Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:16:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you always invest in top ranked coins?  (Read 26752 times)
shushu9977

Activity: 1121
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 07:46:04 PM

Investing in Bitcoin and Ethereum are always a good idea. These coins are more secure and trustworthy. If you want to more profit, then you should study and research more about crypto-currency. Now a days, few coins are more profitable than BTC and ETH.

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
kbhutto

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 08:08:30 PM

I am more interested in investing in top ranked coins such as ETH, BNB, WAVES, BCH, top ranked coins have a pretty good volume in each market almost 80% of investors choose to invest in top-ranking coins.data and analysis prove that top ranked coins quickly follow price movements Bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
hotforblockchain

Activity: 266
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 07:58:33 PM

It is very easy top coins most likely will give you less profit, the lesser coins have the option in future give you more profit. But beware, the lesser known coins can lose your investment much easier , this is why many will give you advice to invest in top coins not the bottom.
But currently me myself have investment in BTC and XRP because I think they will go up more.

rizkyfebrian213xx

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 12:28:20 PM

Mostly people out there are give same advice like this too for people who worried about their funds will lost and who didn't know how choose good coins to invest in.
But for situation like now.. I think better you take a look on other new tokens/coins which that coins can give you some profits by trading it , there are few coins which good (for me) is Harmony , Lympo , and others.
anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 02:08:28 PM

yes i always keep in the top rank coins because i'm sure it will make a lot of money here because it is very popular, so other people also prefer to invest in it than saga with no potential because it earns a lot more especially if in Bitcoin and Ethereum you invest.

daniel002
Copper Member

Activity: 382
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 02:27:13 PM

Sometimes, I invest on top ranked coins but I am also investing on those coins that are what so called "sleeping giants" that could give 100x profit. So learn first to read the whitepaper and the management of the admins if they are doing their best to give products and real use cases.
Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 03:54:10 PM

I have experienced a great loss, now I am trying to use the next opportunity to invest in top ranking coins because I minimize the risk and I do not want losses to occur again.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 04:47:44 PM

In the years 2017 and 2018 Maybe I'm more focused on investing in ICO's and not glancing at the coins that have entered the top rankings..  But for now, I'm choosing more focus on coins that are already in top rank only, such as LTC, BCH, TRON, and Ripple (sleeping giant).

I have experienced a great loss, now I am trying to use the next opportunity to invest in top ranking coins because I minimize the risk and I do not want losses to occur again.
ICO coins that I bought in the year 2018 a lot of worthless, and equal like you, nowadays I would prefer to invest in the top-ranking coin by reason of wanting to minimize the risks and losses I get.

timphan coklat

Activity: 336
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 07:56:26 AM

I also experienced the same experience as you, at that time I wanted to invest in the long-term, by buying a few coins to get a profit. But the situation is not as I wish, the coins I bought had a very drastic price drop, so that makes me lose quite a lot of money.
Now I buy some top-ranking coins, and prefers to invest in short-term time only, and the strategy worked, slowly I was able to get my money back.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 08:37:55 AM

Hi Everyone,

As advised I am trying to learn the basics of crypto first.

Most of the suggestions mention investing in top ranked coins. My question is, does it always work? As far as I understand, the market is vulnerable and affects almost all the coins from top to bottom. How then you determine which ones would stay ?

Yes everything is vulnerable to drops, and everything is volatile.
The point with starting with established high-cap coins is that the volatility is less at the top of the market. If we have a crash, then BTC will likely fall less than ETH and XRP, and then ETH and XRP will likely fall less than some random coin outside the top 100. There is also plenty of junk out there, so sticking to high cap coins means you're far less likely to buy something whose price will just fall to zero.

conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 12:30:25 PM

Hi Everyone,

As advised I am trying to learn the basics of crypto first.

Most of the suggestions mention investing in top ranked coins. My question is, does it always work? As far as I understand, the market is vulnerable and affects almost all the coins from top to bottom. How then you determine which ones would stay ?

Yes everything is vulnerable to drops, and everything is volatile.
The point with starting with established high-cap coins is that the volatility is less at the top of the market. If we have a crash, then BTC will likely fall less than ETH and XRP, and then ETH and XRP will likely fall less than some random coin outside the top 100. There is also plenty of junk out there, so sticking to high cap coins means you're far less likely to buy something whose price will just fall to zero.
- Unfortunately, your thoughts have accidentally fallen into the trap of manipulators, investing in coins that have high market capitalization will help you avoid big risks but the value may still decrease over time, it does not return to zero but it only needs to lose 50-70% of the value in the long run, which is enough for you to be scared. Therefore, there should not be a grip here, based on the situation of the market and establishing investment plans, any coin can become an opportunity and a risk, you need to understand that and move quickly

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 01:40:42 PM

investing in top-ranked coins now avoids speculation of large losses. right now I think maybe investing in top ranked coins is the best way than having to speculate investing in new coins that don't have a good future. so I think that's a good thing

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Vladok

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 04:57:27 PM

Recently, Yes, because a lot of money lost on all sorts of ico
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 04:25:24 PM

There is no point of investing in secondary altcoins at the moment, because even the big coins cannot raise in price. BTC is the best choice for now and we would see what would happen in the future, when dominance decreases a little bit.
OliviaS

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 05:19:48 PM

There is no point of investing in secondary altcoins at the moment, because even the big coins cannot raise in price. BTC is the best choice for now and we would see what would happen in the future, when dominance decreases a little bit.
Bitcoin is certainly a market leader, but I would already begin to look narrowly at altcoins. After all, it is probably already clear that they will not be at such a low price mark all the time. Moreover, Bitcoin confidently stuck at 10k and flats here. This is clearly a good sign for altcoins.
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 06:04:27 PM

i select top coins under 200 below satoshi i will invest by investing in those coins i can book immediate profits where as coins which have high satoshi value have high volatility
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2019, 06:29:30 PM

I don't always invest in top rank coins, I still often invest in Altcoin which has a good reputation, reputation is my main priority

No one can not exactly know which coins will remain on the market in the future. We can only do research and guess what will remain and invest in them.
DYOR very important, because everyone has a different opinion and you will only be confused with it all.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 07:25:42 PM

No one can not exactly know which coins will remain on the market in the future. We can only do research and guess what will remain and invest in them.
DYOR very important, because everyone has a different opinion and you will only be confused with it all.

It will help you to decide properly if you do your research and follow your assessment instead of listening of following someone's opinions, you have to be more careful, every coins have it's own potentials but top ranked can be less risky if you follow the project properly.

The more you go deeper the higher the chance that you'll be able to place your position in the right time, don't stop learning about the coin you are following, all the factors needs to be understand as it will give you the hints to invest your money.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 07:31:42 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2019, 02:11:56 AM by PuertoLibre

I don't always invest in top rank coins, I still often invest in Altcoin which has a good reputation, reputation is my main priority

It is not rocket science, the simple trading understanding will let the trader make straightforward investment decisions. choosing the 5 good coins from 20 coins is easy compared to the choosing the 20 coins from the 500 shortlisted coins. The remaining coins will be on the reserve in case of the making profit from the previously chosen altcoins.

The short answer to the question is no, unfortunately. The top coins are not indeneptly traded aside the BTC, buying cheap and seliing high is only porfitable choice for the traders. The situation can force the trader to accept the risks which are not necessary for that time and they lose the initial investment amounts which they cant afford to lose.
Leo

Activity: 620

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 08:36:28 PM

Hi Everyone,

. My question is, does it always work?

Yes,  it does,  but you've got to have a decent  capital for you to be able to profit good in high cap coin,  as for me I do invest in high cap and low cap coins,  low cap are really good in doubling up your profit easily

It's much more easier to get x10 or more on an Mcap of $1m  unlike the top coin on coinmarketcap with high market cap

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: