Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:05:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN) (ICO) Lynchpin (LYN) token Official - Making digital assets spendable  (Read 27922 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:03:29 AM

I also don't know the meaning but i have seen in different chat forum people making references to BAKKT as part of the reason why the market is so down, i think the ETF thing as also been shifted to 2019 if am not mistaken, i will do a bit research on BAKKT for better understanding.
It is possible that the story of this BAKKT is the same tale for investors as the story about the adoption of the ETF. Constantly use these stories to manipulate the market.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:38:30 AM

The gaming industry is in dire need of a stable coin, and I think that due to the constantly growing interest in games, LYN has the prospect of stable value growth.
I agree that now all the free time, both adults and teenagers, and children are sitting at computers and playing. Therefore, the direction is chosen correctly, if the project develops, then success awaits it.
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:05:23 PM

We need to do this for the safety of everyone. If theres no KYC, someone might use a stolen crypto to buy a huge amount to secure the stolen crypto money. Or someone might create dummy accounts to buy a massive amount of LYNtokens so they can control the tokens for pump and dump schemes.

Yes we have an ongoing public sale. We will update everything once the investors completed and submitted the KYC procedure.
Why does everyone require the passage of an KYC? Previously, this was not and nothing ... everything was fine. Now everyone everywhere requires the provision of documents ...
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:06:59 PM

Hi Guys,
We have received request regards to buying of the LynchPin Token.

Please do register first at the whitelist link below to get your LynchPin Token before Phase 1 is over.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1gnlBAPZYw2-sPPte63Q6qtnlaZBE8m84dYOIyOy0XPA
Phase 1 - USD 4.50 - 15th Nov 2018 to 23rd Dec 2018

Thank you

P.S: If you want to comment out or ask something about buying of lynchpin token, just post it as a "REPLY" For security reason, please do not quote this comment.
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:09:18 PM

Thank you, yes we are also listed at ICOHOLDER, COINSCHEDULE, COINCODEX and TRACKICO Smiley

Congrats for the ICOMARKS good rating. Aside from that do you have any other ICO review sites rating?
I saw the project in other sites of rating agencies. The team indicated this list on the project website. I think that this list will expand further.
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:14:54 PM

Everyone is waiting for this epic bitcoin price bounce. Altcoins and newly hatch alts from ICO are also included in this blessing. Hopefully by next year the crypto market will become good.

We decided to launch the ICO of Lynchpin during bear market because sooner every investment planted by an ICO investor will be soon rewarded by huge profit. Remember anytime Bitcoin will bounce from its floor price along with ALL altcoins.

perhaps you have chosen the right time for the ICO
but unfortunately the market has a bearish trend for almost a year
Yes, it can change to the opposite state at any time-and it would be very wonderful,many people are waiting for this change for a long time
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 04:35:55 PM

Congratulation for the great effort and for the wonderful ratings. These ICO review sites just seen the huge potential of your ICO project. More power.

Thank you, yes we are also listed at ICOHOLDER, COINSCHEDULE, COINCODEX and TRACKICO Smiley

Congrats for the ICOMARKS good rating. Aside from that do you have any other ICO review sites rating?
I saw the project in other sites of rating agencies. The team indicated this list on the project website. I think that this list will expand further.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:19:29 PM

Everyone is waiting for this epic bitcoin price bounce. Altcoins and newly hatch alts from ICO are also included in this blessing. Hopefully by next year the crypto market will become good.

We decided to launch the ICO of Lynchpin during bear market because sooner every investment planted by an ICO investor will be soon rewarded by huge profit. Remember anytime Bitcoin will bounce from its floor price along with ALL altcoins.

Yes, it can change to the opposite state at any time-and it would be very wonderful,many people are waiting for this change for a long time
many hope for the growth of the market, and wait for it for a long time, let's hope that this will happen early next year
Camaldemonib

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:21:37 PM

Please tell us, what are the minimum  contribution possible for each of the phases of public sale? I have not found this information on the site.
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:47:57 PM

many hope for the growth of the market, and wait for it for a long time, let's hope that this will happen early next year
such a situation would be very wonderful for many, for small coin holders, for investors and very profitable for new projects and developers
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:38:01 PM

To start investing in anything. In general, there should be no questions to the project! After all, now not many risktut invest their money in anything. Judging by the current market position. Warranty is the most important thing!

Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:30:05 AM

There is no minimum investment. So anyone could join. Please join the whitelisting. http://lyntoken.com

Please tell us, what are the minimum  contribution possible for each of the phases of public sale? I have not found this information on the site.
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:34:42 AM

Guys stop posting fake stories to cast FUD to readers.

I also don't know the meaning but i have seen in different chat forum people making references to BAKKT as part of the reason why the market is so down, i think the ETF thing as also been shifted to 2019 if am not mistaken, i will do a bit research on BAKKT for better understanding.
It is possible that the story of this BAKKT is the same tale for investors as the story about the adoption of the ETF. Constantly use these stories to manipulate the market.
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:38:17 AM

Thank you for the support in this project.

Congratulation for the great effort and for the wonderful ratings. These ICO review sites just seen the huge potential of your ICO project. More power.

bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 05:51:41 AM

This is cool, congratulations to your ratings. This is a real indication that Lyntoken is a valid and a good ICO.

DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:27:51 AM

We need to do this for the safety of everyone. If theres no KYC, someone might use a stolen crypto to buy a huge amount to secure the stolen crypto money. Or someone might create dummy accounts to buy a massive amount of LYNtokens so they can control the tokens for pump and dump schemes.
Why create fake accounts to buy a lot of Lynchpin tokens? Is there any limit on the maximum amount to buy?
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:06:07 AM

I agree that now all the free time, both adults and teenagers, and children are sitting at computers and playing. Therefore, the direction is chosen correctly, if the project develops, then success awaits it.
The gaming industry is one of the few business sectors that has a predisposition to the introduction of internal cryptocurrency payments.
Eyahlanarin

Activity: 144

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:06:18 AM

Hi guys. Why is the Russian version of the site not working? When will the actual translation be ready?
Gentiahaecer

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:35:16 AM

The gaming industry is one of the few business sectors that has a predisposition to the introduction of internal cryptocurrency payments.
Yes, I hope it will be in demand. In this case, the price of the token will grow very quickly and early investors will be able to earn very good money.
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:31:19 AM

Hi Guys,
We have received request regards to buying of the LynchPin Token.

Please do register first at the whitelist link below to get your LynchPin Token before Phase 1 is over.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1gnlBAPZYw2-sPPte63Q6qtnlaZBE8m84dYOIyOy0XPA
Phase 1 - USD 4.50 - 15th Nov 2018 to 23rd Dec 2018

Thank you

P.S: If you want to comment out or ask something about buying of lynchpin token, just post it as a "REPLY" For security reason, please do not quote this comment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: