Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:13:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC is falling !!  (Read 2135 times)
rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:31:51 PM

Oh yes, exatly recently is was real squeeze to $4000 on Bitmex, and that is not f&$in funny. How long manipulators will lower the price to the bottom?
Really, tired of a solid price/cap drop. So want a bullish trend and rising prices again. Green market etc... Oh... )

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:40:24 PM

Bitconnect and USI-Tech are the only two things that made BTC moon. Everyone was talking about BTC day after day. Millions of people were opening wallets and buying BTC (to loan into the scams).

When Bitconnect and USI-Tech exit-scammed everyone in January 2018 BTC dumped and has continued to dump.

Nobody has faith in BTC anymore. There are millions of victims that will never ever buy BTC again. The two scams gave BTC a chance in 2017 but killed BTC off in 2018. It has no chance of making a comeback.
I do not agree with you that Bitconnect made Bitcoin moon in 2017 and I do not agree with you that there is no chance for making a comeback, but we will see within a year who was right.
Institutions are coming into market and this crash is happen for them to buy at lower prices.

hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:53:53 PM

Oh yes, exatly recently is was real squeeze to $4000 on Bitmex, and that is not f&$in funny. How long manipulators will lower the price to the bottom?
Really, tired of a solid price/cap drop. So want a bullish trend and rising prices again. Green market etc... Oh... )
The btc price is really falling hard that users did not expect it will down. We do not know until when it will like this. Exactly were very tired of this manipulation happen hopefully their is good news in the market that their is increase happen.
Catt95

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:34:21 AM

Lets see wgat tomorrow will bring
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:09:07 AM

The btc price is really falling hard that users did not expect it will down. We do not know until when it will like this. Exactly were very tired of this manipulation happen hopefully their is good news in the market that their is increase happen.

In November 2016 bitcoin price was in between 4k$ to 5k$ but after the first 5th-6th day of December there was an increment of almost 2k$ in bitcoin's price so December of 2018 is coming after 11 days and bitcoin always start growing in December so don't lose hope and hold your coins till 2019's first quarter.
luca1073

Activity: 222
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:40:22 PM

In November 2016 bitcoin price was in between 4k$ to 5k$ but after the first 5th-6th day of December there was an increment of almost 2k$ in bitcoin's price so December of 2018 is coming after 11 days and bitcoin always start growing in December so don't lose hope and hold your coins till 2019's first quarter.

Bitcoin is for long term appreciation not for fast gains IMO
lalabotax

Activity: 1540
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:10:31 PM

Today is very shocking and might panic many people. BTC falls at the price of $ 5770, what do you worry about this situation??

of course, we are afraid that we cannot avoid it anymore, almost all of the alt that I have have decreased greatly. the influence of bitcoin greatly affects all altcoins.
and there seems to be a long drama from bch

warrior.coins22 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:02:57 PM

I hope and maybe also the hopes of many people, so that in the coming December the good news will be to close the long dry season (the price of BTC is declining). It is not impossible if Bitcoin repeats the 2016 incident. Let's think positively in addressing this situation. The storm must have passed, and I hope the market returns green like grass in the garden. Thank you sir,
bintangkejoraku

Activity: 262
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:21:58 PM

what I'm worried about is that many people panic sell and make the price of bitcoin go down. Seeing the price of bitcoin is getting lower will certainly make many people panic and they will sell their bitcoin.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
luca1073

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:32:57 PM

http://www.forbes.com/sites/investor/2018/11/21/bitcoin-goes-crash-now-what/amp/

Fantastic article IMO
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:20:18 AM

Actually they are on panic that makes the situation worst. Together with popular names in crypto creating prediction that has bad effect in price and the mind of bitcoiners. Of course i'm a bit worried as I wanted to see the price more on top but just a bit, I don't think of it too much. I can't do anything but to watch the price so why think of it too much. You're just stressing yourself.
excessive panic selling makes prices deteriorate very deeply like this, maybe you should think to do cutlose and buy a lower price to
reduce your losses. rather than just watching and holding back will only make you stressful when the price is even weaker..
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:39:40 AM

Actually they are on panic that makes the situation worst. Together with popular names in crypto creating prediction that has bad effect in price and the mind of bitcoiners. Of course i'm a bit worried as I wanted to see the price more on top but just a bit, I don't think of it too much. I can't do anything but to watch the price so why think of it too much. You're just stressing yourself.
excessive panic selling makes prices deteriorate very deeply like this, maybe you should think to do cutlose and buy a lower price to
reduce your losses. rather than just watching and holding back will only make you stressful when the price is even weaker..
well, even though that can worsen the price decline, but I feel that when the price of bitcoin drops by more than $ 1000 in a short time, I think being panic is natural. well, but we do have to learn to control ourselves to make the right decisions.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

ShortClixneoai

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:18:22 AM

As i know bitcoin has drop so much because someone sells bitcoin in amount over $19,5m and this caused this drop. I think bitcoin will recover, just have some patience and we should see a good grow if not this year, in Q1 2019. I will hold because i not want to sell for so low even if not grow as soon as i expect.
Bitcoin will recover, yes. And it will recover very soon. People are making predictions that might this year be empty handed for traders and investors, but my speculation is, we will get good times very soon.
Hiltohen

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:50:11 AM

Today is very shocking and might panic many people. BTC falls at the price of $ 5770, what do you worry about this situation??

of course this was very disturbing to me, this decline made me even more angry, but there was nothing I could do especially this panic. can only wait for the market to grow again even though we know very well, it will take a very long time. and there may be many other fuds that reduce the price of bitcoin next month.
Don’t worry. It is just like the back steps lions often take to jump forward to hunt. You should be strong in mind that bitcoin always have come up with good price whenever it’s gone down.
Catt95

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:17:59 PM

How many of yiu guys remain positive. There is so much negative news around its hard to watch.
aurora

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 04:21:17 PM

no sane person will invest now.

Dym.game
Double your money. Use Martingale/anti strategies. 1 to 1 odds
luca1073

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:08:59 PM

no sane person will invest now.

just buy small fractions daily (0.01 btc or so) . it's ok
itos84
Copper Member

Activity: 111
Merit: 6

wunbit.com Crypto Gaming Arcade

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 10:57:00 PM

This is going to 1.500 as fall prices. Just buy in small fractions and hodl for 2-3 years to see your investment go 10x till 30x maximum.

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:59:38 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2018, 06:12:38 PM by Clark05

Now price is 4000 dollars and still decreasing. But don't worry it will up again. Because for sure more people will buy again bitcoin because price decreasing the value again and it is good for us once value up again. We want to see price up not down.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:00:10 AM

of course this was very disturbing to me, this decline made me even more angry, but there was nothing I could do especially this panic. can only wait for the market to grow again even though we know very well, it will take a very long time. and there may be many other fuds that reduce the price of bitcoin next month.
Don’t worry. It is just like the back steps lions often take to jump forward to hunt. You should be strong in mind that bitcoin always have come up with good price whenever it’s gone down.

That's right, I agree with you. I don't care about the negative words made by many people at this time. It even crossed my mind, with the current price drop this will trigger the emergence of a group of smart people who will take advantage of this moment as best as possible to invest in bitcoin, and tomorrow, next week or next month, maybe we can no longer see prices as low now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: