Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:34:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you always invest in top ranked coins?  (Read 26752 times)
Dilireba

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 08:07:52 AM

I prefer to invest in coins that are not on top ranked because i like to make high profits with dump and pump games. I join many paid pump signal groups, before one coin pump i will receive notification about it and i buy before it pump, and sell when it is pumping.

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
entebah

Activity: 1557
Merit: 153

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:09:12 AM

Everything depends on each other's beliefs, I personally invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum Cryptocurrency, because these two coins in my opinion are good coins for long-term investment and have the largest volume capacity for trading, so for me long-term investment is my choice at this time with two coins I choose.

chakhigh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:14:16 AM

Top ranked coins are good to invest in, but there are many other solid ones. These are not in the top list, but they have good products and teams.. So just take your time and reasearch carefully before investing. There are many ICOs undervalued right now. So there is money going into these ico projects too. ARROUND for a sample is very solid one ico and it can join the top ranked coins, if the team delivers in the long run..

nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:18:42 AM

If you want to be safe you should invest in top coin, but the profits will not be high. For higher profits, invest in other coins, as they can fluctuate very aggressively, and a great deal of information on the floor can make their prices rise a few times.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:21:59 AM

Hi Everyone,

As advised I am trying to learn the basics of crypto first.

Most of the suggestions mention investing in top ranked coins. My question is, does it always work? As far as I understand, the market is vulnerable and affects almost all the coins from top to bottom. How then you determine which ones would stay ?

I'm glad you first take the step of knowledge which some newbies ignore and they later blame themselves for it. However, for someone who's yet to have the required experience about basic cryptocurrency, investing into the top coins are the right move since most of them seems to have huge community support but not all top coins worth invest into now due to the market status.

I will advice you to invest most of your fund into bitcoin and add little altcoin like MKR,ETH,BCH and KMD while you learn the basic skills of crypto trading and investment.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:30:53 AM

coins on the top ranks are rated more settled and ready to last a long time. When selecting the coins for investment in the long term is certainly a good thing done than have to try the new coins. many tops ranked coins now has become large and has the potential for much more than that.
memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:32:34 AM

Hi Everyone,

Most of the suggestions mention investing in top ranked coins. My question is, does it always work? As far as I understand, the market is vulnerable and affects almost all the coins from top to bottom. How then you determine which ones would stay ?

The money I choose is bitcoin. I simply find it low and show signs of increasing until now, and BTC is the right currency for us to invest more in the long term than other cryptocurrencies. This is what I see, and what about you? And I advise you to like me investing bitcoin Grin.

Am I spamming? Report me!
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:44:28 AM

While choosing the existing altcoins to invest in, I personally prefer to choose the altcoins that are ranked among the top 100 becaues they are less risky and have a guaranteed ROI unlike upcoming altcoins.
Although the upcoming ones might give a much higher ROI but they are more risky.

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:49:50 AM

no you should NEVER invest in coins only because of their ranks. mostly because ranking system that websites such as coinmarketcap.com are using is a broken method that is falsely ranking shitcoins on top.

basically when it comes to altcoins my approach is analysis of their market instead without paying any attention to their rank or even name!

also based on my experience i have to say i have made a lot more profit from unknown small coins that i have ever made from top rank coins!!!

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:50:12 AM

The bulk of my btc funds is in top ranked altcoin, cryptocurrency is too volatile just for you to take any risk without due diligence and been sure of what your outcome might be! I invest in top ranked coin first after bitcoin before stepping into unknown wity new coin!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
bdc2343

Activity: 296

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:52:14 AM

In this situation, I only keep my asset into bitcoin. Because it's most stable now. And I think bitcoin will raise soon. I also use a small mount to trade the tokens of some ICOs. It's like to test my luck  Grin

I do not know about other people, but I find your opinion is exactly like my thoughts right now Wink, I hope you can increase your luck as well as make the bitcoin increase after many price reductions . And you and I will be profitable  Grin after this fortune.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:59:57 AM

To invest in top of the coin is the safest way to make profit. Yes when the market is falling is falling all the coins, only the top coins fall less. But when growth begins, the top 20 is growing the fastest. I suggest the bulk of the money, about 80% to invest in the top of the coin, and the remaining 20% can be allocated to projects from the bottom.
3lyntmy

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:09:48 AM

Hi Everyone,

for me, i prefer new project caused the chance to earn more is higher  Grin but of cz the most important part is we have to do more research when we choose new project caused nowadays lot scam project
BruceJu

Activity: 378

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:12:23 AM

Top coins are more suitable for long-term preservation, but if I trade every day, then I prefer the new altcoin (outside 100) because they can appear at an independent price!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:18:35 AM

Hi Everyone,

there is no defintive answer to this question, you have to investigate for yourself which coin do you believe in. Also not always the best coin out there will have the biggest gains, sometimes FOMO us with some other coin which could be bad project after all.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:38:00 AM

Top coins are more suitable for long-term preservation, but if I trade every day, then I prefer the new altcoin (outside 100) because they can appear at an independent price!

Yes obviously there are few sites like coinmarketcap.com which shows Top 100 coins to invest in. Do some research and Investing on top coins will get you good profit as the market value for those coins increases you will be benefited by X10 or X20 times greater. This is the quick/trusted way to earn good profit.

Am I spamming? Report me!
MirandaGreen12

Activity: 131
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:16:53 AM

I don't know it's good or not, but I afraid to invest the new coins.. because there are a lot of scams and I can't forecast the market direction.
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:45:04 AM

Now you can’t be sure about a particular coin, so you need to be smart and use diversification. Split your assets in the top 10 and in the top 100 and in some coins from the top 500, then you will see the result

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
The Seller

Activity: 397
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:51:10 AM

Actually I don't always invest in the top coin list, just choose coins with high potential for the future like ebberapa coins with real teams and real goals. And in investment I have never forgotten Bitcoin and Ethereum in the list.

talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:56:45 AM

it depends on whether you want to make profit or not. for example you can never expect a top ranking coin such as ETH to get pumped 1000%! that is simply impossible and will never happen. but you can expect a low rank coin to be pumped 1000% in a very short time with a high volume. in fact you can see this happening every week in the market. sometimes even on a daily basis!!!

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: