Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:01:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you always invest in top ranked coins?  (Read 26755 times)
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:14:44 AM

Top rank coins are better for trading. They give you profits more when you put in much money. But for a starter, you would prefer to wait a longer time by trading low coin with a low market cap. They easily do 100x but has high risk.
I still prefer top coins. Because they are stable. They help out in stabilizing the total market cap.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
jbarcenas18

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:16:06 AM

It is good to invest in top ranked coins but consider some of the coins in the market. Open your mind to the other coins it may give you a biggest price when that ICO you chose is right but beware because some ICO is also a scam.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:18:09 AM

For beginner it is suggested to invest in too coins, the reason is because the coin's price won't drop too hard or at least the price got a bigger chance to bounce back, you can know which coin is good to invest by seeing it's transaction volume and check the order book

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:24:32 AM

right . For me, I like to invest in the top-ranking altcoins on coinmarketcap. Because these altcoins are very safe and attract the most investment, so the volatility of the day is very high. You can invest in long-term or short-term investments to make a profit.

crzybilly

Activity: 703
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:26:42 AM

Not always but in the majority of cases, I am investing in the top rated coins, because they are the most trusted. But if you make a good investigation by your own, you will be able to invest in great coins and gain even more profit.
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:28:15 AM

It's true that all coins are affected when the price is goes down but the recovery is what matters, top ranked coins follows the market trend, they rise when the market recovers, because they already have some good volume.
kiwoh123

Activity: 309
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:30:35 AM

I think the top rank coin is the best investment for the long term, but it's better to use top rank coins for daily trading because it will made faster profits than invest and hold. it always works, all you need is patience to hold the coins.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:33:13 AM

Not every time but most of the time I have invested in top-ranked coins. Because of the people's trust and investments, they get that top-ranked, That's why it is good for us and we can make the profit most of the time by investing in them.
aalavandan

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:34:33 AM

Yes always and every time, because it is pretty difficult to find a good token that has a pretty low trading volume and price. It is usually such pumping tokens without a real value. Be prepared and do not invest in such coins.
fzatni

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:37:03 AM

Hi Everyone,

As advised I am trying to learn the basics of crypto first.

Most of the suggestions mention investing in top ranked coins. My question is, does it always work? As far as I understand, the market is vulnerable and affects almost all the coins from top to bottom. How then you determine which ones would stay ?

for now I only invest in bitcoin and ripple but more ripple. Actually I like to invest in a new token that will list in a big market because the profit can be up to 10%, because of the market conditions like this I am more safe playing
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 11:40:04 AM

Not all the time, it require more money to invest in top ranked coins and the profit may be little at the end while it required little amount to invest in less ranked coin and you can make huge amount of profit from them most of the time.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:41:04 AM

Hi Everyone,

Most of the suggestions mention investing in top ranked coins. My question is, does it always work? As far as I understand, the market is vulnerable and affects almost all the coins from top to bottom. How then you determine which ones would stay ?

The highest rated altcoin is not the best altcoin. But it's the safest thing to invest in, so in my investment list there must always be altcoins that have the highest ratings to limit risk. BTC and ETH are the default choices in my investment portfolio and I also look for low rated but well rated altcoin

pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 11:42:09 AM

Hi Everyone,

Top rank coins are safer than the new ones, i mean try to analyzed this, those that are listed in CMC like the top 10, has been in the market for years, and they are the most liquidated type of coins, and its most tradable so far. Talking about longevity, yes, i could say its a long term coins, you know, its just a matter of studying the opportunity.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
forex

Activity: 290

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:42:42 AM

Investing in only top coins is the most stable invesments at this unstable market. If u want to get more profit you should risk and invest in new coins. Bit it's too hard to find a really good coin. That's why the majority invest in top coins
kiranarora

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:48:15 AM

Before investing my money, I see that the best advantage in low cost will be with which coin or token. Only then, I get a squeeze out of the market running in the market and invest in the top-ranked cows or the lower-necklace cows.
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:50:11 AM

Take your time to learn about crypto and the associated risk it brings. Don't rust because crypto is not a bubble that will burst. Smiley

Most of the suggestions mention investing in top ranked coins.
That is because top ranked coins are somewhat established and somewhat stable though volatility still plays but it is unlikely to pump or dip abruptly. That is why it is risky in here so make a research on your own then continue with the knowledge that you have if you want.

just_strange32

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:50:32 AM

Normally, I usually pay attention to the highest rated electronic currency. But this is only a small aspect of choice. My interest and choices are mainly based on the results of project research, market research and feedback from surrounding communities.
opaopa33

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:57:19 AM

In the top ranking of the coin should invest in the long term. Get the X-5, buy the young altos. (It's risky.)
micairvas

Activity: 303
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:04:29 PM

Hi Everyone,

To invest in all coins. You need to have the skills of traders. And to understand in detail the device projects. It's complicated. This is very risky. By this I choose only the best coins.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 12:04:59 PM

No, I just don't invest in only top ranked coins. I usually buying new tokens with the little parts of my money which i believe it have a good future. Because the risk of investing in these new tokens is higher, but the profit can be huge.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: