Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:01:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you always invest in top ranked coins?  (Read 26750 times)
cassavachips

Activity: 994
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 03:43:27 PM

I now don't always invest with top-ranked coins, it all depends on their conditions. Now I always see low-rank coins or new projects that provide opportunities for me to invest

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 04:06:48 PM

Hi Everyone,

As advised I am trying to learn the basics of crypto first.

Most of the suggestions mention investing in top ranked coins. My question is, does it always work? As far as I understand, the market is vulnerable and affects almost all the coins from top to bottom. How then you determine which ones would stay ?

why people suggested you to invest in the TOP ranked coins because its safer wich mean the risk is lower my friend
because to find a good project with a lot of potential in lower rank on coinmarketcap is hard my friend
we should look all sides from the project first, and again its not easy to do  Wink

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 05:52:29 AM

I have too little top ranked coins and most of my coins are on top 20 on coinmarketcap,i prefer new projects that are still cheap i believe it will be easy to earn more profit off them when the add value
PolinaCryptoN
Copper Member

Activity: 403
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 06:48:14 AM

this is not best choice. becouse TOP coins is not growing fast, becouse of capitalisation, i like new coins, my way is this - i buy normal tokens after first dump. and hodling to new pumps.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2019, 03:44:27 PM

For my portfolio, I always cherish Bitcoin and Ethereum, but I do not have other coins even from the top ten in the cryptocurrency market rating.  I rely on those projects that I personally know and have always watched as they rise and fall from the very beginning to today.  I am sure of these coins and can be sure of the results of my investments.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 04:30:12 PM

I do not choose the top Altcoins to choose for investments. Because I think that the top Altcoin has a high price, it is challenging to increase many times, but the level of risk is low, so the profit that brought is also low. With Altcoins low prices will quickly increase many times in a short time, but the level of risk is high.
sammy21

Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 04:46:22 PM

investing in top market assets is a good choice. but now I have switched to investing in IEO binance myself. I followed him several times, and succeeded in making a profit. if all the IEO projects in other exchanges could be as good as in binance it would be very good for the crypto market.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 08:35:38 PM

No, sometimes I take the risk to invest in the new coins and tokens while their prices are low, because I feel that they have the potential to rise highly in the future. But generally, I prefer to invest in the stable and powerful cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum because this investment is the safest in my opinion.
jarhed

Merit: 254

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 05:36:19 AM

no, I think it's better to do the analysis yourself and invest in potential coins than to take part in the top ranks, because now this can never be used as a reference for success.
Analyzing the market conditions will be key to investing carefully but the market doesn't operate as we wish. Undervalued altcoins are my first priority if I closed my last profitable altcoin trading order. Potential coins can be found on the small decentralized exchanges, they will be a next valuable gift if a trader can choose with an open mind.
Now I choose those coins that have at least 50 sufficiently liquid trading pairs. I noticed that recently trading volumes across the market have fallen very much.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 06:00:53 AM

For starter, yes. Top ranked coins are "considered" as a safe investment. Even though you have to still keep an eye for any movement that possibly happened in the future. Because you probably don't know what would happened in the future.

After that, you can start digging more to invest on less popular ranked coins. You probably can find something good to invest there.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 08:25:35 AM

we have to look at our funding for investments with top and top coins, I always invest like ethereum and bnb which have very valuable values every year, I trust both coins because they have a big profit Grin Grin Grin
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 08:48:53 AM

I invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum, i think both are the best investments for the long term.
Most of us do because in these 2 top coins we can feel the safest of our investments

But I also consider investing in lower ranking coins that I believe has potential,also tokens that I bought in ico wayback .though some are slowly taking off but I still trust them to bring me a profit sooner

we have to look at our funding for investments with top and top coins, I always invest like ethereum and bnb which have very valuable values every year, I trust both coins because they have a big profit Grin Grin Grin
This is enough for us who is willing to keep holding and not for the easy money kind of thing

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 09:33:51 AM

For starter, yes. Top ranked coins are "considered" as a safe investment. Even though you have to still keep an eye for any movement that possibly happened in the future. Because you probably don't know what would happened in the future.

After that, you can start digging more to invest on less popular ranked coins. You probably can find something good to invest there.

Not only for starters but also for those who are not noob anymore most of them including me always trust top ranked coins because these coins are safer and can ensure to give us a high profit than compare to the unrank coins . they say that top coins have a future so investing on them does not always need a maximum supervision but its actually better if you can leave them for a long time if you really wanted to earn big  .
Mehedi72

Activity: 722
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2019, 04:39:44 PM

Hi Everyone,
Most of the suggestions mention investing in top ranked coins. My question is, does it always work? As far as I understand, the market is vulnerable and affects almost all the coins from top to bottom. How then you determine which ones would stay ?
invest in top ranked coins is obviously a good idea to proper use of fund, if you don't want to take risk. As because they are a safe for investment and they already have a working platform.and after analysis of  market condition, it can be said that, new coins are not safe for investment. That's why I like to invest in top ranked coins. Although low profitable but safe and secure

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 11:09:53 PM

Hi Everyone,

for the long term, I still choose bitcoin and ethereum to save. but not just saving and left alone, must trade with another altcoin to increase the number of assets. and for trading, I choose coins or tokens that have a high volume and are supported by an active community.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2019, 11:22:10 AM

For long term investment, Top ranked coins have low risk of letting you down. Even if you would invest in low rank coin, majority of your investment should be in top rank coin.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
waichi

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 01:27:42 PM

Nope. I mostly buy cheap coins, usually those who are just getting started but I see huge potentials because it will give me the most profit than buying those top-ranked coins. But of course, I purchase top-ranked coins for long term perspective.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
m.rifki

Activity: 517

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 01:46:57 PM

I don't always do that, but investing in top market coins will indeed be easier and less risky for scams. I invest in assets that are actually not very good market ranking. but I avoid investing in new projects. now I am picking up some old assets and approaching the time of their full platform launch.

herfie.chen

simply getting the job done

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 02:29:16 PM

Invest in top ranked coins is a good choice, just foccus on Bitcoin and Ethereum can already get a big profit if you make a long-term investment. Invest in top ranked coins is less risk than coins from ICO.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
jebul2

Activity: 555

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2019, 02:57:42 PM

I always invest long-term with top coins such as ethereum and bitcoin, BNB of the three coins has very good potential and provides high profits, which is clearly the market and trading volume is no doubt

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: