Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:33:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Never regret anything  (Read 29769 times)
dEjAvOU

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 10:21:50 AM

Regret will not make us successful and advanced, the best thing is always to be able to take lessons if we fail or lose out, we must be optimistic about the future of crypto so that we can be as successful as others.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jushura

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 02:57:10 PM

Great instruction. It is value hearing to them. Nevertheless, I would annex at littlest single exclusion. Occasionally it is value search round to look your fault and mention them. This is essential in ordering not to create the equivalent fault in the forthcoming.
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 03:02:21 PM

This is such a great thing to say and this lifts up my spirit and I hope many people take this advice too. People always stay stuck up in a project or something that did not accomplish their expectations but what can you do right? It already happened so instead of sulking just do better next time. It’s not all bad you just need to know that some apples have worms in it and some are red and juicy just like in bitcoin sometimes you get to have everything you expect in a project and sometimes you have nothing but atleast you did your best and I’m very sure that you have learned something.

cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 05:30:20 PM

I am very sorry that Bitcoin sold for $ 5400. Now I want to buy Bitcoin for 6000 dollars. Put orders and I will wait for this price, there is still hope.

It is possible that your orders will work, the only question is when, whether it will be in the coming weeks or in a few months. It seems that the market is doing well.
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 06:07:13 PM

It’s just that you don’t need to regret anything and there’s no point in regret. But we must draw conclusions from the situations that have occurred. And avoid repeating such mistakes in the future. I wish you all a high profit.

dawai asmara

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 06:39:16 PM

It’s just that you don’t need to regret anything and there’s no point in regret. But we must draw conclusions from the situations that have occurred. And avoid repeating such mistakes in the future. I wish you all a high profit.
yes, because regret will not produce anything, so there is no point in regretting what happened.
regret will only lead us to fall deeper because it can make our concentration in work worse.
Bludkiller

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 11:35:01 AM

Whether repentance buoy come back all things and buoy actualize what you wish, it doesn't thing. On the other hand hither representing anyone who is ready to add Crypto, that have in mind they are set with each the effects. Everybody understands that crypto until instantly yet does not get a valid academy to conduct the action of crypto. So all things that occurs hither is similar a whodunit, no person understands and each are supported on their have prognoses.
Tohave

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 11:40:25 AM

exactly I get practised it, at basic I dissatisfaction marketing my assets property rapidly, every action I captivated was a lecture I got, and I did not feeling drab when I preferred the plan I cosmopolitan, as it was my option.
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 11:40:33 AM

If you regret your action in the past, you could never move ahead. Ignore the past thing that gives you only pain. Rather learn from the past and carry on without any regret. In cryptocurrency, one can make mistakes and that mistakes teach the person a lesson. Focus on the present and take steps accordingly. I have also made many mistakes and am learning lessons. Especially newbies should take it into consideration.

Inendth

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 11:43:01 AM

Block your former that strength be extremely poor when trading on crypto. Instantly is the basic action to investment. Focus on your actual exercise and try to commerce sagely thither and assume 't try to be grasping.
zemper

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 12:52:03 PM

yes, because regret will not produce anything, so there is no point in regretting what happened.
regret will only lead us to fall deeper because it can make our concentration in work worse.
Regret forces us to realize that we made a mistake in past, therefore it can give us a good a lesson to not make it again. But if you are regreting too much it can be truly harmful for the mood and making decisions.

malphite534

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 01:56:05 PM

If you dont want to regret in the future make sure the project you invest is good and having a good product and potential coins that you may used in the future what ever happen in the IEO or ICO of the project so i recommend yanu.io that you try to invest and this project has the solution in dumping their tokens a d use it on the product in the future.
Godstrength

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 01:56:46 PM

Entering the cryptospace is already a gamble, be ready and enjoy the ride! Wink
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 02:08:37 PM

If you regret your action in the past, you could never move ahead. Ignore the past thing that gives you only pain. Rather learn from the past and carry on without any regret. In cryptocurrency, one can make mistakes and that mistakes teach the person a lesson. Focus on the present and take steps accordingly. I have also made many mistakes and am learning lessons. Especially newbies should take it into consideration.

Regret about their past actions is normal. Without this, man cannot exist. In some cases, it is even necessary to remember your mistakes.
The main thing in this case is not to dwell on your past mistakes, take them into account, and continue to go further.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 08:57:27 PM

You don't need to regret anything that happens to you. Everything serves as an experience that you need to learn from. The past should just serve as an experience and not something you can brood over all the time.

Kay94

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:07:56 PM

Sure. In cryptocurrency there's nothing to regret. This serves as a lesson and make you gain experience through what has happened. So never regret anything in life.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:30:25 PM

If you made mistakes before, I’m sure that you have regret. However, there’s no point on thinking about it. The best way to make up for your mistakes is by moving on and accept it. Just take it as lesson to make better decisions in the future.
mistakes also need to be understood and find the reason why they occurred and only then take them and move on. otherwise, the errors will be constantly repeated.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
pleci

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 10:29:10 PM

Not everyone can understand or understand all this vast growth of cryptocurrency, for me it is natural to invest in making mistakes or losses but there are also large returns. Pay attention to trends and market movements so as not to get lost when buying or selling because for those who have experience can also make mistakes, Crypto is unpredictable.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 10:36:16 PM

In crypto currency, Never regret anything.
No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
 Now it is time to let it go.
Focus on here and now.
 That’s where success lives in crypto currency
I agree with your opinion that one need not to regret on any decision one must have taken in the past, this because, such decision was the best decision at that point and we should all move ahead because looking back sometime can affect our current decision.
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 10:45:01 PM

The market is now at extremely low levels, so I think there is nothing left to lose, so keep holding until they come back up. If we do not increase then we keep holding on
no, now the market has experienced price increases and changes compared to last month. the most important thing is to remain observant and always be patient with the risks. yes that's cryptocurrency where the survivor will reap the benefits and the betrayer will experience regret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: