Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:54:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have I joined at the wrong time?  (Read 49285 times)
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:36:48 PM

I am sure that now there will be a very powerful drawdown, but then growth will begin. expect growth in early 2019
I think the market is entering a protracted recession.And the beginning of 2019 is unlikely to please us.Although in the crypto-currency space everything can be expected.Beginners can enter the market, but first have to learn many coins and projects before making investments.All market definitely will not constantly red.Some coins will still glow green.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vlad4561

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:05:58 PM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Do you think the same? Is it really not the time to invest as a beginner?
You did the right thing. It is never too late to join the cryptocurrency market. Collect all the necessary information about cryptocurrencies on websites and forums. Start investing in promising projects.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Kawshies

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 08:09:16 PM

I think this is the best time to join in crypto's investment, why so?
Because the market is currently in a very dramatic drop and now is the perfect time to buy a few COINS that have the chance to make a profit. If you don't start now, then when?
Starting from now, it's never too late.
thepanicpoint

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:18:49 PM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Market is bad since 8-10 months so maybe you can think this is wrong time and you are doing mistakes but dont forget this, you can earn good money from the times of crisis like these days, peoples sell but I recommend for buy if it drops enough. I dont listen anybody for investment, you will find your own way.

Xiroartoni

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:34:48 PM

I am not a fan of giving any financial advice, but I can say for sure that the market is at the very beginning of its formation. Look at the price charts of the cryptocurrency. It is evident that the market has great prospects. Now a lot of speculators trying to get rich quickly. This was at all times the formation of new markets. You are at the threshold of evolution. No one knows when the worldwide recognition of cryptocurrencies will take place, but the technology is already actively used in many spheres of life. The main thing is to approach investments in this market wisely. I think that everything is still ahead of us!
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:35:54 PM

If you talk like this, then you can not wait for the right time. The fact that you started cryptocurrency at the right time can only be understood after a while, perhaps even a very long period of time. It is better not to waste time and to thoroughly study the study of everything related to this topic.
Abuchi2

Activity: 134
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:40:35 PM

Your not late at this stage of you joining that your friend is not a good one I think he don’t want you to get rich from cryptocurrency I think you don’t need to take any advice he give you because his not a good one.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:47:28 PM

If you have not invested, you can observe a little more, allow the market to stabilize, then buy whatever coin you have been able to research is good. Then while waiting, try to learn some rudiments of investment.
tornikejr

Activity: 228

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:57:58 PM

I  think you are not late, you are at the right time now.
Every coin is going to bottom, I think it is a good time to buy BTC and some legit alts and wait for the bull run.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
Ximoandali

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:37:30 PM

Probably in cryptocurrency never too late to join, if you now look at the market is probably the best time to invest here!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:43:10 PM

Actually it's a great time in like you to join in crypto because you have a opportunity to buy or invest in affordable price. So don't think that you are late in crypto. You can learn many things and you can earn big profits as long you know to manage it and the strategy.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:50:14 AM

You are never late to join crypto because crypto value still able to growing when other peoples come join and using crypto as their currnecy.
The current market condition is red, but it is good to join because you can buy many coins with cheap price.
Always buying when the price on the bottom, not on the peak.

Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4893

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:15:49 AM

Looks like a good time right now, this shit is LOW and I wouldn't bet on it to continue to go lower. When it rockets there will be rivers of tears as it will never get back to this price again.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 02:31:35 AM

your friend is not wrong. He just suggested that you not rush into a wrong price and choose the wrong investments. Crypto is indeed currently in freefall and this time be the right moment to come in and invest. but research and analysis to choose what it wants to be invested will be far more important because it will determine. do not do not hurry and wait only.

matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:39:25 AM

your friend is not wrong. He just suggested that you not rush into a wrong price and choose the wrong investments. Crypto is indeed currently in freefall and this time be the right moment to come in and invest. but research and analysis to choose what it wants to be invested will be far more important because it will determine. do not do not hurry and wait only.
You better to choose the right one with your proper knowledge and understanding, you should not be worry as timing is really hard but if you know what to decide and you have a;ready gain better understanding you can choose between investing or just to assess deeper, kindly keep monitoring all the resources that you can find around the market, you still have  a lots of time to study and make your good judgement.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Kumeco

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:39:12 AM

I'm also new here and don't really understand, but maybe it's a good time to buy good coins and invest. now the price is very low and in the future Crypto will definitely rise so you can get big profits. capital that is not too large and waiting for prices to rise all capital will return to you, if at this time to invest is not wrong, and in my opinion there is nothing wrong all the time either but you will be correct in implementing the strategy.
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 03:48:58 AM

in fact you are in the right time to invest into cryptocurrencies because the crypto market is down at the moment and investing within this period is the best of opportunities. Many people are selling cheap at the moment because of fear but the crypto market will bounce back again so be bold and invest into it because you will reap you returns soon..

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:10:52 AM

It is not at the wrong time to joined here in crypto currency because crypto currency was at early stage yet, you can joined in different bounties and you get big reward from there if complete the task that they given to you.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:17:19 AM

If you ask me, you have joined at the right time since every alt coin today is cheap and they're all easy to buy now with lots of exchanges compared to before when we didn't have much exchanges. If you ask me, you timed yourself in the industry well. Now go out there and get some alt coins moving!

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:57:49 AM

Every time have you start for joining and participated at investment of crypto currency is always correct time, you can joined every time you want because is always correct and the best time, you can take profit with buying lower price of altcoin and sell it at higher price.
There is actually never a wrong time at all. It is only wrong when you are approaching the market with a wrong notion and mentality, but when it comes to the maturity of the space, this is still a very young space with great chance for a huge level of increase in the future, so one way or the other, it is pretty obvious that if you want to get the best from this space when it becomes more matured, you should still be getting in now. We are still much in the early stage of things, and early adopters always get to receive the best. I believe in the next few years, some people will wish they even join by this time. You will see!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: