Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:59:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you always invest in top ranked coins?  (Read 26752 times)
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 11:06:07 AM

I actually think its best to invest in the top coins, then diversify your portfolio more with some small coins that is of low value like ledu, storm. You don't know which could make you a millionaire Cheesy
In any case, we should pay attention only to those projects that will be really in demand in society. This moment makes the project really attractive for investors. Ponies that there are a lot of parallel companies in the cryptocurrency market, but only the one where the team is more professional will win. .
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:16:14 PM

I actually think its best to invest in the top coins, then diversify your portfolio more with some small coins that is of low value like ledu, storm. You don't know which could make you a millionaire Cheesy
In any case, we should pay attention only to those projects that will be really in demand in society. This moment makes the project really attractive for investors. Ponies that there are a lot of parallel companies in the cryptocurrency market, but only the one where the team is more professional will win. .
In any case, we must study all the information about the projects before we decide on our choice. First of all, I hope for projects related to mining and trading platforms.
Gatotare

Activity: 728
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:28:15 PM

Generally I don't invest to top projects, sometimes there have big news and if I think this new affect the price then I can invest of course but otherwise I don't hodl them much except Neo.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:12:43 PM

I always do the bulk of my investment in the top ranked coins and keep a small amount for other newly listed and high potential coins. Investing in top ranked coins is quite safe.

In the rising market one can invest in new ICO or newly listed coin for the short term . During the crash times or falling market it is recommended to always go with the best of the altcoins or say top 50 coins which has much better scope and demand in future as well.
Thiggy01

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:40:29 PM

Usually, I like to invest in coins that have liquidity because if it has small amounts on the book, you may lose a lot if you buy a great portion of that coin..
Masyudhi

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:59:15 PM

Generally I don't invest to top projects, sometimes there have big news and if I think this new affect the price then I can invest of course but otherwise I don't hodl them much except Neo.
big news will make coins go up high but very few coins can get big news so I was more interested in investing in a guaranteed coin because to get a profit it doesn't need wait long time

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:01:46 PM

In fact, very well-known or high price coins do not make much money. If you invest in a good project, you can earn a lot of money with a pump after a while. So i try to make some invest to non ranked coins Smiley

AlyattesLydia

Activity: 1400
Merit: 569

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:27:26 PM

In fact, very well-known or high price coins do not make much money. If you invest in a good project, you can earn a lot of money with a pump after a while. So i try to make some invest to non ranked coins Smiley

I certainly disagree with that. Because now all the money has begun to return to the well-known coin. In fact, we've noticed that most of the lower coins don't actually do anything. When the bull period comes, most will disappear because they cannot receive an investment.
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:55:20 AM

Not always, because I choose undervaluated coins as well! To my mind some of them can perform good and become next ethereum.
They are hidden gems, you know.
I also choose coins that have great potential and which are platforms for smart contracts. this is the best option for investment

I also support Ethereum, Cardano, NEO, and Waves as for me, these are the altcoins with the best potential. However, some new tokens can grow in 2019 as well. I would also pick them.
Juse14

Activity: 938
Merit: 363

Duelbits

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:32:46 AM

My answer is no, why ? because iam only have a small capital. Not profitble for smal cappital. All my crypto porfolio i buy on shitcoin like under 1 sat. That would be profit for me whent the market bull.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
00DKM@

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 12:01:38 PM

This is of course. With top and reputation currencies like BTC or ETH is always my top priority for speculation in the electronic money market. because they have a high level of safety and performance and a large user base. Sometimes, placing a list angle for ICO or new money is likely to be profitable. Of course, you must also consider the potential and development of those currencies. I love the combination and variety.
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 12:36:49 PM

Yes, but I just noticed another coin, not so pupolar, but with good metrics, so I am going to make investment.
As you see I don't only invest in big coins
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 12:40:08 PM

top ranked coins do not guarantee you can profit, because they also have fluctuations and whenever prices can fall. that's the point, no matter in top marketcaps or top rank as long as you invest in a good project, then the chances for profit are huge
Marina5

Activity: 439
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 12:43:53 PM

If I invest for long term then I always choice top ranked crypto currency like Bitcoin and ethereum. If I want to make profit with short time then I choice low ranked crypto currency. This method helps me a lot. But we should remember that long term investment is much safer.

══════════════☛MEGATRON☚═════════════
THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:25:20 PM

If I invest for long term then I always choice top ranked crypto currency like Bitcoin and ethereum. If I want to make profit with short time then I choice low ranked crypto currency. This method helps me a lot. But we should remember that long term investment is much safer.
in any case, it is necessary to take into account the fact that more than half of all altcoins do not have the final result and there is a lot of information about this in the information space. Based on this, you need to be careful when choosing your investment even among the rating coins.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:24:03 AM

the advice you get is indeed a very appropriate suggestion. because by investing in coins that are already listed in the best ranking then it is safer for you than choosing to invest in new coins and not yet registered in the best ranking
kagtaviy_mo

Activity: 322
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:11:22 AM

Hey. What do you mean by that? The best coins in my opinion or those that are on the top lines in the ratings?

Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:

Sr Member. Hero Member. Legendary
Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:
dreico

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:16:24 AM

most of them do so, I think, and I am not an exception, because seeing them in the rating list at the very top, trust in them suggests itself
TheReverend

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:20:09 PM

not always, some people choose invest in ico because can give more profit and also fast but with high risk.
some people play save and invest in top 10, it depends on you, which one you like it.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 01:39:49 PM

Well, generally those coins are in the top rank for some reason
Aside from fomo, these coins are there because they are more trustable and genuine compare to coins in lower rank

So yeah, would prefer top rank coins
but if you looking to find gems, look for lower rank coins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: