Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:18:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN) (ICO) Lynchpin (LYN) token Official - Making digital assets spendable  (Read 27916 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 05:33:32 AM

Please stay tuned guys, our core team is negotiating with different exchange sites. And to exchange site owners feel free to send proposals. Send us a pm.

I have never seen anything like it before. As far as activity is concerned, it’s not quite clear to me why the amount of funds raised is unchanged on the website Lynchpin.
perhaps all the same, the situation on the market is difficult and now it will be necessary to conduct IEO to attract at least some funds. Although the project has already sold quite a few tokens.
Yes, I agree, at the moment there is no choice but to do the IEO so that later we can get funds, but we have to wait for the decision of the team anyway and I hope they read our comments
This also motivates investors as the team guarantees the listing in a short time in this case. And it all motivates the community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 05:42:21 AM

We are not paying for bumping service, it just happened that we admins of Lynchpin are active, friendly and replying to anyone, thats why we always a hangout place for trolls and newbies that wants to raise the post number of their comments.

Both of the following quotes are from: https://www.lyntoken.com/news/article/An-in-depth-analysis-of-the-unique-tokenomics-of-Lynchpin-Token.html

The Lynchpin Token project was created with a clear purpose in mind: to develop a universal utility token; a stable coin that can be used as a safe medium of exchange without being affected in any way by hype or speculation.

After the 12-month lock-up period ends, we estimate LYN token to have already increased 10x, 20x times due to demand.

Color me confused, but doesn't the later negate the former?

A stablecoin by definition is stable, ergo it'll be impossible to rise in value even a fraction of a percent, let alone 10x or 20x as espoused.
interesting economic model. I think you can buy tokens for yourself in the near future.  The income in X20 will suit me quite well.
I think that such an amount of profit will suit any investor. One can only dream of such profits!

It does appear to be an HYIP Scheme (which is a type of scam)

~

What are the odds that users 80ArkPopova, 1977IulAlieva and 96InnIvanova are the same person, given that they all posts in the same threads quoting each other and - YOUR NOT GONNA BELIEVE THIS - ...

Maybe this project is paying for a bumping service. We see that all the time, dont we?

Here are other examples where they are also posting at the same time:

Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 10:51:02 AM

How can I get your token at the moment? Do I need to buy it from you or can I buy it on the exchange?
Trader_13

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 11:17:36 AM

An interesting fact is that you collaborate with a site like Gobuybid.com. The fact that you can now buy products and paying with your token is very convenient!
damniatx_

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 11:17:49 AM

According to your roadmap, your debit cards will be available for public use by the end of this year, is it?
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 11:41:35 AM

An interesting fact is that you collaborate with a site like Gobuybid.com. The fact that you can now buy products and paying with your token is very convenient!
but this service is not yet available as far as I know? You will have to wait for the launch of the service for some time.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 12:36:29 PM

Here you can buy not only products in the store for tokens, but you can also buy games. They collaborate with the RMP.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 01:23:55 PM

What year do you plan to issue your cards? I think that not soon in the Airports will be able to accept cryptocurrency. Because it is treated with caution, since the price is not very stable at the moment.
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 03:07:24 PM

You cannot buy it now, please wait it on the exchange sites.. We are finalizing the final requirements from different exchange sites. We will announce it as soon as possible.

How can I get your token at the moment? Do I need to buy it from you or can I buy it on the exchange?
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 05:27:36 PM

You cannot buy it now, please wait it on the exchange sites.. We are finalizing the final requirements from different exchange sites. We will announce it as soon as possible.

but could you tell us which sites you will work with in the future? We would like to have an idea about these exchanges.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 06:15:56 PM

What year do you plan to issue your cards? I think that not soon in the Airports will be able to accept cryptocurrency. Because it is treated with caution, since the price is not very stable at the moment.
in fact, not only at airports do not work with cryptocurrency, but most other areas of activity work only with cash. To date, only some online stores are starting to use cryptocurrency.
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 03:06:45 AM

I am not allowed yet to discuss here, but soon we will announce the initial list of exchange sites LYN will be listed.

but could you tell us which sites you will work with in the future? We would like to have an idea about these exchanges.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:38:38 AM

I am not allowed yet to discuss here, but soon we will announce the initial list of exchange sites LYN will be listed.

Thanks for the reply and actually I hope that this will be the most popular exchanges that most users use.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 08:07:04 AM

can you tell in which countries your service will be launched in the first place?
Mysbanickma

Merit: 103

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 08:46:36 AM

can you tell in which countries your service will be launched in the first place?
I myself also want to know about it as you say and better we have to be patient first waiting for the most important information we also have to keep abreast of developments so as not to miss information
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:24:23 AM

in fact, not only at airports do not work with cryptocurrency, but most other areas of activity work only with cash. To date, only some online stores are starting to use cryptocurrency.
At the Airport, not only cash is accepted. You can also pay by card. And I asked precisely for the cards that they will issue. But the fact is that the cards will be with credit instead of fiat money.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:47:32 AM

Fine. I am waiting for you to announce this list so that I can go and see, as well as buy a token on these platforms. Another question, how can I pay when buying a token?
Trader_13

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:34:39 AM

Here you can buy not only products in the store for tokens, but you can also buy games. They collaborate with the RMP.
It's great, it's good that you told me more about it. With so many convenient features and good collaboration with the team, I am pleasantly surprised.
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:46:10 AM

It's great, it's good that you told me more about it. With so many convenient features and good collaboration with the team, I am pleasantly surprised.
with a total supply of only 5 million, Lynchpin will likely be able to survive at a price of $ 2-3,
but they should be able to be in the top 100 Coinmarketcap

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
dolcevita99

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:01:44 AM

with a total supply of only 5 million, Lynchpin will likely be able to survive at a price of $ 2-3,
but they should be able to be in the top 100 Coinmarketcap
If you work at the same pace, it is likely that the token can get into the top 100, and maybe even higher place.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: