Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:22:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you always invest in top ranked coins?  (Read 26752 times)
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:18:29 PM

Hi Everyone,

As advised I am trying to learn the basics of crypto first.

Most of the suggestions mention investing in top ranked coins. My question is, does it always work? As far as I understand, the market is vulnerable and affects almost all the coins from top to bottom. How then you determine which ones would stay ?

Yes, it does work, they already have all the ingredients why they are on top, once the market is up the majority of the coins that are on top of the standing are the first one to go up, it's still a gambling participating on these new coins.
BelovedOfTheGod

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:30:39 PM

These coins are not highly profitable, so I rarely pay attention to them. Although they are reliable, I am here for profit.
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:33:57 PM

Hi Everyone,

Most of the suggestions mention investing in top ranked coins. My question is, does it always work? As far as I understand, the market is vulnerable and affects almost all the coins from top to bottom. How then you determine which ones would stay ?

Top ranked coins are the ones that new investors look at, because they have the highest trading volume and available on a lot of exchanges, so investors can liquidate easily when they want to. Moreover, most of top ranked coins are endorsed by big whales or companies. However they go up and down with the market cap, only stable coins are safe from a dump.
segotiwul

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:43:42 PM

for now I invest in the forms of altcoin DEC, CREDIT, AETERNITY, and OIO, some of which have pretty good trends, especially DEC.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:46:50 PM

To a greater extent, Yes, but in the top coins I invest only in the long term or until the coin starts to pump. Investing in smaller but no less bad projects is also necessary, since they can bring you a good profit pretty quickly.
Ibas samara

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 10:49:59 PM

Top ranking is one way to make investment choices, but not always true. Sometimes there are some coins that suddenly experience a big pump and automatically the ranking will go up. Unfortunately, when we buy a few moments later the price goes down. It turns out we are not looking at that moment, actually we have buy at the price has reached its peak.
Luvr1000

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:52:21 PM

A year ago, I invested in almost all startups because they were all profitable, but today the situation is different, you need to make a qualitative selection of coins and invest in proven projects.
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:58:56 PM

Hi Everyone,

There are no guarantees if you invest in coins from the top 20 list. Even Bitcoin with Ethereum can fall in price and over the course of a year we all saw it. The main thing here is to correctly choose a good project.

hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:00:54 PM

Investing in Top ranked coins is always a good investment because even if you have purchased in high price still you can buy more and average your buying price and when the market moves up, Top ranked coins move up first and give you profit immediately.

Investing in other coins is not wrong but in that you have to book profit immediately and cannot believe which project will die when no one knows it even when project is good if developer dont work on it, the project becomes worthless to invest for long term.

temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:35:23 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2018, 11:18:47 AM by temilade200

Hi Everyone,

Not at all times, because i have come to discover that there are coins that have not yet climbed the ladder of being at the top, yet they are doing greatly well.
Do not be surprised if a coin that is below the top 100 is able to give you between x5 to x10 profit. Whereas coins at the top cadre might be very slow in growing, because they have had rapid growth phase in time past.
Azuliand

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:42:29 PM

Hi Everyone,

Yes, go to the wedge market and see what place is now, of course if you are a beginner it is definitely worth taking only the top 10 or a maximum of the top 20 is already higher risks

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329

AGATE

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:50:16 PM

Certainly. These coins have now fallen so much that they are much better suited for buying than all the garbage below the top 100.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
jcmansah7

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:50:49 PM

Yes because those are the coins that you can be sure that the development team are still carrying the project to victory other than the numerous shit coins that have been generated into the crypto community.

Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:09:42 AM

Hi Everyone,

Investing on top ranking coin sometimes more safe. WIth big liquidity and have big daily transaction, that coin or token must be having a working product. To determine coin we would stay is that coin or token should be have big daily transactiion volume
akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:42:52 AM

Yes, I will always try to invest in top-ranked coins, I am sure that with the best investment in coins, we will definitely get good results in the future, of course, with patience to be able to get the results we get later

Kirovatido

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:58:21 AM

Yes, I will always try to invest in top-ranked coins, I am sure that with the best investment in coins, we will definitely get good results in the future, of course, with patience to be able to get the results we get later
investing in top-ranking coins has a great opportunity to make a profit and of course many people who invest choose coins whose rank is above. because if you choose a coin whose ranking is far below has a considerable risk so it is not profitable. patience must start any business because being patient makes it easy to deal with it. Coins whose top position has great potential and has the ability to survive.
raitsuk

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:24:38 AM

Well, i rarely making an investment, but when i do, i always tried to choose any coins that already available in the market with a high volume of transaction, that usually listed on the good coins. That way i could get some kind of guaranty about the future of that coin.

KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:31:03 AM

Hi Everyone,

Top rank coins tend to be the ones that stay the longest since it top ranked, a lot of people would circle their investment there since the movement of tokens circulate about those top rank coins. But there are also great tokens that aren't in the top list that have high potential so think about that too.

Yadaloke

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:24:48 AM

Well, i rarely making an investment, but when i do, i always tried to choose any coins that already available in the market with a high volume of transaction, that usually listed on the good coins. That way i could get some kind of guaranty about the future of that coin.
choosing coins with the above ranking is more convincing and makes it easy to get opportunities, so if you invest, many people choose the highest ranking coins. to invest in choosing coins that have high quality and good potential so that it is profitable in the future, sometimes ranking doesn't have to be a big potential coin.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:27:45 AM

Yes i am invest only in top ranked coins after my bad expirience with non top coins.
But i am mine allways not top ranked coins, mostly new projects and wait my luck

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: