Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:54:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC is falling !!  (Read 2135 times)
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:17:37 PM

I just bought my first Bitcoin at $5578.

When should I sell?
of course you have to sell it when the price you want is reached or make a profit from your purchase price so you get a profit by waiting for it and immediately buy more coins for investment or for others who can get money.
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:18:45 PM

This is unusual because normally when bermonths  come there will have gradual change of crypto market from decrease into bull run. Now the market move in different way that seems no hope at all. Anyway the market will recover again because bitcoin is potential and strong enough to lead the crypto world into a better place. Have more patient and convince yourself about the positive things to come.
I don't know why  the price seems go deeper, the reason behind it maybe because it is unpredictable that bitcoin but as far as we know, bitcoin with always make hype but when exactly that's a big question.

bitcoluck

Activity: 812
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:23:38 PM

of course you have to sell it when the price you want is reached or make a profit from your purchase price so you get a profit by waiting for it and immediately buy more coins for investment or for others who can get money.
No need to answer that. It seems you didn't noticed current situation where bitcoin price has fallen more than 10% just in less than a day!
logan99
Copper Member

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:23:59 PM

I have locked my investment for the next 5 years. I hope to get good returns. Also, volatility is part of the game. The technology will stay. However, the same cannot be said about other cryptocurrencies.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:27:56 PM

Today is very shocking and might panic many people. BTC falls at the price of $ 5770, what do you worry about this situation??
Yeah im panicking now,but not to sell but to buy again since the price drops now to $5,400 and that is a WOW thing for a long term holder like me.all i can say is lets buy all we can purchase guys,this is the bottoming of the market ,and the bull is coming soon from this .
topkhai

Activity: 351
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:46:13 PM

The situation is very bad now. All complain, their assets are reduced because crypto is like freefall. We just need to be wise in responding. What we fear now is that only people lose faith in crypto. But this will all back, yeah! the market will back green, keep positive
mung_nasib

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:47:38 PM

I am worried when the price of bitcoin doesn't go through a significant increase in the next few months because now the majority of traders find it difficult to create revenue and often panic when bitcoin continues to decline.

owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:24:06 PM

Today is very shocking and might panic many people. BTC falls at the price of $ 5770, what do you worry about this situation??
I know most of us are worrying at this point that bitcoin is falling again, we can't control those who sell their coins at the moment because they are also afraid to lose a lot of money, maybe they choose to lose some of their coins than to lose all of it. We cannot also control people who are worrying right now because I am also one of those who are already panicking at the moment. Well, that is the fact and we need to accept that the market is up side down.
DomainTorrent

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:03:45 PM

This is perfectly normal. Prices do rise and fall. On 2014, the year started with bitcoin's price at $758 and that same year ended at $320, a 58% declined. Afterwards from 2015-2017, end price of bitcoin flourished year after year.

This year 2018, bitcoin started at $13,860 and now currently (as of this writing) $5366, a 61% declined. However, I do believe bitcoin will be able to recover and its value will increase multiple times in the coming months and years. Patience is the key right now.
Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:04:48 PM

Basically i'm accepting the fact that btc is now at $5k and also when the situation comes and it comes, expected though, and for what i believe bitcoin is staying at the bottom and i hope it explode again and shock the world repeating it's shocking or even exceed it's price before.

When times like this, i mostly hold my coins , i don't panic selling though.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
giacatluong

Activity: 395

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:22:13 PM

Does Bitcoin have a price drop, or is it a bit pricey that makes Bitcoin a fragile one night? All the attention is on Bitcoin. I watch Bitcoin with no sign of stopping Bitcoin.
squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:37:36 PM

I have locked my investment for the next 5 years. I hope to get good returns. Also, volatility is part of the game. The technology will stay. However, the same cannot be said about other cryptocurrencies.

this is wise, ride the storm, it will pay off in the end, or is my opinion of it all :-)
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:45:11 PM

Yeah i guess this is the time for me to buy  more and hodl. I believe btc and alts will still recover.  I don't panic and worry for it won't help.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:24:58 PM

Does Bitcoin have a price drop, or is it a bit pricey that makes Bitcoin a fragile one night? All the attention is on Bitcoin. I watch Bitcoin with no sign of stopping Bitcoin.
well, the price of bitcoin is dropping, it's normal every year. for those who believe in the potential of bitcoin, maybe they will still hold back the assets they have. well, I myself will hold the bitcoin that I have, although I can say I have lost 10%.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:08:28 PM

Not much since this kind of price decrease is normal in cryptocurrency market.   Developers, supporters and merchants are still developing, supporting and using Bitcoin and its technology so I guess this is just a temporary set back for BTC.  We just need to wait for sometime to see the uptrend of price again.  There is still good news to come for Bitcoin so it is moronic to think that Bitcoin is done.
Zin-Zang

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:36:04 PM

Hope it gets a little lower to get more fiat in there again... just under $1k would be amazing to buy at.

FTFY  Wink

That's dreaming, there are way too many buy orders right now every time it dips like this.

Lot of dreamers out there , even a fake satoshi

I was Red Tagged because Lauda Blows Theymos to get back on DT
The rest are just lauda's personal butt monkeys=> Hhampuz , Vod, TMAN , achow101
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:50:09 PM

The situation is very bad now. All complain, their assets are reduced because crypto is like freefall. We just need to be wise in responding. What we fear now is that only people lose faith in crypto. But this will all back, yeah! the market will back green, keep positive

I'll agree the situation is bad but I don't think all hope is lost, I feel this bloodbath shall stop in few days and we'll see bitcoins back to 6k levels. I am not going to loose faith in bitcoins, sometimes it rises, sometimes it fall in fact I believe this period it's good to buy in, and get a nice average of buying prices. It's in history of bitcoins to shoot up after falling down, just hodl on we shall see upwards trends soon.
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:04:33 PM

A lot of manipulators trying to scare off new investors.  Some people are even calling for a $2k bitcoin again.  This is just ridiculous.  Don't be a fool and sell off to the whales.  We are all getting played and this is just a temporary crash like always.  Just use this as a buying opportunity, seize the moment while others are scared.
BuyBuyBitcoin

Activity: 126
Merit: 29

Get Maximalist or Get Wrecked

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 08:08:27 PM

Bitcoin falls for the second time this year under the psychological $ 6000 dollar limit. This is an huge crypto crash in which all major currencies have dropped by more than 10 percent. In June of this year the Bitcoin price already dipped below $ 6000. The recovery was quick then.
Bitcoin is already stuck in a downward trend all year round and is dragging the entire cryptocurrency market with it. The BTC price has now dropped by more than 70% compared to its peak. The prices of other altcoins like Ripple and Ethereum are about 80% lower than the peak.

There was no "market" 5 years ago, people analyzing and speculating on "what it all means" is really funny.

Hold and wait still works for people like it did 5 years ago and up to 2 years ago for bitcoin.

All the wanna-be's get wiped out and bitcoin just keeps storing value.

Avoiding ICO's and Shitcoins | Finding where people can Buy Bitcoin Around the World.
chalbinov

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:36:00 AM

Bitcoin is a virtual currency not based on anything, I think the price is going to shift back and forth. So in short, bitcoin's price will go to the moon when it becomes more popular. Today it is an opportunity for investors to buy more Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: