Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:44:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Never regret anything  (Read 29769 times)
Correlll

Activity: 310
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:22:41 AM

You are right, you should always stay calm and try to overcome any loses and faults, because if you concentrate on your mistakes you won't be able to be patient and will lose a lot of money. Stay relaxed and hold your crypto currencies.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:26:46 AM

I agree you need to think about what is happening now. And not to think how much I could earn, if you think about not getting a profit, you can go crazy.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 09:30:17 AM

I can't stop thinking about my margin trading without stops:( I lost 70% of my depo. I was right everything goes to levels what I thought, but before it margin called me(( It made me a lesson and now I'm always trying to use stops on margin trades.

kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:32:37 AM

You must always remain calm and try to overcome all losses and mistakes, because if you concentrate on your mistakes, you will not be patient and will lose a lot of money. Stay relaxed and hold your crypto currency.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:41:04 AM

I have a method about this.

If i sell a a token, i instantly stop wathcing it. So if pumps hard after i sell, i never know.
If you decide to sell your holdings, better to do the same, regrets will always hunts you when you keep monitoring the coins, move forward and be satisfied from what you've got, even you sell it with a loss or if you sell it too early you must accept reality that you won't change anything not even you keep regretting your decisions in any type of things you've done make your life simple acceptance is the key.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:12:03 AM

I really like what you said, never regret anything but instead you need to learn from everything, you will learn more when you lose, and nothing can be done since its already past, we need to focus for the future, so when you lose money you can either complain or learn, losing money is the part of the game
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:51:24 AM

indeed there must be no regrets, for what it is, it will not be able to return too.
learning is the only key so you don't fall into the same hole. of course it must also be done
VanityWallets2015

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:00:07 AM

In crypto currency, Never regret anything.
No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
 Now it is time to let it go.
Focus on here and now.
 That’s where success lives in crypto currency
We all know that all these crypto currencies available in the market are highly volatile in nature and therefore the valuation of these crypto currencies tends to flactuates and varies according to market demand and supply and therefore the pumps and dumps are very common in these crypto currencies so if you have invested into crypto at higher rate and then if the valuation deflates then you need not to regret your decision before being volatile valuation will definitely inflate in the future you need not to regret and worry about the deflation.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 02:03:25 PM

I also experience that. At first, I blame myself for selling early. But after a few moments, it drop as I was not expected. And I generate a small profit, but it is good and even better because at that time, it is a loss already. Never regret about your decision.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:08:23 PM

Previously, I also regretted a lot that I didn't buy bitcoin in 2015 or ether in 2016. But then I decided that this is my experience and in the future I will be more attentive to intuition and recommendations. Now I bought stellar, I hope in 2018 or 2019 this cryptocurrency will show its best side. Cool

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
Torbeks

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:17:21 PM

I agree. Looking back will just make you will worst especially if the coin you have sold has gone up. What I am doing is to completely remove that coin to my mind and never check its price. I will avoid anything about that coin since there is nothing left to do if you already sold your coin. I always move forward and find the best coin to hodl and when it comes to bounty rewards, I usually sold it early so that I will have more capital for trading.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:18:24 PM

Previously, I also regretted a lot that I didn't buy bitcoin in 2015 or ether in 2016. But then I decided that this is my experience and in the future I will be more attentive to intuition and recommendations. Now I bought stellar, I hope in 2018 or 2019 this cryptocurrency will show its best side. Cool

Maybe people are feeling down on this market because the value of Bitcoin has dropped a lot and I am feeling a great loss of confidence. Actually this stage is very difficult for everyone and we should be patient waiting for the market to enter the uptrend phase.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
topkhai

Activity: 351

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:27:25 PM

Only those who don't have good calculations and strategies are regret. Professional traders don't know that. They are more disciplined in decision actions. Maybe this situation is a good lesson for newbie traders, it is very risky without calculation and then regrets it
Nivugas

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:28:20 PM

I agree with you, if you have this attitude, then crypto is not for you.
ambeo

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:28:54 PM

In crypto currency, Never regret anything.
No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
 Now it is time to let it go.
Focus on here and now.
 That’s where success lives in crypto currency
i am totally agree with you. i believe that whenever we feel sorrow we miss the chance to learn the lesson and moan about past instead which never a great help. let's stay firm in our intensions

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:29:48 PM

Only those who don't have good calculations and strategies are regret. Professional traders don't know that. They are more disciplined in decision actions. Maybe this situation is a good lesson for newbie traders, it is very risky without calculation and then regrets it
Regret only makes them make mistakes in the future just like now. The market goes down and people expect it to be like 2017 and that is a mistake. They will soon realize and lose everything

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:30:04 PM

I really like what you said, never regret anything but instead you need to learn from everything, you will learn more when you lose, and nothing can be done since its already past, we need to focus for the future, so when you lose money you can either complain or learn, losing money is the part of the game
That's all we expect, every person in this forum must have a strong determination when having an investment. I guess cryptocurrency investors mostly come from this forum, so as injecting a patience and trust in cryptocurrency in the future is the best way for them not to do something ridiculous. Learn more and evaluate any losses that have passed and receive positive suggestions from others well then we will get the desires that we have longed for, someday we will achieve something we want.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
vivinamie

Activity: 206

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:30:23 PM

Definitely, Don't be regret anything. IF you regret anything, you can't become a successful person. So, don't regret anything. This word is must matching to the current crypto field. At this time the whole crypto workers are very regretted about that market condition. That's a very usual thing because personally, I have a little regret about that current market conditions. But, if we everytime thing about it, we can't win. So forget it and try to do or search solutions for doing in at this time. That's much better than be regret.
dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:34:03 PM

If you are going to be focused on your faults, you are not going to achieve anything in your life! Be strong and never regret about mistakes, because these mistakes will help you to learn and earn even more!
ableh

Activity: 498
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:47:57 PM

If you are going to be focused on your faults, you are not going to achieve anything in your life! Be strong and never regret about mistakes, because these mistakes will help you to learn and earn even more!
yes I agree with you but the fact is very difficult to move on even though I have tried to forget it, it seems I have to learn more from the members in this forum and make a new strategy of previous mistakes - thanks mate

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: