Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:19:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN) (ICO) Lynchpin (LYN) token Official - Making digital assets spendable  (Read 27916 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:21:49 AM

Thank you dude, yes we are very serious about our project, and our main concerns here are the investors. We dont want them to see panic selling during the price dump of bounty hunters.

I agree max token price drop becz of airdrop tokens and if team decided to avoid bounty and airdrop then they are serious about project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sutil

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:25:26 AM
Merited by bitcub (1)

Nice explanation, so investments are safe? Sounds good. I dont have so much crypto how much is the smallest investment in BTC you will accept in the ICO?

Polkadog is the most meaningful meme coin project ever created
Youjin

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:34:02 AM

Awesome project. Really like the fact you don't waste your tokens for bounty campaign. Subscribed!
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:58:36 AM

Awesome project. Really like the fact you don't waste your tokens for bounty campaign. Subscribed!

Lol! In order to ensure that price is stable then there won't be a bounty! This is your own idea but i don't believe the few amount given to bounty hunters can directly affect price that much except there is no confidence in that project, people just claim bounty guys are the reason price dump but what about all the private investors (whales) with big percentage given? What will you do if they take control of price and the market Undecided

Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:44:51 AM

Hello dont worry even the team tokens are locked for 12 months. Even our private sale is locked for 12 mths.
Ofcourse investors of public ico wont dump it too. We are very confident that our token price will become stable.

Lol! In order to ensure that price is stable then there won't be a bounty! This is your own idea but i don't believe the few amount given to bounty hunters can directly affect price that much except there is no confidence in that project, people just claim bounty guys are the reason price dump but what about all the private investors (whales) with big percentage given? What will you do if they take control of price and the market Undecided
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:02:57 AM

Thank you sir
Youjin

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:12:46 PM

Whales are less vulnerable to market conditions. They won't dump for no reason like crowd of fake bounty hunters do. Bounty hunters interested to sell tokens at no matter what price when whales do it smartly.
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:25:12 PM

True,  whales has a long term mindset. They take advantage of what bounty hunters and weak hand investors are throwing. They are buying each time the price are being dumped.

So to prevent this we are locking the team's token and private sale's token for 1 yr. And we also remove the airdrops and bounties to protect all the investor's investments.

This is a wonderful project bundled with amazing products and services.

Whales are less vulnerable to market conditions. They won't dump for no reason like crowd of fake bounty hunters do. Bounty hunters interested to sell tokens at no matter what price when whales do it smartly.
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:29:21 AM

Hello there thank you! We dont set limits, you can purchase what ever amount you have. If you need an assistance you can just reply or send us a pm or visit our telegram to ask our admins.

Check out our token selling phase.

- Public phase 1 - $4.50 per token (November 15 to December 23, 2018)-
- Public phase 2 - $4.75 per token (January 1 to February 26, 2019)
- Phase phase 3 - $5.00 per token (March 1 to May 1, 2019)

Nice explanation, so investments are safe? Sounds good. I dont have so much crypto how much is the smallest investment in BTC you will accept in the ICO?
D1jay
Copper Member

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:28:52 AM

True,  whales has a long term mindset. They take advantage of what bounty hunters and weak hand investors are throwing. They are buying each time the price are being dumped.

So to prevent this we are locking the team's token and private sale's token for 1 yr. And we also remove the airdrops and bounties to protect all the investor's investments.

Am not saying you are wrong on this because most big investors often has a long term goal when investing on a project they believe but the reality is thereswill always be manipulations here and there which is beyond the control of the project team,

yes bounty hunters do dump but even long before hunters have sold for pennies, most tokens still faces huge dump by some big whales who are just playing with the price, hunters don't have the resources to do that only whales does.

Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:43:03 AM

You have a point dude. There are some reasons for alts to crash because every altcoins is hook with the current Bitcoin price. The Lyntoken team is aware of this. Thats why our token sale is sale is set to launch on the period of time where the price of Bitcoin is on its price floor or very bearish state. Once Bitcoin goes up, expect the price of Lyntoken along with other strong altcoins to sky rocket. Every year Bitcoin is running bull run every March onwards

True,  whales has a long term mindset. They take advantage of what bounty hunters and weak hand investors are throwing. They are buying each time the price are being dumped.

Am not saying you are wrong on this because most big investors often has a long term goal when investing on a project they believe but the reality is thereswill always be manipulations here and there which is beyond the control of the project team,

yes bounty hunters do dump but even long before hunters have sold for pennies, most tokens still faces huge dump by some big whales who are just playing with the price, hunters don't have the resources to do that only whales does.
rockyboy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:00:32 AM

I myself believed that Bitcoin will crash to 3k this coming January 2019. I also expect all alts will do the same thing "to crash". The Lyntoken team has a good ICO dates. This is the time when Bitcoin and alts will try to recover. An epic journey of 3k to 50k. Just try to imagine how much the price of Lyntoken and other alts will be when Bitcoin hits 50k.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
D1jay
Copper Member

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:42:21 PM

You have a point dude. There are some reasons for alts to crash because every altcoins is hook with the current Bitcoin price. The Lyntoken team is aware of this. Thats why our token sale is sale is set to launch on the period of time where the price of Bitcoin is on its price floor or very bearish state. Once Bitcoin goes up, expect the price of Lyntoken along with other strong altcoins to sky rocket. Every year Bitcoin is running bull run every March onwards

It is very interesting to see project team that also consider trying to make the price of their tokens stable without unnecessary dumping, this is obviously every investors dream but how it can be achievable is the question, stable price and healthy growth is always better, i hope this project can succeed in this aspect.

Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:55:36 PM

The business along this project will keep the coin strong and stable.

It is very interesting to see project team that also consider trying to make the price of their tokens stable without unnecessary dumping, this is obviously every investors dream but how it can be achievable is the question, stable price and healthy growth is always better, i hope this project can succeed in this aspect.
techiegirl18

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:25:57 AM

I just read your whitepaper, I love the idea of accepting payments from POS machines using Lyncards. Would you like to translate your whitepaper in Chinese I can do it.
cryptoanalyze

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:30:26 AM

Not just the POS machine thing. The gaming platform that accepts LYN tokens is also a wonderful idea from this project.

I just read your whitepaper, I love the idea of accepting payments from POS machines using Lyncards. Would you like to translate your whitepaper in Chinese I can do it.
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:50:32 AM

Hey thank you for your feedback. Yes once the POS is out from the market. This would create a great price impact with the price of Lyntoken. Please consider joining the whitelist and join us in the moon.

Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:21:53 PM

Sorry but we do not have a bounty translation thank you for reading our whitepaper.

Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:19:24 PM

True, the company RMP is a leading game development firm in the Philippines will integrate the crypto LYN token to their games. This would lead also to increase the price of LYN token.

Not just the POS machine thing. The gaming platform that accepts LYN tokens is also a wonderful idea from this project.

iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 08:12:40 AM

Absolutely correct we do not want to see our token price to be dump by bounty hunters that may also cause panic selling among holders.

I want to join your bounty when is that?
There's no and never bounty will be made or running, the team decide to never see their token dumping by bounty hunters. This really a project that wants each of their tokens to be valuable. I thought investors are interested in seeing things like this, because their token is safe from bounty hunter.

This really makes a big problem happen because of the bounty hunter. It will make a bad thing at the current price.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: