Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:13:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you always invest in top ranked coins?  (Read 26750 times)
vigos

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:33:04 AM

I don't like to invest in top coins because their prices are too stable and it is difficult to double the price, but not easy to collapse is the benefit of top coins.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Seller

Activity: 397
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:23:59 AM

At least when we choose coins that are in the top rank it will prove that they have a good trading volume in the market, because it will be very risky if we choose new coins.

ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:45:11 AM

the quantity of profit will be more interesting if we trade altcoin at a low price but have a trading volume that continues to move well every day. and most of these coins are not in the best coin rank. This is good for short-term possibilities. I still see the latest situation and don't always depend on coins that have higher popularity.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
axecommunity

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:41:08 AM

Not always, because I choose undervaluated coins as well! To my mind some of them can perform good and become next ethereum.
They are hidden gems, you know.
Yes I also know these coins which are in the lower rank but these coins have a high potential to become the best coins of the future as these coins have very talented developers and they do not leave their projects. They work hard for their project day and night and increase the mass adoption of their project.
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:55:15 PM

it is not necessarily valid. recently it was the winter of encryption. If u invest in the top 50 coins, i don't think it's safe. you'd better invest only in BTC. Many good ranking coins have died in the past bear market.
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:52:15 PM

Hi Everyone,

As advised I am trying to learn the basics of crypto first.

Most of the suggestions mention investing in top ranked coins. My question is, does it always work? As far as I understand, the market is vulnerable and affects almost all the coins from top to bottom. How then you determine which ones would stay ?

In my opinion, we invest in the top currencies. Because they are on the floor and firm but also depending on the market situation. There are currencies that are not in the top but still very high profits. I think depending on each person's judgment.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:25:03 PM

Hi Everyone,

Most of the suggestions mention investing in top ranked coins. My question is, does it always work? As far as I understand, the market is vulnerable and affects almost all the coins from top to bottom. How then you determine which ones would stay ?

In my opinion, we invest in the top currencies. Because they are on the floor and firm but also depending on the market situation. There are currencies that are not in the top but still very high profits. I think depending on each person's judgment.
The fact is that in the current state of the cryptocurrency market, no one wants to risk investing in new projects or little-known coins. Thus, everyone is trying to transfer their funds to the top cryptocurrency.
Oleg88

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:22:51 PM

Not always, because I choose undervaluated coins as well! To my mind some of them can perform good and become next ethereum.
They are hidden gems, you know.
I also choose coins that have great potential and which are platforms for smart contracts. this is the best option for investment
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:37:07 PM

Hi Everyone,

not at all.
its just like a safe position for me.
u know
top ranked have a strong value than another,basically,
just about 40% from my portfolio.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 07:20:07 PM

I always do the bulk of my investment in the top ranked coins and keep a small amount for other newly listed and high potential coins. Investing in top ranked coins is quite safe.

Zapitmyname

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:10:35 AM

It is best to start your investment in Bitcoin and top coins to reduce risk. Other less known small coins can go out of business in a bad bear market like this or may not recover back to highs.
I think that the correction of the cryptocurrency market is taking place today. And most projects that do not have a final product or are not interested in society in their idea will leave the cryptocurrency market.
It looks like many of the projects will leave their projects and the developers looks inactive for their project but I think it is because of the current market that is why they do not come online and want to start listing and other work after the market come in bull condition. Many of them work offline only for the product.
Muhtaixa

Activity: 1022
Merit: 306

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:52:16 PM

Hi Everyone,

Of course not.
In bull era top ranked coins will make 10x-50x.
But low ranked coins will make 100x-500x

For example
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/quantstamp/

I love this coin

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
malah

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:01:24 AM

of course, to be able to have the opportunity to be able to get profit then we must be able to see the movement of coins in the market and those in the top ranking, so I also have to invest there

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
mkhadazz

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:40:49 AM

yes of course I always invest and buy some coins that are in the top ranked because by buying these coins I am sure they can provide very much profit for me so I prefer to buy as many coins as I can and share my capital to buy some coins who are top ranked.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:57:17 AM

yes of course I always invest and buy some coins that are in the top ranked because by buying these coins I am sure they can provide very much profit for me so I prefer to buy as many coins as I can and share my capital to buy some coins who are top ranked.

is it really profitable when you engage to those top rank coins? When does the return of investment occurs? since the market is unpredictable are you ready for it because it will just bring loss for me unless you have the patience to wait until the price returns, not always that when you have a good coin in the market you will always have profit to it.
gostop

Activity: 388

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:15:29 AM

Yes, top coins are relatively safe. You can buy coins and leave the market for several years. Everyone's investment method is different. You can consider other coins for more time. Investors with less time invest in top coins are correct. .

Hc01

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:07:46 AM

I always do the bulk of my investment in the top ranked coins and keep a small amount for other newly listed and high potential coins. Investing in top ranked coins is quite safe.
Yes I think like this, also top ranked coins are safe but their potential profit is less than little projects, you can earn 3-5 times from ripple or eth but you can earn 40-50 times from small projects so I have few small projects also.
pisston

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:12:22 AM

Yes I think like this, also top ranked coins are safe but their potential profit is less than little projects, you can earn 3-5 times from ripple or eth but you can earn 40-50 times from small projects so I have few small projects also.
In any case, today such a strategy is the most profitable in the current state of the cryptocurrency market. It is the rating coins that introduce more confidence in the prospects of our investment.
andra73

Activity: 430

terra-credit.com

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:18:20 AM

In any case, today such a strategy is the most profitable in the current state of the cryptocurrency market. It is the rating coins that introduce more confidence in the prospects of our investment.
of course I also did a strategy like that. the coins are on top market investment that's good for us. see the market now would indeed be difficult to do a coin prediction is really nice, therefore, we need to divide our investment on some of the assets, not on just one asset only.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
victoria444
Copper Member

Activity: 258
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:22:27 AM

I actually think its best to invest in the top coins, then diversify your portfolio more with some small coins that is of low value like ledu, storm. You don't know which could make you a millionaire Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: