Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:26:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN) (ICO) Lynchpin (LYN) token Official - Making digital assets spendable  (Read 27922 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Inellynelint

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:33:47 AM

Well, by the way, a good project and those who will work with it, good luck to all! Wink
Yes, the idea is just beautiful. But you need to be sure that developers will be able to implement it 100% and make it popular.
Perolamyreen

Activity: 146

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:39:32 AM

Whales cannot play too much as they are not united all by themselves or else they might liquidated and overcome by another group of whales. Sooner these manipulators will agree with each other to make a one move: to buy bitcoin , buy good altcoins, and buy good ICO like Lyntoken.

Bull market will not happen today , but will start in the next few weeks or months.

So better join the whitelisting now if you believe Bitcoin will dropped more before its epic bull run.

Of course, I will join the white list, but I don’t really believe that the bull market will start soon.
perhaps this will happen soon, because there is a preparation of good news in the media, this information I found in some sources

yes this is clearly the big whales manipulating the market and scaring the weak hands and new investors away, this has been on for the most part of this year, so many expectations by end of year about market recovery, but arent going as expected, but who knows, the bulls can show up anytime and those who claims btc is dead will be shut for good. Nobody can tell when bull we happen, we just prepare for it, buy good tokens/coin at cheap price, invest what you can afford to lose.

I still allocate a small budget to support this project. But I also plan to buy coins from the top 10. All the same, I want to diversify risks.
DiscoMan

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:26:43 AM

Yes I agree. The project is quite promising and with good future growth! Well, if investors seem good. And if the market falls even lower Huh
I do not know what to do!In any case, only the good must hope! In any case, only the good must hope! After all, without the risk of nothing to find out!
We have no other left. Risk is something that always accompanies investments and not only in the crypto market. Investments in the classic stock market are also very risky operations.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:52:48 AM

Bull market will not happen today , but will start in the next few weeks or months.
I don't think anyone knows when it's going to happen. It could start any minute. Maybe I'm writing this message just at this turning point in the market )))
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:48:53 AM

And what does it mean - Bull Market ?? !! There are so many terms and twisted words that somehow this is not very clear! You can write as it really is, well, Tipo for people like me !!!

tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:08:15 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2018, 02:44:49 PM by tor9

And what does it mean - Bull Market ?? !! There are so many terms and twisted words that somehow this is not very clear! You can write as it really is, well, Tipo for people like me !!!
Bull market - a market where prices tend to rise.
Bear market,- market in which there is a steady downward trend in prices over a long period of time
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:38:20 PM

then for more education-
Whales are big players who own a huge amount of cryptocurrency and can manage the market by buying and selling assets
Hamsters-a lot of them and they are beginners cryptocurrency traders who due to lack of trading experience are highly susceptible to mass panic, as well as the syndrome of lost profits, resulting in hamsters regularly buy the coins on high price or sell at the bottom, ie, in the most unfortunate moments.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:41:00 PM

Hello Everyone

If you want to join the whitelisting, please follow the instructions below.

Please do register first at the whitelist link below to get your LynchPin Token before Phase 1 is over.
I did not understand very well. white list is like a list of those who want to buy a token? Or is this some kind of bounty/airdrops?
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 364

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:28:53 PM

Hello for security reasons we are requiring whitelisting to our investors.. This will ensure the safety of each investors and will ensure the that EVERYONE of them are legit individuals.  This will also prevent scammers or using stolen coins to purchase our tokens. May also prevent money laundering.

Other ICO are also requiring their Bounty hunters to join whitelisting or pass the KYC.

Hello Everyone

Please do register first at the whitelist link below to get your LynchPin Token before Phase 1 is over.
I did not understand very well. white list is like a list of those who want to buy a token? Or is this some kind of bounty/airdrops?
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:35:45 PM

Nice explanation Smiley

Bull market - a market where prices tend to rise.
Bear market,- market in which there is a steady downward trend in prices over a long period of time
Perolamyreen

Activity: 146

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:16:23 AM

Hello Everyone

I understand the white list is for those who want to buy tokens for very favorable conditions. Since it will be possible to get additional discounts.
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:27:30 AM

then for more education-
Whales are big players who own a huge amount of cryptocurrency and can manage the market by buying and selling assets
Hamsters-a lot of them and they are beginners cryptocurrency traders who due to lack of trading experience are highly susceptible to mass panic, as well as the syndrome of lost profits, resulting in hamsters regularly buy the coins on high price or sell at the bottom, ie, in the most unfortunate moments.
Now I understand what the conversation is about!
This is the principle of buyers and dealers, only here cryptocurrency plays !!! No market can do without them!

Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:07:31 AM

Hello guys, the 1st PUBLIC Phase of our Token Sale will end on December 23, buy now so you can get LYN Token on its lowest value..
Rongellyne

Activity: 148

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:27:26 AM

then for more education-
This is the principle of buyers and dealers, only here cryptocurrency plays !!! No market can do without them!
So that's great! The main thing for me as an investor is to understand that the project will be in demand. In this case, we can earn very well.
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:54:42 AM

I don't think anyone knows when it's going to happen. It could start any minute. Maybe I'm writing this message just at this turning point in the market )))
everything is waiting for a miracle, but so far, alas ... Unfortunately, nothing still happens on the market ... but you are right: the pump can start at any minute!
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:18:58 AM

Well... these are very common terms: bullish and bearish markets. I think all crypto investors always understand the meaning of these words.
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:15:01 AM

Thanks for the participation in the discussion Smiley
then for more education-
papashark

Activity: 123

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 10:40:27 AM

Do you mean ICO will end on December 23?

Hello guys, the 1st PUBLIC Phase of our Token Sale will end on December 23, buy now so you can get LYN Token on its lowest value..
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:42:40 AM

Hi our ICO has three public phase,  the phase 1 will end in the next three days. There are two more.  Would you like to join?

Do you mean ICO will end on December 23?

Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:44:15 AM

Hello Everyone

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1gnlBAPZYw2-sPPte63Q6qtnlaZBE8m84dYOIyOy0XPA
Phase 1 - USD 4.50 - 15th Nov 2018 to 23rd Dec 2018

Thank you

P.S: If you want to comment out or ask something about buying of lynchpin token, just post it as a "REPLY" For security reason, please do not quote this comment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: