Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 10:19:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you always invest in top ranked coins?  (Read 26752 times)
surgexvb

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:47:16 PM

It is sometimes more profitable to invest in new coins, as they can give more profit, it’s just more risky and it’s impossible to predict exactly how the situation will develop.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:49:03 PM

Hi Everyone,

As advised I am trying to learn the basics of crypto first.

Most of the suggestions mention investing in top ranked coins. My question is, does it always work? As far as I understand, the market is vulnerable and affects almost all the coins from top to bottom. How then you determine which ones would stay ?

I honestly invest on the popular ones because demand is an important factor to determine the crypto's success and it happen that when a coin is having wide popularity, demand will also be high. Some people do also think that investing to those which are not that popular in the market, would be risky due to the volatlity. If those coins will not have a high market demand, the tendency to have a greater market value will also be low. But still, this is not always applicable so it will just depend on the investor's point of view.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:52:17 PM

Hi Everyone,

Most of the suggestions mention investing in top ranked coins. My question is, does it always work? As far as I understand, the market is vulnerable and affects almost all the coins from top to bottom. How then you determine which ones would stay ?

Obviously nothing doubt top coin are gives huge profits, choosing bitcoin and ethereum are best strategy to hold for long term and at this recent dump of bitcoin are opportunity to buy for long term hold.
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:54:15 PM

I don't invest on coins that are already on the top because for me the profits is low compared to coins that have low marketcap and undervalued. In my perspective coin at the bottom could also get at the top giving them probability of having more profits in the future but I know its risky but it's worth the risk.
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:14:42 AM

I invest only in bitcoin and ethereum, no matter what place they have. With other coins, i see no future and therefore i do not invest in them.
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:56:30 AM

I advised to diversify your ports, it is always a good option since markets and whales are targeting the market unpredictably. You you stack enough coins in each of your best choice, the chances that you will win is better than putting all of the eggs in one basket.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:07:38 AM

Always i'm gonna invest in the top rank coins in the coinmarket cap i believe their platform and blockchain technology that keeping going strong and their prices will also continue to high in the market and that is the time we earn big profits.
Bosmuda

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:17:13 AM

Yes, of course I will try to always invest in the top ranked coin, of course this coin has good potential to be made an investment and will give you future profits later
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:52:31 AM

Hi Everyone,

If you do not know what you're doing then no strategy is going to work, but investing in the top coins is without a doubt one of the safest strategies that you can employ to try to make money in this market, but it is impossible to make as much money with those top altcoins as you can do with new projects because their market caps are very high already and their potential to grow is smaller.
JayCue

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 01:55:27 AM

In ranked coins, I only in Bitcoin and Ethereum. It is true that the market is very volatile to BTC's price. Most of the time when BTC falls or pumps, every other coin will follow.
I think the best way to see if such a coin is good investing in is to check the vision of its project and if you think it will succeed in the long run.

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
maydna

Activity: 2954
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:34:54 AM

Hi Everyone,

I think it's work especially if the top-ranked coins was decreased too thick, so we have an opportunity to buy at the lower price. The top-ranked coin will always bounce up after the down because the down of the price is for a correction of the price so the price can increase higher. But I don't always buy the top-ranked coin especially if I don't have more money in my balance and I consider to wait for a while until I can sell the other coins and make a profit.

To determine which coins we need to buy is only buy the coins which are on the top hundreds list at the coinmarketcap and then we can check on the history, buy and sell order and else. I think with doing this, and we can decide which coins that we should buy in the downtime of the market.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
retnocintaku

Activity: 588

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:49:53 AM

Yes, it is certain that I will always invest in top-ranked coins, because this coin is definitely a good coin and the prospects for the future will certainly give us profits, don't let you choose coins in investing

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Nggedebus

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:57:23 AM

Hi Everyone,

For me personally, i prefer to choose coins that already has a big community to support it and it has a good market volume.
That way could ensure that the coins will be able to survive even in this bear market.
So my choice can be considered to choose on the top 100 coins to invest.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 03:16:53 AM

I invested in top 100 coins, not in all obviously, but i still hold coins because if i will sell now i will have a loss. I aslo invested in not top ranked altcoins and i get more profit from them than from top 100. You should invest only after research in the coins you want to invest and possible a long time is needed for 10x profit, and invest only money that afford to lose.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:34:10 AM

Yes, of course I will try to always invest in the top ranked coin, of course this coin has good potential to be made an investment and will give you future profits later
Be specific with that coin. What coin you mean "with this coin"?

I'm not in favor of investing to all of the top 100 coins though there are remarkable coins that are good to invest. But it doesn't mean all of them are good to go.
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:49:21 AM

Hi Everyone,

Yes. I suggest as a beginner better you have to invest in top capital in coinmarker cap coins as you already said that market is very unpredictable. If top coins are unpredictable how much those coins who have low market cap which can easily be manipulated?  Top coins show resiliency and this makes your money less risk compared to low market cap coins.
lorapalmer

Activity: 364

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:56:18 AM

Hi Everyone,

Most of the time it works quite good. It also make sense to check the history of the altcoin and how it has been behaving during all the period of the existence. To predict what coin will be successful in the far future is very hard. Long-term investments are based more on luck and your 6th sense.

kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 04:02:45 AM

looking for which one will survive quite easily. large coins are in the top rankings are already getting the trust of the investors and it's good to be invested. the new coins or many are ranked at the bottom there are only few who could potentially be great and even survive. take a long time if the coin down wants to be great and even doubts.

marufnang

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:09:04 AM

For safety reason and minimizing the risk of loosing, i usually purchase a coins that are listed in the top 100 coins.
From that condition, i  got some kind of guaranty for myself that the coin already has a future and should not disappointing.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:09:17 AM

Hi Everyone,

The top rank coins will definitely be profitable, but depending on what percentage you need in the profit you want to get, because price volatility will make you have variety to make a profit from your investment, I personally always holding it for the long term.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: