Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:14:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Never regret anything  (Read 29765 times)
Arata

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:47:21 AM

Of course, never regret anything we have done, especially when we have plunged into the crypto world, of course, we already know the risks and we must be prepared about it, the current risk is crypto is experiencing a cycle and we cannot sell our coins, to be selling it, of course, we must wait for the market to rise again so that it will benefit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sawadekub

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:33:14 PM

A wise saying but difficult to understand. If you keep on regretting , you will gain nothing but loose your mental and emotional health. I know it's easy to say but what else you can do.
Instead of regretting, you need to think about how to make money. And now you can earn on daily trading, in shorts and longs. If it is difficult for your understanding, then I recommend reading about it. Even if you don’t know anything about it and start studying just now, it will be better than doing nothing. It will take some time and you will get the necessary knowledge and experience, and this is what you need in order to earn.
AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:03:27 PM

I know how difficult it is sometimes that many people who have experienced losses in the value of their assets up to 80-90 percent of their initial investment, so I understand that all the advice we give to such people that they need to remain calm is not always work in this situations and not always can bring the desired result.
AltcoinTradingSignal.com
Copper Member

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 06:11:18 PM

Absolutely! I have a friend that has lost 70% of its investment and is not worried a bit. He focuses his energies on doing something productive and not regret a single bit. Thank you for your post!

Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:17:27 PM

In crypto currency, Never regret anything.
No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
 Now it is time to let it go.
Focus on here and now.
 That’s where success lives in crypto currency
It is true that when you make certain decision when it comes in selling and buying coin never have any regrets from it because it is already been there. The only thing that you should think of is finding another solution or way to fix your mistakes.
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:24:53 PM

Regret is a reasonable act when we feel guilty. so the point is  don't feel guilty, but we feel less fortunate. because if we feel we have not been lucky then we will continue to try and try until we succeed. because the Crypto World is a world full of surprises.
In general, of course, yes, regret is really a logical conclusion of the situation. I think that today, in any case, a person has the opportunity to do so. This is an intrinsic feeling for a person; this is a normal situation in general.
akafcka

Activity: 254

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:35:58 PM

I have to remember my mistakes and regret that I did not consider the situation on the other hand, if I do not, I will just continue to make mistakes and lose money.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 12:41:06 AM

it's useless to be regretted, like the bounty hunters who have spent a lot of time working as bounty hunters and haven't been paid until now, don't regret and wait until that day arrives.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 12:51:44 AM

No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
Focus on here and now.
yes, i think you are right by saying that. but sometimes the remorse is hard to forget.
i tried to forget it, but i thought why forget it.

i will continue to remember it only as a lesson and experience so that in the future i will not make the same mistakes.

reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 01:10:13 AM

I'm sure if everyone ever regrets selling their coins too early but as you say if we don't have any regrets because even though we regret all coins we sell will never come back just take everything that happened as lesson in deciding everything

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 01:23:03 AM

Focus on here and now.

Surely yes! Don't regret anything if you think you've done the right thing to do. If you sold earlier that gives you enough profit but the price continuously rises that'll give you some more of it then that's alright, at least you gained profit and you did not lose on your investment.
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:23:29 AM

if I'm still trying and always be patient. with the current market situation which always drops sharply. so I suffered a lot of losses. but I never stopped investing. and is ready with all the conditions that I have now
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:30:06 AM

We always keep in mind that we always encounter here many regrets because of bad decisions of what we are working here in crypto currency, never regret anything of what happen with your work in crypto industry with that wrong decision maybe after many days to come all of that will be corrected.
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:02:59 AM

Regret will kill your cryptocurrency ambition faster than the cloud! Cryptocurrency is evolving market with it's peculiarity, the most important attitude to have is patience and understanding of cryptocurrency market dynamics!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:08:15 AM

These words are true, but it is so difficult to forget about your mistakes, especially about those, which took your money. But slowly they dissapear from my mind
Thats right, especially if you experience a big loss of course it will be more difficult for you to move on and forget about it, but I have another way, certainly it will be difficult for every trader to forget if they remain in that position, then take rest get out of trading and looking for a holiday, it will change your mood and forget it
martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:33:03 AM

Everyone has mistakes in the past and we must be able to forget that. Now is the right time to set a strategy to buy coins. Bitcoin and Ethereum are in green condition and if you want to get these coins, of course, wait until the conditions are red.
cunicula
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:34:31 AM

I never regret anything except when some one stole my account and scammed some money using it. I do have some ico scam regrets but it is ok now as i have made good money after that.
jollydart

Activity: 125

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:54:25 AM

I made really bad decisions but I used them to change how I behave and learn better. Like in any area of life, mistakes are to learn from.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 03:09:40 AM

for those who understand and can see the potential crypto could certainly quiet and able to follow developments there. but many who do feel lost because their missteps and eventual regret what they did on crypto. When can have guidelines or deepen about crypto could certainly survive and do not experience the regret of what had already been decided.

Cam Calvin

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:32:44 AM

for those who understand and can see the potential crypto could certainly quiet and able to follow developments there. but many who do feel lost because their missteps and eventual regret what they did on crypto. When can have guidelines or deepen about crypto could certainly survive and do not experience the regret of what had already been decided.
if you use this situation well and can go well they may not be wrong and then lose. Crypto is in poor condition but they can take advantage if they can manage it well. if what has happened and you have a loss you should not regret it because regret will not change anything but you change and become more enthusiastic to run it and be more careful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: