Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:29:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you always invest in top ranked coins?  (Read 26752 times)
viananda2525

Activity: 1052
Merit: 125

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:01:17 AM

Not always, depending on market conditions. I am not a true holder, I do day trading more often when there are appropriate timings. I tend to hold coins or tokens that I get from bounties and airdrops, I wait until the price is good.

if you holding coins from bounties and airdrop that is no matter you, except its from you own investment.true holder if didnt have good mental and emotion maybe could be panic when all price down,

dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:10:08 AM

Investing in top ranked altcoins is a safer strategy as those coins drop less then other coins in bears time and recover before all coins start rising but research is always required before making any investment Decision.
The unequivocal statement about the research and analysis of the market, which I fully support, does not need to save time on correct and long analysis of the project, if you save here, you will pay with your deposit.
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 11:45:20 AM

Investing in top ranked altcoins is a safer strategy as those coins drop less then other coins in bears time and recover before all coins start rising but research is always required before making any investment Decision.
The unequivocal statement about the research and analysis of the market, which I fully support, does not need to save time on correct and long analysis of the project, if you save here, you will pay with your deposit.

Come on, nothing depends on projects and their products actually, the only thing that really matters is market. When we see a bullrun, even coins created ironically out of memes (DOGE) grow. And when we go down even good projects' investors suffer, so it almost doesn't matter WHAT you buy if you know WHEN to buy.

SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:47:58 AM

Yes, i always invest in top ranked coins because there are more than 1k coins available in the market. Nobody can do research about each and every coin. Its better to save time and refer some good websites for necessary details. I refer coinmaketcap for detailed information . And i always consider top 10 coins for investment.
sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:53:45 AM

Hi Everyone,

As advised I am trying to learn the basics of crypto first.

Most of the suggestions mention investing in top ranked coins. My question is, does it always work? As far as I understand, the market is vulnerable and affects almost all the coins from top to bottom. How then you determine which ones would stay ?

diversify your portfolio
most of your capital invested in top ranked ones
a small part invested in good projects
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:55:05 AM

Hi Everyone,

Most of the suggestions mention investing in top ranked coins. My question is, does it always work? As far as I understand, the market is vulnerable and affects almost all the coins from top to bottom. How then you determine which ones would stay ?

Investing in top rank coins doesn't always work, but everyone chooses to invest in top coins to minimize risk. Before deciding to invest we need to observe some of the coins that we will buy, see the development of the coin up and down in price and compare with other coins. If you think the coin has more value or greater chance than other coins then investing in it is the right choice.
Mr.Zero

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:00:42 PM

I invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum, i think both are the best investments for the long term.
don't forget for another Gold, eos is big competitor for Ethereum and Bitcoin in future beside Cardano, XRP and etc.
but EOS still a big rival for especially for Ethereum with their big platform for ico

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM

TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:06:52 PM

investing in top-ranked coins is a safe and profitable strategy if you can afford to buy a massive amount of them. But if you have the knowledge required to analyze the market well, low-ranked altcoins have a tremendous potential to bring you extraordinary profits.

XIE-XIE

Activity: 252
Merit: 19

SYNAPSECOIN.NET

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:15:04 PM

Hi Everyone,

Yes, I always choose to invest with a short distance, which means that I make a quick profit and so far I can still succeed even if I don't make much profit. To determine this we must be smart in seeing the candel movement, the volume that is supported by other indicators.

AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 12:34:52 PM

investing in top-ranked coins is a safe and profitable strategy if you can afford to buy a massive amount of them. But if you have the knowledge required to analyze the market well, low-ranked altcoins have a tremendous potential to bring you extraordinary profits.

And how many years do we need to see any profit from investing even in top-ranked coins?
Unfortunately, no analisys works now even with low caped coins and tokens, their movements are really random and most of their pumps and dumps cannot be explained by anything. They just happen. Or don't.

Bonheur

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 12:42:57 PM

I have some that are less than a cent.I am in this like an experiment.I bought a dollar worth.I will be watching it for a couple years.Who knows maybe it will go big.Maybe I lose a dollar which would not bother me.If you play with little, you lose little.But it is a chance to try something new.
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:46:14 PM

Yes, I only invest the top 10 ranking in the coinmarketcap, and I want to say do not invest any altcoins if not know the project, there are many scam coin after listing in the exchange, and they have not the real product in it.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:10:17 PM

I do most time When I dicover that some of the top coin have dropped more than 20%. This is because those top ranked coin are backed up with good project and I have always discover that I make profit when I do that. Most importantly it might not be a short term but at the long run. I end up making my money back and same thing is happening now. most of this top coin have dropped very low which means its actually the right time to buy with fiat. ones the market recover fully you can assure you will keep smiling to the bank.
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 01:13:06 PM

I like to invest in undervalued projects that are far beyond the top 300 of the coinmarketcap. By investing in them very small amounts of money, you can count on a serious profit over time. Top ranked coins do not provide this opportunity, so they are only part of my portfolio .
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 01:14:41 PM

Hi Everyone,

Personally, i'd rather invest more in a pretty new innovations that i am sure of,  less in pretty stable ones and much less in high ranking coins... The reasons are obvious of course

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:16:43 PM

I do not always invest on top ranked coins, I always look for a coins that is starting yet promising since there is where the potential of maximized profit.   Most of the top ranked coins had undergone pump and dump and mostly at its established value so profit from that is not that great though risk is a bit lower than the one that is just starting out.
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:28:33 PM

Not always! The top rank coin has earned their postion  through development, growth of tgeir comkunity and market and workable platform and product. It is there safe to invedt in these established coin. Having said this, new coin that have potential can bring about serious profit if one invest early before it is recognise in the market!

dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 01:48:45 PM

Yes, I only invest the top 10 ranking in the coinmarketcap, and I want to say do not invest any altcoins if not know the project, there are many scam coin after listing in the exchange, and they have not the real product in it.
Same as you, I also just like to invest in top ranked altcoin because they are really reputable projects in the market, they have a very strong development and advertising team, investing in those projects, long term or short term. All of these can be profitable for us while projects with low ratings are almost empty projects, it is only created to make money from investors, investing in it only makes us lose money, and of course, we have no reason to choose such altcoin

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
Erzinnum

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:05:25 PM

I try to do it, because i have several principle, which i use to select the best coin for investment. Coin have to be with marcetcap =100+kk, and be available in margin

sergei1703

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:10:25 PM

It is a great strategy to invest in top coins like Ether or bitcoin, but some non top coins and ICO projects have more potential to grow up and give you a good fast profit!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: