Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:07:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop calling Bitcoin ''stable'' it's not.  (Read 1909 times)
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:55:04 AM

Stable coin if btc backed by something like usdt or tether. This bitcoin is so volatile, after hit its ATH then its already down about 3x from the ATH. Then we are waiting fot the next explode, at least its will recover as soon.
then what would you call a price change that only spins at $6k in the past few months? Do you think this is not a stable price? I actually think that it is very possible in some time the price can be stable and can fluctuate according to the existing demand, supply and conditions at that time
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:06:22 PM

Stable coin if btc backed by something like usdt or tether. This bitcoin is so volatile, after hit its ATH then its already down about 3x from the ATH. Then we are waiting fot the next explode, at least its will recover as soon.
then what would you call a price change that only spins at $6k in the past few months? Do you think this is not a stable price? I actually think that it is very possible in some time the price can be stable and can fluctuate according to the existing demand, supply and conditions at that time
I said stable, stable, said it was not stable, so it was not stable, and I was thinking, how to be stable, I worked hard to stabilize bitcoin now, the performance is not stable.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:28:37 PM

Bitcoin price is stable in the last 3 months but this price is really undervalued. Miners are in losses, investors are in losses to. Bitcoin price should be atleast $10k+ now but it is a matter of bad news that Bitcoin price is not going to increase soon, no symptom is visible.
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 0

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 12:37:12 PM

I can somewhat agree with you but I will still say that bitcoin stable because of  the current market position bitcoin is still around $6500.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
Jamburn

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:39:50 PM

The Bitcoin price will never be stable, maybe it plays in some echoes but you will find that there are still changes on it. That is because it is volatile and it depends on the demand of the bitcoin in the market if it goes up or down
Hustinog

Activity: 191
Merit: 32

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:48:58 PM

Yes it is not stable. But it is kinda controlled. Its volatility seems controlled as of now because it is kinda stable. It is not stable as what the definition of stable is but the point is it is not dropping that low and not rising that high. That's what I also think and I just want to make my point clearer to you as well as the others. Bitcoin will never be stable I guess, but soonest it will rise that 'high' as what I've said.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 01:49:47 PM

Bitcoin is definitely not a stable cryptocurrency at this stage and I don't see that we can expect stability from it at least for some years as Bitcoin is still in the basic phase of development. Bitcoin is a part of the wild Crypto market which is highly volatile in nature and demand over the period of time would definitely affect the price of it.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:56:27 PM

Low volatility doesn't mean stable. Bitcoin has experienced periods of low volatility many times, however this doesn't mean bitcoin is stable, not even close. We all know it doesn't take much for bitcoin to explode, either up or down. That's absolutely still in the cards, I mean everyone is waiting for the next bull run and some people are waiting for a big crash.

It's like saying, this bomb is stable because it hasn't exploded yet.
Lol better say that its the manipulators who makes this market move,like the pumping thats happening then ithey are the one who’s responsible for the price dumping
But you are right about bitcoins comparable to bomd that any moment can explode even if this took a very long time
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:25:53 PM

bicoin is not stable if we compare bitcoin with the other currency, but we can call bitcoin stable if we compared bitcoin with other cryptocurrency, like the XRP, XLM and other cryptocurrency

Vladislav2306

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:30:49 PM

In confirmation of these words, today Bitcoin has ceased to be stable and has fallen. I hope we don't reach prices in 3000 or 1000 $.

<div align="center">
<a href="https://brightnetwork.io">Bright - FINANCIAL SERVICES ON THE BLOCKCHAIN</a>
</div>
absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 02:37:53 PM

i love the defination bomb which hasn't exploaded. That ind of comments make people happy and hopeful:) But the goverments and third parties are trying to make Bitcoin stable. Thats right.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:53:04 PM

Low volatility doesn't mean stable. Bitcoin has experienced periods of low volatility many times, however this doesn't mean bitcoin is stable, not even close. We all know it doesn't take much for bitcoin to explode, either up or down. That's absolutely still in the cards, I mean everyone is waiting for the next bull run and some people are waiting for a big crash.

Yes Bitcoin is not a stable coin but as of now it is like a stagnant water which is not flowing but some people like the price to go down because they want to buy more and they want to buy more  Bitcoin , and the others wants the bull run since they have already Btc .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:55:37 PM

in my opinion you are too hard on what people say. being "stable" doesn't mean it is always going to be stable. but it is currently stable. which is the same as having low volatility at the moment but that doesn't mean bitcoin stopped being volatile.

this is a trend before the rise begins.
Actually it is getting more and more stable with time, too. A few years ago changes 10% daily were normal, now we are seeing changes of 1% daily. Just look at the past charts and you will see.
Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:32:43 PM

why would we want it stable when it's so under valued currently  Cool

Yes sometimes we call it stable because it doesn't increase and decrease as of now, but then again just to clarify it is not a stable coin it is very volatile , it can be go up and down, very unexpected price.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
EllieBasti05

Activity: 95

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:42:49 PM

As of this year we may call it currently stable because of being steady at $6k but it doesnt mean that the value of bitcoin will stay forever at that price, compare to the past years that the value of bitcoin fluctuated and then suddenly increased over 200 times.
Zalaster

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 03:43:21 PM

There is no reason to consider Bitcoin stable, at the same time I disagree with those who argue that today's price is unfair and it should cost a lot more. It is not, fluctuations in the range of $ 6000 is the best that we can expect in the future.
mweezy

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:59:16 PM

With the current 6k$ base price of bitcion you can say it stable, but don't classify bitcoin as a stable coin they are high tendency the bitcoin will move away from static position sooner because in cryptocurrency we have experience this time without number. so bitcoin will raised again as usual.
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:31:23 PM

I am fail to understand who is saying Bitcoin is stable, there should be such statement from anyone aware of crypto nature, its not stable at all but going thr a sideways trend after a huge downtrend, it may breakout on either side but since its already very down so chances are there that it may explode upside after a small downside to panic people, this is my personal opinion.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:39:45 PM

Well,you have a point because bitcoin was created as volatile and unstable digital currency. It means it is still changing it's price even a little. And now we can see that the value of bitcoin suddenly fallen.

pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:57:51 PM

No one except a total novice will say bitcoin is stable because it never will. Bitcoin is a highly volatile currency, therefore it's stability remains undetermined. It's either in bullish or the bearish form, depending on the market.

There's nothing established about Bitcoin. It can be unstable for years and then become stable. You can judge the trend only when the pattern occurs enough times. Bitcoin had a real bull and bear market only once before. This is the second long bear market in 10 years. We don't know what to expect and we won't know until it plays out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: