for now
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:36:33 PM

I have never regretted what happened in crypto investment, I have fully believed that crypto has a potential to be better than what we see now, if many people have left crypto then it is fool

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:28:15 PM

Yes, really, but why regret? Personally, I have no regrets in this area from the very beginning, because I know that everything will be, but a little later, panic will not lead to anything, and vice-versa will wreak havoc, and many stupid decisions will be made for it

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
sandgluenick

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:42:49 PM

Of course we all have failed in investing in altcoins that have lower potential or because of low market prices. regretting is a natural thing, but not for reasons of giving up so that you are more enthusiastic and learn from mistakes to fix it. investing in crypto is not easy and there are many methods, all of us decide to believe and are not easily influenced by others
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:17:35 PM

successful lives in cryptocurrency now impossible, people loosing all funds everyday, It manipulating situation for sure!!
Most people today notice this and this situation as a whole has already been repeated, and we all understand that the market as a whole will definitely recover, because earlier it was also restored.
manbota

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:55:20 AM

I fully agree with this opinion. Many are beginning to regret earlier decisions. But regret is unlikely to change anything. You just need to learn from your mistakes, draw the right conclusions in order to further gain income and achieve success in your work.
belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:04:26 AM

Focus on here and now.

I also think that such regret will not bring much benefit. Just sometimes you need to come to terms with the fact that mistakes were made. No need to regret the past, in fact, previously made mistakes give us valuable experience, the ability to make the right decisions in the future.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
Gatotare

Activity: 728
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:10:13 AM

Focus on here and now.
Why never regret? We are doing big mistakes and we must be regret about them, we shouldn't do hodl but we did so we are regret about this strategy and this was not best decision. Of course it was a good experience for me.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:39:11 AM

regrets on crypto only decent use as lessons. When too regret the conditions and decisions made then do not hope that it can continue to be developed for crypto. Crypto will continue to grow and when to just continue to see back then isn't a good learning to do.
entebah

Activity: 1548
Merit: 153

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:26:25 AM

regrets on crypto only decent use as lessons. When too regret the conditions and decisions made then do not hope that it can continue to be developed for crypto. Crypto will continue to grow and when to just continue to see back then isn't a good learning to do.
Yes, I strongly agree with you, never regret in the Crypto world, because it will disturb the mental burden in your soul, but make it a life learning for a bright future waiting. Because we learn from previous failures, of course we will understand and will not repeat the same mistakes in the future.

Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:58:15 AM

If remorse can return everything and can achieve what you want, it doesn't matter. But here for anyone who is willing to join Crypto, that means they are ready with all the consequences. Everyone knows that crypto until now still does not have a legitimate institution to regulate the operation of crypto. So everything that happens here is like a mystery, nobody knows and all are based on their own predictions.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: