Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:04:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN) (ICO) Lynchpin (LYN) token Official - Making digital assets spendable  (Read 27922 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:32:10 AM

Theres no limit from buying the tokens.

We need to do this for the safety of everyone. If theres no KYC, someone might use a stolen crypto to buy a huge amount to secure the stolen crypto money. Or someone might create dummy accounts to buy a massive amount of LYNtokens so they can control the tokens for pump and dump schemes.
Why create fake accounts to buy a lot of Lynchpin tokens? Is there any limit on the maximum amount to buy?
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:36:36 AM

Phase 1 of ICO sale will end on December 23. Smiley Hurry guys, this is your last chance to get LYNTOKENs on its biggest discount rate.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:54:09 PM

Phase 1 of ICO sale will end on December 23. Smiley Hurry guys, this is your last chance to get LYNTOKENs on its biggest discount rate.
the project and the proposal are very promising-I am very sorry that I do not have available funds for investment,
sofaflesh

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:44:15 PM

the project and the proposal are very promising-I am very sorry that I do not have available funds for investment,
unfortunately not one you are in such a situation, with the fall of the market many coin holders are in such a difficult situation,and can not continue to invest in other projects
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:34:35 PM

Dont worry our ICO is until May 1,2019  and divided to 3 phases with different discounts and no minimum amount to invest.

- Public phase 1 - $4.50 per token (November 15 to December 23, 2018)
- Public phase 2 - $4.75 per token (January 1 to February 26, 2019)
- Public phase 3 - $5.00 per token (March 1 to May 1, 2019)

Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:37:14 PM

Poll
Guys just a survey.
What exchange site do you want to see Lyntoken ? Any suggestion,  and why?
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:55:32 PM

This is a really good opportunity to make a good profit! But I have the same problem at the moment, I have no funds for investment! I am empty at the moment, I hope that not for long and soon my wallet will see good numbers !!!

C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:26:59 PM

This is a really good opportunity to make a good profit! But I have the same problem at the moment, I have no funds for investment! I am empty at the moment, I hope that not for long and soon my wallet will see good numbers !!!
I understand you perfectly. I myself am in exactly this situation ... the current situation in the crypto market has destroyed the investments of many novice investors.
Piplaimaineste

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:59:02 AM

If you do not have the funds, you can help the development of the project through a bounty program or airdrop. (if of course they will.)
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:42:00 AM

a lot of news and updates at the beginning of 2019, which may change the trend of the market and it will begin to grow, and then investors will be activated and begin to invest projects
Many associate the current situation with the launch of BAKKT. And supposedly the growth will begin when this project starts.
there are a lot of explanations for the market decline,and they are all completely different,it is very difficult to understand which of them are correct,
but one thing is for sure that there are large purchases of bitcoin and Ethereum
and these purchases were made outside the exchange
this fall of the market satisfied with the whales,-and it's made by their ,hand
Even if it's true! Where do you get the information? I do not think that big buyers will manifest themselves. Of course, there is something we do not know and most likely, we will not know at all! After all there are those who rule everything!

Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:51:53 AM

Lyntoken is very safe as investment, as we are already at the floor of crypto price. Many newbies are trapped and bought crypto while Bitcoin is in 19 to 20k usd. Soon those whales and big investors who sold their Bitcoin will rebuy again Bitcoin and alts they throw away. So it is wise to invest now in Lyntoken instead of buying them later at the exchange site on a higher value.

I understand you perfectly. I myself am in exactly this situation ... the current situation in the crypto market has destroyed the investments of many novice investors.
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:55:06 AM

The gaming industry is one of the few business sectors that has a predisposition to the introduction of internal cryptocurrency payments.
What are your conclusions based on? It seems to me that there are users who are ready to use cryptocurrency and that's it. And no matter what industry.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:11:53 AM

Hi guys. Why is the Russian version of the site not working? When will the actual translation be ready?
Unfortunately, many projects do not consider Russian a priority. There is an opinion that the Russian-speaking population invests little. I think that the average amount of investment is not great, but there is a mass.
Juanleylacorav

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:21:38 AM

Hi guys. Why is the Russian version of the site not working? When will the actual translation be ready?
Unfortunately, many projects do not consider Russian a priority. There is an opinion that the Russian-speaking population invests little. I think that the average amount of investment is not great, but there is a mass.
But then you do not need to make buttons on the site. In order not to happen that the team has not fulfilled its obligations.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:29:30 AM

If you do not have the funds, you can help the development of the project through a bounty program or airdrop. (if of course they will.)
in this period, there is despair in the market of small investors-and this supports the fall of the market
and in the near future, small investors will calm their nerves and start buying promising coins and investing in new projects for cash-and it will be a great idea to get a promising profit
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:49:23 AM

a lot of news and updates at the beginning of 2019, which may change the trend of the market and it will begin to grow, and then investors will be activated and begin to invest projects
Many associate the current situation with the launch of BAKKT. And supposedly the growth will begin when this project starts.
there are a lot of explanations for the market decline,and they are all completely different,it is very difficult to understand which of them are correct,
but one thing is for sure that there are large purchases of bitcoin and Ethereum
and these purchases were made outside the exchange
this fall of the market satisfied with the whales,-and it's made by their ,hand
Even if it's true! Where do you get the information? I do not think that big buyers will manifest themselves. Of course, there is something we do not know and most likely, we will not know at all! After all there are those who rule everything!
this information is available on the Internet-Bitcoin Rich List
if you do not want to watch the list yourself,you can watch the video reviews on YouTube channel-in many videos everything is told in detail
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:05:48 AM

Hello, will inform our web dev about this problem. Thank you for the heads up.

Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:15:38 AM

Exactly, the gaming platform for Lyntoken is only a part of the project. The crypto is still new to some people, but later on or a few years later it can be one of the payment modes for online transactions.

The gaming industry is one of the few business sectors that has a predisposition to the introduction of internal cryptocurrency payments.
What are your conclusions based on? It seems to me that there are users who are ready to use cryptocurrency and that's it. And no matter what industry.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:35:49 AM

It seems to me that if you are really interested in the game and you want to help develop this project, then this can be done voluntarily without any bounty and airdrop.
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:33:32 PM

If someone wants to join the whitelisting but doesnt have funds to invest in ICO, you can help us by promoting us on social media and forums. Soon, you can still buy the LYntokens from your favorite crypto exchange sites.

It seems to me that if you are really interested in the game and you want to help develop this project, then this can be done voluntarily without any bounty and airdrop.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: