Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:12:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The market is looking all red once again  (Read 2551 times)
Patient_Zero

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:01:07 AM

Don't be dismay concerning the current price but hope for a greater tomorrow were the market price will boom again. This has show us that digital currency are asset and we must all wait patiently to reap out our labour. The mighty are crawling.........Hold don't sell till the tumor is over. 
we are like playing emotion and fear , if we are afraid we are destroyed while if we are emotional we can also be destroyed but we can see that there is good potential in the future that makes us win , then we must always refrain from being carried away Bitcoin prices sometimes make everyone panic , so their decisions are always waiting for opportunities to profit and always monitor prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:09:36 AM

I think we can still chuck this up to price correction. These things really take time especially from how high we were early this year. But look at the silver lining of this, if the market is in the red then we can buy coins for cheap and wait for the market to be green again and see actual profits from it. I still believe it woukd happen next year.

ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:21:10 AM

There are many reasons for crypto collapse now, first for the BCH itself the reason is because there is a conflict between BCHabc and BCHsv with different hashes, and there is also information about the whales holders that make the pump, but some say this is a correction for this month.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:25:34 AM

There are many reasons for crypto collapse now, first for the BCH itself the reason is because there is a conflict between BCHabc and BCHsv with different hashes, and there is also information about the whales holders that make the pump, but some say this is a correction for this month.
this issue become main cause all cryptocurrency down alot this day.especially for bitcoin holder, they affraid this war effected to bitcoin miners and price especially.

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:39:25 AM

Oh my, the market is looking all red so bad that can see nothing but the red all over the place.
What is the reason behind this massive market crash in the middle of this month of November?
Everybody is expecting another crypto boom by the end of this year like the last, why the crash now?
Well, that is what happens when the boss decides to take the leap of faith downwards, and then possibly we just have to see how we go from here with bitcoin's breakdown downwards, at this stage, I will gladly be very careful trading any market at all, considering that the possibilities of the whole market getting drenched in blood is about to happen, if we get to see bitcoin crash lower. For what it is worth, for those of us who have been keeping some cash available for the blood season, I guess this is about time we get to see more action now eventually to pop in the cash when we eventually hit that bottom.

Don't be dismay concerning the current price but hope for a greater tomorrow were the market price will boom again. This has show us that digital currency are asset and we must all wait patiently to reap out our labour. The mighty are crawling.........Hold don't sell till the tumor is over. 
This is a part of the market no one can change, but one thing we cannot also change is the fact that this market is most definitely going to increase the more from here in the long run, no doubt about that. So, rather than being worried over nothing, what I will be worried about now is not missing the bottom and trying to accumulate as much as I can when that time comes, because whether we like it or not, at some point, huge demand will kick in, and then we will get to see a huge bounce.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:33:42 AM

this issue become main cause all cryptocurrency down alot this day.especially for bitcoin holder, they affraid this war effected to bitcoin miners and price especially.
and i think technically, there is a breakout down on bitcoin. it is feared that this correction will continue. but hopefully my prediction is wrong, because if it is true, then BTC will go to the floor again
Flagship11

Activity: 853
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:49:48 AM

Absolutely insane how many pages this thread has\
Have we no confidence in what we all stand for and believe in??
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:11:48 AM

There are still things that are going to be fix in the cryptomarket ,because the bear market is still running causing some red values of tokens and coins in the market cap , there are still factors that continue to be the reasons ,why this market is still red all the way until today.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
fangbian

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:48:13 AM

You must know that volatility is the special feature of cryptocurrency. It will soon green again, do not worry about it.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:10:45 AM

The cryptocurrency is known for its volatility it should not discourage us. We just need to have faith and keep calm .This is not something within our circle of influence
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:07:38 AM

History repeat itself just like last year when market was down with so many adversaries happened opposing bitcoin from SEC and rejecting ETF. We are still hopeful that we could see another great run from bitcoin before the end of the year as well as to all altcoins and see green uptrend again. 

I do not think the current dip is due to history repeat of anything like that. Actually BCH is responsible for this downfall for it. Even i see a news that  big mining companies are directed to mine BCHABC instead of BTC, just to win this race.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:27:19 AM

I think there is nothing new in the present situation of the market, it will always repeat ifself. Last year's bullrun is not likely happen again in the following year because it will go through accumulation phase first that take time before it's over. But while the market is still in red, it is also the best time to buy coins in lower price. Ethereum for example is now less than $200 , it is more affordable now than last month. Red market will not last, the color will change again in the coming weeks.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:45:23 AM

Oh my, the market is looking all red so bad that can see nothing but the red all over the place.
What is the reason behind this massive market crash in the middle of this month of November?
Everybody is expecting another crypto boom by the end of this year like the last, why the crash now?

That is just people's prediction about the boom by the end of this year but there is no evidence. We should not be so serious now, I think this boom will explode next year.2018 is a year to learn about cryptocurrency.
I am not gonna lie I was one of those people who said "bitcoin can't go any lower, miners wouldn't allow it" and here we are. Miners were the exact reason why it dropped, they care about their projects and their profits more than the bitcoin space itself. As long as they are making millions of dollars they do not care if bitcoin is dead or alive, they don't care if the price is 20 thousand or 20 dollars, they do not care if there are a million people active or just 10, the only thing they care about is how much money they make.

As long as they are making profit, all crypto can die. However what they do not realize is that if they kill crypto so much and make so many people lose money, they will not be loved or even liked. Which will result with bad business network for them because no one would want to work with them. Results could be really dangerous.
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:51:00 AM

this time is not end of year, still november. we have to wait till end of desember when end of this year, bitcoin will grow up, bullrun leave fomo
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:56:38 AM

Absolutely insane how many pages this thread has\
Have we no confidence in what we all stand for and believe in??
Did you even read the previous posts after yours? I don't even see a negative comment not even a single one. If you read some of the post even just the first two pages of the thread most of what you will see is their own take why BTC had fallen so hard or what is their current strategy based on the situation of the market. Please read the other posts before posting a dumb conclusion, so that you avoid making a fool out of yourself on the next time you are in a thread.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
BoitCoinZen

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:54:22 AM

yeah this thing are happen due the bch hardfork dude, i think this time is recently went back to normal again when the battle of hardfork are finish
so just hope after that can make some suprising market into the good thing

We can't do anything at this point. They're on a war right way, and we don't care who will be on that because they're still alternatives as we see it. Maybe in the next couple of days after the hardfork is finished everything will be back to normal and we're going to see the price of bitcoin around the $6000 range. And don't believed others saying that its the end, because its not. Just continue to HODL or even better, buy tons of bitcoin today and continue to accumulate. And I'm sure that the real winner here will still be Bitcoin because people will realized that they're just supporting coins that simply for pump-and-dump scheme.
I have really missed a good bull run, it has been so long since last time a decent one happened. I am not talking about the time bitcoin went to 20 thousand dollars, that was a unique and a big deal. I am talking about just this summer when bitcoin went from 6 thousands to 7 thousands and once even 8 thousand, we really believed the bull was coming with that. I do not really yearn for that 20 thousand anymore, even if it just goes to 7 and a half thousand dollars it would be really nice.

I just want to see some good greens in the price, for all crypto btw not just bitcoin. It has been a really long time since anything good happened in crypto space, we really need it. I hope this hash wars will end soon and we will just get rid of all bad stuff and find ourselves in good green zone once again.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:59:51 AM

History repeat itself just like last year when market was down with so many adversaries happened opposing bitcoin from SEC and rejecting ETF. We are still hopeful that we could see another great run from bitcoin before the end of the year as well as to all altcoins and see green uptrend again. 

It is the nature of the market that fall is inevitable. Only thing this time it has fallen only and not risen much. If in between market has rose to couple of thousands $ it would have not hurt much as people would have made money on the increase which did not happened and thus feel are feeling that more dip can happen in the future.
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:24:25 AM

Yes it really was looking to the market while thinking of your investments that you made in your favorite currency can make you feel unlucky because it doesn't  even increase to it's stable price in the market. And I think we need to have more time to make the market increase the value of any currencies and make some more patience of holding our coins.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:25:20 AM

Yes it is true that cryptomarket is looking all red at this time. We can see that this time is not good to make trading with any cryptocurrencies due to big market deflation. With this bearish market condition the good strategy to do is to hodl until such time market will have a good correction prior to make trading processes.
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:41:18 AM

Yes the market is so red its really hard to expect now.lts about lm losing hope but l have to fight my faith to achieve my goals in life.Hunters like me is quite difficult now of finances so l have to loof for a job and wait for the pump.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: