Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:51:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The market is looking all red once again  (Read 2552 times)
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:49:39 AM

This is the best timing to buy cryptocurrencies which have low prices or value and wait for the mean time to its price to become high again. Hodling is the key. Perfect chance to invest your money with almost all alts and cryptos are mostly red from the market.
I also think that now is a good time to increase the volume of my crypto portfolio in anticipation of the recovery and growth of the crypto market. Especially if each of us acquires additional coins, we can thereby help reduce the negative consequences associated with the fall that we see now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Umkar

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:54:23 AM

I am a pessimist. The cryptocurrency market is now desperate. Perhaps the cryptocurrency is deceiving everyone. Suddenly it will drop to $2,000 a day. This is a horrible game, and many people are bankrupt.
You are not the only one who is desperate and pessimistic, but I will try to convince you that the market will recover just as he did before. In 2015, there was a drop in much more than now and there is a chance that we will see a market recovery in the near future. This article provides an example and a detailed analysis of the current situation and the opinion of the author of the article. https://www.coindesk.com/capitulation-this-bitcoin-sell-off-still-isnt-as-extreme-as-2015s
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:29:29 AM

all cryptocurrency in November seemed to experience a very large price decline and made many traders experience huge losses, they were trapped at high prices and made their psychological condition depressed due to the fall in the price of bitcoin.

Yup, many is trapped because its a unexpected event we witnessed in the last week. Imagine the market losing billions and billions. But blame to the ongoing feud between BCH's they dragged us down so the only thing we can do is wait till everything settles down. And always remember that this is not the end of bitcoin or crypto, might be like just a reborn after this dramatic fall again. Maybe we should stay calm and look at the bright side, we might see another bull run after this one.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:48:04 AM

It probably a bait to sell more of your assets. There are 2 outcomes, the first one it would be same thing when what happened in 2017 or it would go down more that we don't want to see that in the future. I hope there is a good news for this panic event.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:48:18 PM

Don't be dismay concerning the current price but hope for a greater tomorrow were the market price will boom again. This has show us that digital currency are asset and we must all wait patiently to reap out our labour. The mighty are crawling.........Hold don't sell till the tumor is over. 
we are like playing emotion and fear , if we are afraid we are destroyed while if we are emotional we can also be destroyed but we can see that there is good potential in the future that makes us win , then we must always refrain from being carried away Bitcoin prices sometimes make everyone panic , so their decisions are always waiting for opportunities to profit and always monitor prices.
That emotion and fear is what the institutional whales are looking for. A point where people tend to capitulate and at the end of it all, they are just not able to realize they are being played.

These are the so called weak hands. Sure, they are in this market, but until they actually get to give themselves some brain to focus on the future instead of getting carried away by what is going on presently, then they will surely get to know that this is some scenario where they need to be playing smart themselves by accumulating that complaining about a red market.
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 01:02:53 PM

Take advantage of these prices is all I can say. $1K USD can go along way. I started with $50 in 2014 buying XRP. I invested $50 also in the Ethereum ICO. It gave me around 140 $ETH at the time. These prices won't be around for much longer so get to buying.  Wink

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:43:46 PM

There is no doubt most people never witness this bear market before but it depend on how we see the market, some people see it has an opportunity to buy cheap. This is a market forcee and there is nothing we can do when people feel they need to sell their tokens this cheap. Tough times don't last, tough people do
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 04:10:00 PM

Even I myself was surprised with whats going on in the market. But I strongly believes that all red flags are just temporary and I would still hold on unto it.

I think we need to hold now for a longer period of time as bitcoin is very much down now and it will take a lot of time for recovery. Lets wait and see how much further it may go down before it stabilizes and move upwards again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:43:37 PM

No one can expect that, many altcoins have red now and many people are panic to sell their coins in low price, i think this is 1 reason why many altcoins are red. And for the traders this is good situation because they can buy cheap price. just hold on in keep patience and have courage to wait until the market is normal again.

Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:45:04 PM

Oh my, the market is looking all red so bad that can see nothing but the red all over the place.
What is the reason behind this massive market crash in the middle of this month of November?
Everybody is expecting another crypto boom by the end of this year like the last, why the crash now?

I think, the red price is the beginning to start repairs, if at the end of this year there is no crypto explosion, maybe in early 2019 it will start to rise again.
I also hope that bitcoin will not disappoint us all.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:17:46 PM

Oh my, the market is looking all red so bad that can see nothing but the red all over the place.
What is the reason behind this massive market crash in the middle of this month of November?
Everybody is expecting another crypto boom by the end of this year like the last, why the crash now?

I think, the red price is the beginning to start repairs, if at the end of this year there is no crypto explosion, maybe in early 2019 it will start to rise again.

Yes the market condition from past few weeks is in red state all the currency values are dipping which doesn't mean it will be the end. It will start to raise again in the beginning of year 2019 for which all the followers,traders are expecting form the market to achieve the feat again by increasing and giving them positive result.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:56:41 PM

I can't see anything that could have melted the market in this manner. It was so sudden and swift, and no evil breaking news. Well, except the ongoing hash tussle within the BCH camp. I think that triggered the downward movement, followed by panic sells and now, probably been taken over by market manipulators. I won't be surprised if this year ends in bearish mode.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
acholagi

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:16:50 PM

one strategy from whales to be able to get a big profit by pressing prices to the safest buy zone, which is under 5000 USD for one BTC
if prices recover in numbers 6500 USD, then the end of the year they will get an annual profit of crypto amounting to more than 20%, now the price of BTC is 4450 USD, and should start from now on you buy BTC at that price
netto7

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:32:08 AM

one strategy from whales to be able to get a big profit by pressing prices to the safest buy zone, which is under 5000 USD for one BTC
if prices recover in numbers 6500 USD, then the end of the year they will get an annual profit of crypto amounting to more than 20%, now the price of BTC is 4450 USD, and should start from now on you buy BTC at that price

im notsure 4450 usd is lower price or not see many news maybe can go down too 4000 usd
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:38:23 AM

maybe after 24th january while BAKKT trading launched , huge money come to cryptocurrency market.and we will see all crypto price recovered again.dont worry or give up with current condition.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:07:05 AM

Really not really good. Although, I was not expecting a rapid price increase this end of the year but the blood bath is also rather not expected. My expectation to the end of the year was that market price will maintain the range.
the red market does not mean bad news, maybe for beginner players a decline in prices is bad news because they trade in profit in a short time , but not like that in every trade we often find prices that cannot be guessed, so the game of intelligence in dealing with prices being a necessity , this can be a good opportunity to start buying and start to be patient for a while, because we always believe that in the future prices will start to improve .
I am getting worried about the volatility. Of course it is a bad thing that the price went down so much and we have lost so much in the total marketcap and all that, that is really bad, I wish it didn't happen. However the real worrying thing is that bitcoin showed once again how volatile it could be with a flick of a switch.

We had a bitcoin that was around 6-7 thousand dollar range for over 6-7 months without moving too much and in half an hour bitcoin went down like crazy and in another half an hour it went down once again like crazy. It is at a price where everyone thought it "can't ever hit" again, including me. The fact that the price went down is really sad but the worse part is that price CAN go down like this anytime, which makes investors with a fear of "what if" from now on.
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:01:44 AM

If you are going to look at how the market is going for the past few months you'll be able to obserrve that  there contunuous dips despite of the struggle to keep the bars up high. Really sad to see how bad the market is right now. As of the graph that you have posted it is clear that there had been tremendous movement downwards for the top coins. Is this caused by a hidden action of few pump dump groups or was it just a coincidence? We just want to hope that there will come a huge reversal for all coins.
The market can only be bad if that is the way you want to see it. Sure, it is a common thing for a lot of people not to like red, but in the real sense, reds are meant for accumulation, so if they come, who actually cares, as I guess the smart ones will actually be looking forward to it to stash up the more for the future. One thing I have always known is that there is future for this market, so rather than getting bullied by the big players, I will rather just stick with their own game and play them accordingly.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:17:43 AM

There are many reasons for crypto collapse now, first for the BCH itself the reason is because there is a conflict between BCHabc and BCHsv with different hashes, and there is also information about the whales holders that make the pump, but some say this is a correction for this month.
this issue become main cause all cryptocurrency down alot this day.especially for bitcoin holder, they affraid this war effected to bitcoin miners and price especially.

I will tell you only one thing: let us stay the optimists. Just wait a bit - the market will look different soon. The bears are doing now everything not to go away, but finally, the bulls will kick them out.
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 10:38:35 AM

crypto prices are difficult to predict and will continue to change, now the market has turned red again and is getting worse, but we must continue to believe that the market will definitely recover soon and will become green again
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:45:36 AM

I think this week the cryptocurrency market supports the trend of Black Friday and makes huge discounts on popular coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: